Chapter 41

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 hours ago......

Insomnia strikes against Yerin. She couldn't sleep since the incident happened. Waking up and directly went to her mum's room to check on her. Worried her mum that might have difficulty falling asleep as well.  Looking at her mum who sleep soundly makes her feel relieve. Heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her mum. Not for herself as she doesn't feel like eating. After done cooking, she went to her room and lying on her bed. Taking out her handphone, reading the unread conversations in the chatroom. A smile can be seen on Yerin's face while reading on it.

*Kakao chatroom* *Chingus*

Sinb: Hello. Anyone is still awake? I'm so bored here. Can somebody talk with me?

Eunha: Me. Anything you want to talk about?

Sowon: Hey, Sinb. You have to sleep right now. Have you taken your medicines?

Sinb: Yeah. Just took. 

Sowon: Then you should rest now intead of cahtting here. 

Sinb: Maybe later. I'm alone here. It's kinda scary. 

Yuju: Yo. I'm still awake. 

Sowon: Your brother not staying with you?

Sinb: No. He has something to do. He will only come here in the morning. 

Sowon: I see. 

Eunha: Do you like to hear some stories?

Sinb: Sounds interesting. 

Yuju: Are you sure you want to hear it? 

Sinb: Why? Maybe some funny stories. Come on Eunha. 

Eunha: Ok. There is one girl wearing a white dress, blood all over her clothes standing beside you with her long hair covered her face. She has no leg eventually flying in the air. She is coming. She is coming to you.

Sinb: What the heck are you talking about? You know i hate ghost story. 

Eunha: She is not a ghost but a zombie. She coming to eat you. 

Sinb: YOU BETTER STOPS NOW BEFORE THE REAL ZOMBIE WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAM. 

Yuju: Lolx. I knew it  Eunha wil scated you with her crap ghost story. 

Eunha: Hahahahahaha. Sinb got into my trapped. 😝😝😝

Sowon: Stops it, Eunha. If Sinb couldn't sleep for the whole night and affect her injured hand, you will put on the blame. 

Eunha: 😔😔 

Sinb: Ohh. It's nothing. I still can sleep. Don't scold Eunha or else she will come to revenge on me for making you angry just because of me ... Hahahahahahahha. 

Umji: You guys never grown up. 

Sowon: Ok. Guys. It's time to sleep. Sinb, if i ever still see you chatting at here, i'm going to kick you out. 

Sinb: Okok. Got it. I'm going to take a rest. Good everyone. 

Yuju: Nights.

Umji: Good night. See you tomorrow.

Eunha: Good bam. Don't miss me too much ya. 

Putting down her phone and getting herself prepared and ready to go out. Planning to visit Sinb before she discharged. Maybe a surprised visit. 

While on her way to the hospital, she saw some familiar faces. 

Yerin: Oh my god. Those loan sharks that abducted my brother. What are they trying to do? Did they brought my brother along with them? (panicking)

Without any thoughts, Yerin followed them. Hiding behind walls to walls, pillars to pillars for not getting discoverd by the loan sharks. Following them until they reached a black van, goes in and drove off. Yerin immediately hailed a taxi that coming towards. 

Yerin: Sir, please follow that black van infront of us. Faster please. 

Taxi's driver: Ok. Please buckled up and sit still. 

They lost them at one of the intersections. Blamed the traffic lights that turned to red. 

Yerin: Oh no.. . Sir, why you don't just drove off?

Taxi's driver: I will get caught if i breaking the rules. 

Yerin: I almost got them. (sigh) Just drop me at nearby police station.

Taxi's driver: Alright then. 

The taxi stops infront of the police station. After paying the fares, entering in and looking for the police officer that handling her brother's case. 

Yerin: Excuse me, Sir. I'm looking for Mr. Park. I have an urgert things to inform him. Do you know where is he now? 

Police Officer: Oh. Mr. Park is not here. He has some issues of the case in the court. I will try to call him.

Yerin: Thanks. 

After calling Mr. Park.....

Police Officer: Miss, he is still in the court but he said he try to come back here as soon as he can after the issues are solved. If you don't mind, i will help you first. 

Yerin: Oh. Yes please. 3 days ago, my brother got kidnapped by loan sharks. The investigation is in the progress now. Just now, i saw those loan sharks but i lost them. 

Police Officer: Kidnapped by loan shark? Went missing? I think you better wait for the police officer that handling your case. 

Yerin: Can't you just help out? I have been waiting for the news from your side for 3 days already. 

Police Office: Sorry Miss. We have few cases that similiar with yours. Old people missing, child missing. 

Yerin: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A POLICE OFFICER. AS A POLICE, YOU HAVE TO SERVE YOUR DUTY TO HELP PEOPLE WHO IN NEED. 

*Phone Ringing Sound*

The police officer pick up the call. After answering the call....

Police Officer: There is a robbery case. Very serious case. I have to be there. Sorry Miss. 

Yerin: (slammed the table) You means that my brother's case is not serious? He might be killed by the loan sharks. Please be more professional.

Police officer: Miss, please calm down. Mr. Park will be coming back soon. Just wait for him. 

After the police officer left, there are no other police came to help her. Waiting for hours at here alone finally Mr. Park came back. Yerin to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter