Chapter 44

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shall we set off now?" Sinb leave her seat and heading to the door but Umji stops her.

"Wait. We have to come out with a plan first in order to rescue them."

"Ya. We shall plan first or else we might in danger as well." Yuju agreed with Umji. 

"Sinb, seriously we need one. I know you are urge to save your Yerin unnie. Please calm down and work for the plan together." Eunha added.

"I do have a plan. I will tell you all in the car. Lets go now. We don't have much time. Sowon unnie, you drive." Sinb heading out to Sowon's car. 

"Why me?" 

While in the car.........

Sinb: I said turn left. Why you turn to the right? Aishh. Jjinja.

Sowon: Can you tell me earlier? Before 200m away from the turning point? You pabo. So what i have to do now? 

Sinb: Make a u-turn.

Sowon: We can't simply make a u-turn here. What if, i got caught by police? 

Sinb: Damn. Can someone drive? Replace this driver besides me? 

Sowon: Excuse me. You are the one who asked me to drive.

Umji: (shook her head) It is not a good idea to let Sinb to lead the way and Sowon unnie to drive at this time. (sigh) 

Yuju: Probably not me. You know i have a lost sense of directions. 

Eunha: I don't have driving license. I think only Umji is qualify to drive at this time. 

Umji: I'm ok with it. Sinb, you want me to drive?

Sinb: Forget about it. Just continue to drive. As i see on my gps, i have no guarantee that we can reach there tonight.

Yuju: Huh? Why?

Sinb: We missed the turning just now. There is no other turning point already. 

Sowon: What should i do now? 

Sinb, Yuju, Umji & Eunha: Make a u-turn. 

The journey still goes on....

ped the bag that contain of cash. 

Eunha: Unbelievable. This is the first time i see this amount of money in cash. Oh my god. Sinb, who are you, anyway? How you get this money in just a short time?

Sinb: Ohh. That. Money? I..iii.... My..my....

Umji: How to get the money is not important. Sinb, please tell us your plan. 

Sinb: Plan? What plan? 

Umji: Rescue Yerin unnie's plan. Don't you said you have a plan before we leave?  So tell us now so we make some preparation. 

Sinb: Uhmmm. Ohh plan. The plan is four of you will be staying inside the car until i come out from the warehouse with Yerin unnie. 

Eerrrrkkkk..... (Emergency brake)

Sowon: (stops the car) What? Are you kidding me? You go in alone? Nop. I'm not going to let you to do this all by yourself. So what is the purpose we coming with you? 

Sinb: Wait. Listen to me first. I will go down from the car first and check the surrounding. I will look around to find a way to go in.

Umji: What if you get caught? It is dangerous. Don't you have a better plan? 

Sinb: I know but they only want the money. We can made a deal with them. 

Sowon: Sinb, don't be so naive. They won't just easily let them go. 

Eunha: How about we all just barge in? Oh ya. We need weapons. Oh no. We don't have any. Can we used this? (taking an umbrella at the back) Sorry to say that, we only have one. How? I should bring mine one along. Maybe a gun?

Yuju: You have a gun? Seriously?

Eunha: No. I said umbrella. 

Sowon: Oh gosh. This is not the time to joke around. It is not a game but a real fight. 

Eunha: Sorry. The situation here is so tense. Ok. I'm sorry. Please continue. 

Umji: How about i go with Sinb? At least there is someone to help up if something really happen.

Sowon: Umji, you stay here. I will go with her. I will ensure her to not act indiscreetly. 

Sinb: Objection!!! I can go alone. I know it it dangerous. I promise to not do something might risk myself, ok? 

Sowon: Objection denied!!! If you don't want me to go with you then i will not allow you to save Yerin. 

Sinb: Are you threathen me?

Sowon: Please Sinb. I don't want you to become another hostage.  

Sinb: Since i have no choice so ok deal. 

Yuju: Then what are we going to do inside the car? We want to help as well. 

Sowon: I need Umji to be the driver. If we successfully save Yerin out from the building, we have to escape from the place as soon as possible before they coming after us. So i believe Umji's driving skill is good enough for us to escape. 

Eunha: How about me and Yuju? Do you have any task for us to do? 

Sinb: Yes. Call for help if me and Sowon fail to escape after an hour. 

Sowon: Are you sure we can make it within an hour? 

Sinb: The fastest the better. 

Umji: So what are we waiting for? Since we have unproper plan. Wait, are you sure this is the plan? It is seems like we just randomly plan. We don't have any weapons. We don't know how to fight. We don't know there got how many people inside the warehouse. 

Sinb: There is nothing important than saving Yerin unnie. 

Umji: Ya i know but can you fight them with just one hand? 

Sowon: Umji, it is a waste of time talking all those things at this time. She will never listen to you. 

Yuju: So are we still going there?

Sinb: Of course we are.

Eunha: Yuju unnie, don't worry. We just have to wait for them coming out and call for help.

Sowon: Eunha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter