Chapter 28

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued....

*1 New Message from unknown number*

Open the message and read it.

Hello. You still have 1 week left. Make sure you prepared the sum of money on next week. Just a reminder to you. Adios.

Woorin: Damn. Can you please stop keep reminding me? 

Throw his handphone to the ground.

It has been 2 weeks that Woorin try really hard to find the money but what he earned still enough for him to pay the debt. He did few jobs from morning to night. If there are opportunities to get money, he will go for it without thinking it is illegal or legal. 

Woorin: I don't have time now. What shall i do to collect that amount of money?

He take out the money that he collected at the time being and starts counting. 

Woorin: 7 million won only. Where can i find another 13 million won for just 1 week? I have to do something. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday.....

Sinb wakes up early. She prepare herself and go down to have breakfast with her parents. 

Sinb: Morning, dad. Morning, mum.

Sinb's dad: Good morning. (Having his breakfast while reading newspaper)

Sinb's mum: You are early today. I thought you don't have class today? It's very rare to see you having breakfast with us today.

Usually Sinb will wake up late if she don't have class on that day but today it's a special case. 

Sinb's mum: Since today you don't have class today, come to help me. There are new arrivals for women clothing. I need a model to wear those clothes. Then we will have a photoshoot session in the afternoon and the pictures will be printed on the magazines. 

Sinb: No mum. I don't want to be your model. Just find someone else. I'm busy today. I have to go somewhere. 

Sinb's mum: Why? Where are you going? 

Sinb: Mum, you know right. I can't reveal my identity and that is so obvious your clothing brand is under Hwang Group. 

Sinb's mum: Your name won't printed in the magazines anyway. People wouldn't know. Don't worry.

Sinb's dad: Why are you scared of revealing youself? Don't you feel proud of being my daughter? 

Sinb: Dad, ya I 'm proud but i feel comfortable of being what I am now. I don't like being watch by people and those media. I'm not ready yet. 

Sinb's dad: Ok. I won't force you. Just do what you want.

Sinb's mum: Dear, sooner or later people will know. 

Sinb's dad: Honey, just let her be. 

Sinb: Ok. I'm going out now. Thanks for the food.

Sinb's mum: Where are you going? 

Sinb: To ask a favor from someone. Oh ya. Don't wait me to have dinner tonight. I will be having dinner with my friends. Bye dad and mum. 

Sinb's dad: Alright. Take care. Don't be home late ya. 

Sinb: Ok. (grab her bag, car key and leave the house)

Before Sinb depart from her house to XXX Cafe, she call Umji.

Sinb: Hello, Umji.

Umji: Yes, Sinb. Anything i can help you? 

Sinb: Umji, do you want to accompany me to XXX Cafe?

Umji: For? Breakfast? 

Sinb: No. Gonna ask some help from the staffs there for Yerin unnie's birthday party. Don't you remembered that? I told you before.

Umji: Ohh. Really? (laugh) I'm out from Yerin unnie's birthday party preparation.  So can you go there alone? I'm going out soon with my mum and brother. 

Sinb: Hmmm. Ok Fine. 

Umji: Sinb, fighting. 💪

Sinb: Ya. 💪

Ended the call. Start the engine and drive off. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In XXX Cafe...

Sinb push the glass door, the welcome scent of coffee wafts through the air. It's smell so nice but too bad Sinb doesn't drink coffee. She choose a seat next to the glass wall. It is still early, so not many customers in the cafe. The clinking sound of glasses and coffee machine sound can be heard with some soft music being played. It's a very cozy and relaxed environment compare to the first time Sinb came to gave back Yerin's handphone. She looking around until Eunwoo whom just came back from doing grocery shopping goes near to Sinb. 

Eunwoo: Sinb. 

Sinb: Hi. Eunwoo-ssi.

Eunwoo: Do you come here for breakfast? Or are looking for Yerin? She is off today.

Sinb: No. 

Eunwoo: Then? Or perhaps you looking for me?

Sinb: Yes.

Eunwoo: (clearing his throat, adjust his shirt and apron) (take a seat infront of Sinb) Miss, what can i help you?

Sinb: Ohh. (smile) Can i ask you for a favor?

Eunwoo: Ya. Sure. I'm happy to help a pretty lady like you. Oh ya. Would you like to order for a drin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter