Chapter 31

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued....

The next day....

Open the locker. A bottle of lemon juice and sandwich with a small paper of note already place in Yerin's locker. She took out the note and read it. 

"Hope this will give you strength throughout the day".

Close the locker's door and walk to her class with a smile on her face. 

After the class ended, Yerin and Yuju heading to cafeteria. They still have 1 hour break time before going for the next class. 

Yuju: I'm going to buy something to eat. Do you want anything?

Yerin: Nop. I have my sandwich here.

Yuju: Ohh. Sandwich from your secret admirer. 

Yerin: Shut up.. I will go to find a place to sit first. 

Yuju: Ok. 

While Yerin is searching for a place to sit, she saw Sinb having her breakfast alone. Without hesitation, Yerin goes to Sinb. 

Yerin: Good morning. Sinb. 

Sinb: Yerin unnie. Hi.

Yerin: Why you alone eating at here? Where is Eunha?

Sinb: Our class starts at 11.30am. 

Yerin: Now only 10am. You are early. 

Actually Sinb purposely go to the campus earlier to give the drink and sandwich to Yerin. She know all of her class timetables. She just simply think of one reason and tell Yerin about it.

Sinb: I have to seek for some advice from my lecturer regarding the assignment. He is only available in the morning. 

Yerin: I see. 

Yuju came with a tray of ramyeom. 

Yuju: Hi Sinb. 

Sinb: Hello Yuju unnie. What u bought? Wow. Smells good.

Yuju: Kimchi ramyeon. You want? We can share as the portion is quite big. I think i can't finish it. 

Yerin: I want. 

Yuju: You have your sandwich from your secret admirer. Just eat that. 

Yerin: Ok fine. (sadly eating her sandwich)

Sinb: Wow. Today still have free drink and food? Lucky you. 

Yerin: Yes. Shall i come to campus earlier and wait at the locker there to find out who is he or she?

Sinb: Better don't. 

Yuju and Yerin look at Sinb with a questioning look.

Yerin: Why? 

Sinb: Maybe that person might feel. Ahh. No. Just enjoy this moment of receiving something like that. Not everyone will have this chance. 

Yerin: But i can't received free things from someone for a long time. I feel like i'm taking advantage towards them. 

Sinb: Maybe that person don't feel like what you are thinking right now. 

Yerin: How do know? You are not that person. 

Sinb: (in her mind) . What did i just said? 

Suddenly Sowon appear from nowhere.

Sowon: Hello guys. 

Sinb:(in her mind) Luckily Sowon came. My life saver. I think i should run away now. 

Yerin and Yuju: Hi Sowon. 

Sinb: Hi Sowon unnie. Ohh ya. I think i have to go. 

Yerin: Your class still haven't start yet. 

Sinb: Ohh. I have to go to the library to find some resources for my assignment. Bye.

Before Yerin bid goodbye, Sinb already left them.

Yerin: She is weird today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the dance studio....

As usual Sinb already started warming up before other members comes in. Eunha is laying on the floor. 

Sinb: Eunha, you better start warming up.  

Eunha: Ahhh. I'm so lazy to stand up. Give me another few minutes. Ahh. So nice. Can i just lay at here until the meeting end? 

Sinb: (take out her phone and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter