Chapter 53

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They'd reached one of the restaurants that served spicy chicken feet not far away from the hospital. After they call out to the waiter to place an order, Sinb excused herself saying that she needed to make a call. Watching her make her way through the doors, she leaned forward with her elbows on the table, and her hands supporting her chin. Her gaze was on Sinb who was talking over the phone outside through the wall glass. The affection she saw sent her heart beating erratically.   curved into a smile while mesmerized Sinb's back figure. She had not felt this way before but today every glimpse of Sinb made her smile like a silly goose. She must be crazy now. When Sinb turned around to Yerin's direction, Yerin immediately looked away, avoiding being noticed by Sinb. She wasn't long, she came back to her seat and on the other hand, Yerin was pretending to be busy on her phone. A couple of minutes later, their meals arrived. They began to eat and having a small talk about any random topics. The meal was at its end, Sinb beckoned over the waiter to asked for the bill. When the waiter brought the bill, she opened her purse to pay it. 

"No, no, no you don't pay." Yerin almost yelled at her.

"It's ok. I don't mind paying." She replied, rummaging through her purse. 

 "I would be upset if you paying everything," Yerin said. 

"Who said? You are going to pay for the ice-cream. Don't you remember that?" She said while paying the bill.

"Ah. No problem." 

"Ready to go?"

As they exited the restaurant, Yerin pulled out her phone to search for the nearest ice-cream parlor. She pointed out the direction and said, "There's one ice-cream parlor at the end of the street." They walked along the street in companionable silence until they reached the ice-cream parlor. When they reached the entrance of the parlor, Yerin pulled the door open for Sinb, when Sinb entered in and she walks slowly in front of the ice cream case, reading the names of all the flavors. 

Yerin walked up beside her, "Just go ahead and order anything you want." she said, smiling at Sinb. Yerin stood there watching Sinb point at each flavor. She sighed, mumbled something, then stepped back and looked at each one again. Sinb could not decide which flavors to choose. If possible, she wanted to choose all of it. Finally, she let out a frustrated sighed. "Can i have one scoop of that Caramel Praline Cheesecake and one scoop of the Citrus Twist Ice?" 

She her heel to come face to face with Yerin. "Unnie, you already decided which one to choose?" Yerin nodded. "I will go for one scoop of Hokey Pokey and another scoop of the Mango-Tango." As they waited for the staff to scoop their ice-cream, a family of five had entered the shop. The kids were running excitedly towards the counter,  Yerin instantly pulled Sinb closer to her to avoid getting bumped. Sinb could feel herself beginning to blush, she quickly headed to pick out her ice-cream and found themselves a table at the corner. 

After Yerin had her ice-cream and pay the check, she turned and went to Sinb who already sat there happily enjoying eating her ice-cream. 

"Ice-cream always made things better," Sinb said out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter