Chapter 56

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present......... 

She thought for a moment, "should i tell her how i feel? But how i'm going to do that? Should i practice first?" 

She cleared , pretending Sinb sitting a crossed her. "Sinb, i like you." she shooked her head, "No no no. It's too direct. I might scared her away." She tried again, "Sinb, can you be my girlfriend?" Oh damn. She cursed under her breath as she felt her cheeks were burning. She immediately picked up her drink and drink it to calm herself down. As she drinking her iced coffee,  she lifted her eyes to the entrance and saw Sinb standing there asking one of the waiter where's their table. 

Yerin POV

Oh my god! Beautiful! How can God have created someone so perfect. I could not take my eyes off her. I almost dropped the glass of my drink and only by tightening my grip with my both hands that i manage to hold on to it. My hands were shaking. My mind became completely blank for an instant. I was aware that my mind set changed from thoughts instantly when Sinb walking towards me. She looked different with her hair tied up in a high ponytail that makes me went crazy.

She smiled and said, jokingly, "Pardon me, pretty girl, is this place taken?" 

I froze for a second, surprised with her joke. Blinking my eyes and quickly darts my eyes away. "Ohh. No. It's for you." 

"Have you been waiting long?" she asked, as she sat down on the chair. 

"No. I just arrived not long ago." i replied, trying to avoid my stares at the person infront of me. 

"Unnie, did you already order the food?" she asked, started to flip the menu page by page. 

I found myself so busy reformulating her beauty that i hadn't given too much thought to food. 

"Arrghh! I haven't....looked.." I opened the menu and began to read, my finger tracing every word my eyes were on. At least i was concentrating on one thing now instead of me still staring at her like an idiot. I allowed my finger to slide to the very last line on the menu, defeated. As i found out that i have did a little bit of homework before booking this place. 

"Ahh. This place has the greatest steak. I did do a little research. The reviews of the food are great . I'm getting the steak but if you already have one in your mind , you can order that." i said while closing the menu and placed it on the table. 

"That sounds great with me. I'll have the same since it's a recommended dish, i would like to try it too." she said. 

I turned in search of the waiter who appeared at that very instant. 

"Would you care to order now?" the waiter asked, taking out the tablet. 

I handed the waiter the menus and said, "Two sets of steak, tomato soup for the appetiser and cheesecakes for dessert." I turned to Sinb and asked, "What do you like to order for your drink?" 

She took a quick looked on the beverages page in the menu, she said, "I will go for hot lemon tea  please." 

While waiting for our food to be served, i constantly kept stealing glances and Sinb was busy roaming around admiring the interior of the restaurant. 

"Wow. Unnie. How do you find this place? Did you perhaps came here before?" Sinb asked with amusement. 

"No. Today is my first time. I did search on the internet. Do you like it?" 

"I really like it. I like the environment and there's a beach. Unnie, i know you like beaches."

"You knew? Did i told you before that i like beaches?" 

"Sowon unnie told me when you went disappeared that time but you like rivers too." 

"Huh?" 

"I found you at Han River." 

"Ohh. I think i like both." 

"Unnie, i have something-" Sinb was being interrupted by the waiter who served our food. 

"Here are the soup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter