Chapter 24

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued....

After chatting with Umji, she continue looking for a suitable handphone model for Yerin. Few minutes later,  her eyes are getting tired and she fall asleep. 

*Kakao ringtone* Message from Yerin.

Sinb didn't hear it. She already drifted to her dreamland. The next morning when she wake up with the sound of alarm ringing. She open her eyes and look at her phone.

Sinb: 10.30am. (yawn) Wait. (slide down) Message from Yerin unnie? (open the chatroom)

*Kakao chatroom*

Yerin: Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I didn't aware of your message. I'm still awake. Doing my assignment now.

Sinb: Gosh. Why i didn't heard any notification ringtone? 

*Kakao chatroom*

Sinb: Sorry Yerin unnie. I already fall asleep last night. I just saw your message. 

Yerin is typing.....

Sinb: She already awake? Oh my god. Oh my god. She is replying my message. 

*Kakao chatroom*

Yerin: Now you only saw my message? That's mean you only wake up? It's almost 11am, you know. 😣

Sinb was quite surprised that Yerin replied her like that. She don't know what to reply and keep delete what she typed. She thought that Yerin is mad at her. 

Yerin: Hello? 

Yerin: Hahahahaha. I'm just joking, Sinb ya. Don't take it seriously. That time already late. I guessed that you already fall asleep. No worries. 

Yerin: Sinb, you there? 

Sinb: Yup. Yerin unnie, i nearly get heart attack. 😧 i never thought that you will wrote this. I thought i did something wrong again. 

Yerin: Hehehehe. Sorry ya. I was just too bored while waiting for the bus to arrive.

Sinb: Waiting for the bus? You going to campus?

Yerin: Yes. I have class at 12pm. Oh. Bus is coming. I got to go. You should get up by now. Don't be so lazy. Bye.

Sinb: Ohh. Alright. Bye. 

She put the phone down and lie down on her bed.

Sinb: (sound of relief) What a great start to my day. (smile) Oh . What time is it now? I shall get prepare. I'm going to campus too. (singing while heading to the bathroom)

In the class...

Sinb: Good afternoon my Omuji and the shorty Eunha. (giving each of them a banana milk)

Eunha: Who are you to call me shorty? Anyway thanks for your banana milk.

Sinb: Me. Hwang Eunbi. You are the most welcome.(laugh)

Umji and Eunha are kinda shocked of Sinb's behaviour today.

Umji: Sinb, did you eat anything wrong just now? Are you sick?

Sinb: Nop. Why? I'm ok. I'm extremely ok. (laugh again)

Umji & Eunha: (look at each other)

Umji: Did she get possessed? You seems like not so you. Are you Hwang Eunbi that i know? 

Sinb: Excuse me. I am who i am, ok. Stop asking me those nonsense questions again. Lecturer is coming. Please pay attention in class, guys. 

Eunha: (in her mind) She is weird today. Did someone make her become like that? Yerin unnie? Ohh yeah. Must be Yerin unnie. 

After class... In Cafeteria...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter