Chapter 47

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In cafeteria....

"Can both of you stops what you all doing now? Please put down your handphone and eat your food." Sinb can't get enough both of them who keep pressing their phone. 

Eunha: Wait. Almost done. 

Sinb: Who do you chat with? Sowon unnie?

Eunha: Uhmm. Ya. I have to reply her as soon as possible or else she will get angry. 

Sinb: She will get angry at you? That is impossible. I think you are the one will get angry. Not her. 

Eunha: You have not been seeing her get angry before? She is scary when she is angry. 

Sinb: Whatever. Umji, you seems very busy huh? Don't tell me you have a crush on someone already?

Umji: (fake laugh) No. I don't have one. 

Sinb: Then? 

Umji: Nothing. Just chatting. (put down her phone) 

Sinb: Both of you looks so bizarre today. 

Eunha: Nop. We are still as usual but a little bit busy today.  (put down her phone)

Seems like they still haven't find a best reason to drag Sinb to the dance studio. Suddenly Yuju came out with an idea. 

Yuju: Ahh. I have a very good idea. Sowon, just wait for me at the studio. I will be right there once i found that person.

Sowon: Okay but can you tell me first and who is that person? 

Yuju: I will tell you later. See you.

Sowon: Yuju, don't do weird things.

Yuju knew Yerin is in the library. Since Yerin told her when they were in the class just now. She needs to catch up everything that she had missed out during her absence. Their final exam is approaching.

"Yerin, can i borrow your handphone for awhile? My handphone run out from battery already. Then i have no one to look for. So i came to you. It is urgent. I need to send an important message to someone. Please." Yuju pleased Yerin with her adorable begging faces.

"Nah." hand in her handphone to Yuju. 

"Sinb, are you free? Can i ask you for a favor? Can you meet me at dance studio? I will be right there once i settle my things. Probably around 1pm. Is it ok for you? " 

"Ok, Sure. I will be there at 1." 

"See ya."

(Message Deleted)

"Thank you very much, Yerin." hand in Yerin's phone back to the owner.

"I got to go. Bye." Yuju hurriedly left her seats.

Yerin: You are leaving already? You came to me in purposed just to use my handphone? 

Yuju: Yes. No. I just. Just. Anything. I really have to go. Thanks ya, my friend. 

After Yuju left, Yerin unlocked her phone and check to whom Yuju messaged and what did she sent. 

"Weird. I found nothing in my sms inbox. What it is so urgent and to whom she is sending? Did she delete it? So secretive." Yerin curious about Yuju.

*Kakaotalk**Our Mission*

Yuju: Guys. I managed to message Sinb with Yerin's phone asking her to meet Yerin at dance studio at 1.

Sowon: Wow. Brilliant idea. Good job.  I'm on my way to the studio to get prepared. 

Yuju: Great. I'm on my way too. Eunha and Umji, i need both of you to leave Sinb after 15 minutes. 

*Ding*

Eunha and Umji take their phones up and read it at the same time makes Sinb feels something is just not right. 

*Kakaotalk**Our Mission*

Eunha: 👍🏻. Yuju unnie, you did a great job. 

Umji: Did Yerin unnie feel a sense of suspicion on you?

Yuju: Don't worry. I deleted the messages already before hand in back to Yerin. 

Umji: Alright then. Sinb sure agree to meet her without any hesitation. 

Eunha: Sowon unnie, can you call me after 15 minutes? Sinb seems suspect both of us. 

Sowon:😅😅 Your acting skill failed is it?

Eunha: What? 😣

Sowon: Ok babe. I will call you later. 

Umji: How about me? We suddenly left her at the same time. 

Yuju: Since Sinb already got in our trapped so not a problem if you just leave her alone at there. Her mind right now only thinking to meet Yerin. 

Umji: You are right. 

15 minutes later....

*Ringggg* *Eunha's phone rang*

Sinb: Who is that?

Eunha: (showing the screen with Sowon's name to Sinb)You see. Sowon unnie is calling me.

After the phone conversation with Sowon.....

Eunha: I have to go. Sowon unnie is waiting for me. See you guys tomorrow. 

Sinb: Ok. Bye. Enjoy your date. 

Eunha: You going to have one soon. Don't be jealous. 

Umji: (Laugh) 

After Eunha left.....

Sinb: Umji, aren't you going anywhere?

Umji: Why? Are you shooing me away? Are you secretively going to meet someone so that you asked me to not interrupt? Is it Yerin unnie?

Sinb: Ahh. Umji, don't get me wrong but how do know is Yerin unnie?

Umji: It was so obviously writen on your face I'M MEETING MY CRUSH SOON. (laugh) Actually when you read your message just now, i can see your espression already.

Sinb: Stop teasing me. She is asking me for a favor. So i just going to help her. That's all. 

Umji: Are you sure? (laugh) Ok. I'm going back fiirst. Not going to disturb you. Enjoy your date with Yerin unnie. Bye.

Sinb: Not a date, ok. (blushing)

Everything already prepared, just waiting for Sinb to steps in to the studio. Sowon gave a short briefing to them. Umji and Eunha will be standing at the door to ensure that Sinb wouldn't run away from them. 

Sowon: It's almost 1pm. Get ready everyone. Tell me when Sinb is coming so i can switch off the lights right away.

Yuju: I'm ready.

Umji: She is coming. She is coming. Everybody

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter