Chapter 37

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My body felt numb and weak. I can barely move especially my right hand. I slowly opened my eyes, squnting at the bright lights above me. Questioning myself. Where am i? 

Sinb, Sinb....Are you awake?  I heard some voices calling out my name. Glancing around, there are Sowon, Eunha, Yuju and Umji looking at me with full of worries. 

Umji: Sinb, can you hear me?

Yuju: Everbody,  Sinb is awake already. 

Sowon: Do you feel any better now? If not, i will call the doctor. 

Eunha: Sinb, you know who i am? Do you recognised me? I'm Eunha. 

Yuju: Hey, she just injured her hand not her head. 

Sinb: Why you all so loud? I choose to not wake up if i know you all are here. (replying with her weak voice)

Sowon: Hey. Take back your words. 

Sinb: I'm sorry. I was just kidding.

Eunha: Seems like you are fine now since you can joke around. 

Umji: (relieve) I'm glad that you are awake. 

Sinb: Where am i now? What is happening (trying to move her right hand) Ouch. (groaning in pain) 

Umji: You are in hospital right now. Don't you remember why you are here?

Sinb trying to recall back. Went to Yerin unnie's house. Punched the boss. Fought with those loan sharks and finally she remembered that she was trying to save Yerin unnie by protected her from being hit by one of the loan shark and fainted. She back to her senses. 

Sinb: YERIN UNNIE. WHERE IS SHE? (forcing herself to sit up) 

Eunha: Please take care of yourself first. You know how worried we are? Trying to be a hero, huh? You know that you almost lost your hand.

Sowon stops Eunha for being too harsh towards Sinb who is still lying on the hospital's bed. 

Sinb: Nearly lost my hand? (looking at her casted hand) 

Sowon: Don't worry so much, Sinb. It is just a fracture, a stable fracture. Your hand need to be casted for 4 to 6 weeks, after which activities may be restricted for 2 or 3 months and you need to go for a hand therapy as well. 

Eunha: Worse to worst, if a cast won't effective, you have to go for a surgery. How? Feel scared already? 

Umji: Eunha, don't scared  her. Sinb, don't listen to what Eunha said. 

Sinb is not saying anything. Her eyes are shaking and slowly tears rolling down to her cheeks. Everyone got shocked of her sudden sobbing. Umji trying to comfort her and the rest just remain silent. 

Sinb: (wiping her tears) If i didn't save her, she will be the one who is lying here. I can't let this to happen to her. Never. 

Yuju: Sinb, i never know that Yerin has a great impact to you. You was risking your life to protect Yerin. Your friendship with yerin isn't normal. Hmm. How to say? More than that? By the way, do you like her?

Eunha: Obvio....

At the same time, Sinb's brother comes in. 

Sinb's oppa: Sinb, you are awake.

Sinb: Oppa. (peeking at behind her oppa to see whether still got other people coming in)

Sinb's oppa: I'm alone here. Don't worry. Mum and dad went for their business trip to France. I already informed them that you are admitted in hospital and also told them that you are fine. Just give them a call if you don't want them to worry about you.

Sinb: Alright. I will call them later. 

Sinb's oppa: Oh ya. I just went to talk with the doctor. He said not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter