Chapter 36

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heart started pounding at increasing rapid pace after received a call from Eunha. Sinb, who never been in this kind of situations before. Loan shark? She only heard that from movies or dramas. In her real life, this is the first time. Panic attack that make her lost her mind. Doesn't know what to do. Worrying about what will happen to Yerin. 

Sowon: Sinb, where are you going? I will drive. Get in. Fast. 

Sinb: Ohh. Okok. 

While Sowon is driving,  Sinb looks so discomfort, worry and hoping that they will reach there immediately. As soon as they reach,  Sinb jump off from the car and run to Yerin's house but Sowon stops her. 

Sowon: Wait. They are still here. It will be dangerous if we just go in like that. 

Sinb: Yerin is in there. I can't just let her face all those loan shark alone. 

Sowon: I said don't go in. I will call the police. You stay here, ok. (goes to her car and call 112)

Sinb wasn't listen to Sowon, she run to Yerin's house while Sowon making a call. After calling the police.

Sowon: The police will be on their way here. Damn. Sinb. Why you can't just wait? 

Sinb run to one of the window near the door. She hides there, glancing towards the scene inside the house. Searching for Yerin to ensure that she is not hurt by those inhumane loan shark. A little bit of relief that they didn't hurt Yerin but she is still in the danger. Scanning around to look for a way to get in and save Yerin escape from here until she heard an unpleasant conversations that makes her blood boiling. 

Woorin: Then, what do you want? Don't touch any single of my family members. 

Boss: I think your sister worth as much as you owed. Maybe more than that. (smirk) 

Woorin: No. Don't you dare to do that. 

Boss: Don't waste my time. I'm here not for you to talk crap. Lets go guys. Bring this pretty lady along. 

Woorin: No. Don't you dare to touch my sister. I'm going to kill you. 

Yerin: I'm not going with you. Get lost. Let go of my hand. 

YOU CAN'T TAKE YERIN AWAY. LEAVE HER ALONE. Someone show up in front of the door.

Yerin: Sinb.

Boss: Who are you to stops me?

Sinb: Is it important to know who am i? Ok. I will tell you. I'm a black belt holder in taekwando, an expert in high kick back then. Aren't you scared?

Boss: (Laugh) Are you kidding me? Do you think that i will be afraid by your words, you little brat? (walk closer to Sinb)

Sinb: Don't come closer or else i'm going to kick you. 

Boss: If you dare you can do so. Just kick. See how good your so called highkick. KICK!!!! 

Sinb taking a step back and increase the distance with her ready position to kick. 

Sinb: But i prefer punch. 

Clenching her fist...... *Punch* 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter