Chapter 40

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue......

Stopping her car nearby XXX Cafe, rushing out and run directly to the cafe. Unfortunately, the cafe already closed. Looking at her watch, it's already 10pm as the cafe closed at 9pm. Taking out her mobile phone and call Sowon. 

Yuju: Sowon, the cafe already closed. 

Sowon: It's kinda dangerous for you to look for her somewhere nearby the cafe alone. Come over to Yerin's house first. 

Yuju: Alright. I will be there in few minutes.  

In Yerin's house....

Once Umji stops her car infront of Yerin's house, Sinb immediately jump off from the car and rush in. Calling Sowon unnie while running in.

Sinb: Sowon unnie, Sowon unnie. How it is? Did Yerin returned your call? 

Sowon: No. She off her phone. How about you? Did she called or messaged you?

Sinb: No. Where did she go? Hoping that nothing serious happened to her. 

Umji: Guys, we have to think positive. She might going out to have a fresh air. She has been suffocated with those problems since months ago. 

Sowon: Ya. Umji is right. 

Sinb: Then shall we go out to search for her? Are there any places she often visits? 

Yerin's mum: I'm not sure about it. 

Eunha: Don't she likes beaches? 

Sowon: Oh ya. She like beaches. 

Sinb: Ok. I will go to find her there.

Sowon: Wait. There are so many beaches in Seoul. Are you going to find her all over the beaches in Seoul?

Sinb: Probably i will. 

Sowon: Are you crazy? I won't allow you to do so. You stay here. Me, Eunha, Umji and Yuju will looking for her out there. 

Sinb: I can't just sitting here doing nothing. 

Umji: Sinb, you need to rest. Just follow Sowon unnie's decision, ok? 

Eunha: If we let Sinb to do so, we need a plan. Search for the nearest beach from here. I think Yerin unnie won't go so far away. (taking out her phone and google it) Everybody come here. Those beaches are the nearest. Maybe we can split into 2 or 3 groups to find Yerin unnie. Sowon unnie and me will go these 3 beaches. Yuju unnie, Umji and Sinb will go to another 3 beaches. 

Yuju: Good idea. Lets do it. 

Sowon: Yuju, you are here. 

Yuju: I think 1 of us have to stay here. Maybe Yerin will come back by herself when we are not around and Yerin's mum need a companion.

Sowon: Sinb, you stay here. (glancing around) Where is Sinb? 

Honk!!! Honk!!!!

Umji: She is inside the car already. Let her be.  If not, i don't know what she is going to do if we leave her alone here. (shook her head)

Sowon: (sigh) Umji, take a good care of her. Yuju, lets go. Eunha, you stay here, ok? Let me know if Yerin is coming back home. 

Eunha: Alright. Becareful, guys. 

In Umji's car......

Sinb: Fast. Fast. Umji, can you speed up?

Umji: Sinb, can you please calm down? I'm trying to go fast. If you are still rushing me, i will make an u-turn and drop you back at Yerin unnie's house. 

Sinb: Ok. Sorry. I will stay silent. 

After few hours of searching for Yerin at the nearby beaches, not even a shadow of human at those beaches. 

*Kakao chatroom* *Chingus*

Eunha: Guys, any updates?

Yuju: No. We have been to 3 beaches but Yerin is not there. 

Eunha: Sinb, how about you? 

Sinb is typing.......

Eunha: Any updates from your side?

Sinb is typing.....

Eunha: Why do you reply so slow?

Sinb is typing.....  

Yuju: Sinb only have her left hand to type. Please be patient. 

Eunha: Oh ya. Sorry. 

Sinb: No. Yerin is not at any of the beaches. Where is she now? 

Yuju: I don't know. 

Eunha: Is it being kidnapped by yhe loan sharks as Yerin's mum said?

Sinb: HELL NOOOOO!!!!!

Eunha: What is your plan now? Still looking for her? 

Sinb is typing.........

Yuju: We are on the way back to Yerin's house. Sowon decides to call the police. 

Sinb is typing.........

Eunha: Ok then. I will tell aunty about this. 

Sinb: I'm not giving up. I will still looking for her. 

Yuju: Sinb. How about i go with Umji so that you can have a rest? 

Eunha: Unnie, forget about it. She is so stubborn. She won't listen what you suggested. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter