Chapter 38

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue..

She was already standing outside Sinb's ward for quite awhile. Looking at Sinb how she get rid of boredom alone in her room through the small glass panel door. She found that she is cute in her way of killing boredom that makes her smile. Staring at the wall, talking to herself, whining and keep changing the tv channels, not even one of the channel that suited her to watch. Suddenly the scene flashback in her mind that Sinb being hit by those cruel loan shark because of her. She feels so bad and apologetic. At the same time, Sinb was there struggling to open the flask thermos with her only left hand. She back to her sense and immediately open the door to go in. 

*Open the door*

Let me help you to open. 

Sinb stops what she is doing now and look up when she heard a voice that she misses so much. 

Sinb: Yerin unnie. 

Yerin: Come. Give it to me. (walk closer to the bed)

Sinb: .....

Yerin: Your thermors. Not you want to open it? 

Sinb: Ohh ya. Yes please. It is hard to open. I think it is stuck. (hand the thermos to Yerin)

Yerin the strongest among them successfully open the cover just only one try. She pour the water to the glass and pass it to Sinb. On the other hand, Sinb feels amazed.

Sinb: Wow. Thank you unnie. (sipping)

Yerin: Nop. It's nothing. How do you feel today? Your hand is still pain?

Sinb: No. Not anymore. No worries. 

Yerin did not say anything. She just look at Sinb with her disbelieve. She knew that Sinb is lying. Impossible Sinb with her fracture hand doesn't feel pain and this makes her feel more bad. 

Sinb: It is still pain but no as pain as yesterday. So there is nothing to worry about, ok. The doctor said not a big problem. It can be heal soon. 

Before Sinb could tell her that she are allow to discharge tomorrow, she get shocked of Yerin's sudden sobbing. 

Sinb: Unnie, why are you crying? 

Yerin knew Sinb is trying to me her more ease despite of feel bad of what had happened yesterday. 

Yerin: Sorry Sinb. I know there is nothing i can repay what you did for me yesterday. Because of me, you hurt your hand. Because of me, you can't move your hand freely. Beacuse of me, you have to be stay here. 

Sinb: You no need to feel nor think that way. It was me. It was my willingness to protect you from getting hurt. 

Yerin: Protect me? But you have to think about your safety first. If something serious happened to you, i don't know..... (tears rolling down unconventional)

Sinb: (in her mind) Should i just tell her? If i do so, how does she feel? I think this will makes her feel worse or uncomfortable. Better don't.  At this time, comforts her is the most important (open, removed a tissue and hand in to Yerin)

While Yerin wiping her tears, Sinb continue....

Sinb: You are my friend. My close friend. If a friend in a worst situation or needed help , i will be there to lend my hand. I will be doing the same for Umji they all as well. 

Sinb's words earned a small slap on her lap.

Yerin: Sinb.

Sinb: Uhmm.

Yerin: Can you promise me one thing?

Sinb: I will keep that promise if i manage to do so.

Yerin: (glare at Sinb) 

Sinb: Okok. What it is?

Yerin: Please don't do that again. It is very hard for me if my friends are getting hurt because of me. 

Sinb: Objections!!! I can't promise that. I can't let my friends getting hurt as well especially you. 

Yerin: Me? (feeling confused)

Sinb: Yea. No one will fight and argue with me if something bad happen to you. 

Yerin: (chuckles) This girl, really...

*Knock knock* * The door open*

One of the hospital's staff coming in with a tray of food. 

Sinb: Oh yeah. The food is coming.

Staff: Please help yourself as the food is still hot and enjoy the meal. 

Sinb: Thanks. 

Yerin help Sinb to adjust the bed and roll the adjustable table with a tray of food towards Sinb. Sinb started her first meal with a bowl of porridge and 3 side dishes. While scooping the porridge, Yerin did observe that Sinb's hand is trembling . Maybe she is not used of using her left hand to eat and the food he scoop always drops. It is hard for Yerin to see this. 

Yerin: Give the spoon that you are holding to me now. 

Sinb: Why? I'm hungry. I don't want to. 

Yerin: I will feed you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter