Chapter 33

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued.......

Pull the glass door. *Bells ringing sound* 

There are not many customers in the cafe. Just few tables are occupied as the lunch time already over. Welcome!! Sowon greeted by the staffs when she is coming in. Sowon bow a little and walks to the counter. 

Sowon: Hello.

Eunwoo: Sowon-ssi. Wow. I don't know you are coming in. If i know i will open the door for you. Maybe i will roll out a red carpet for you. 

Sowon: (laugh) That's too over reacted.  (looking around)

Eunwoo: (laugh) Just joking. Are you looking for Yerin?

Sowon: Ohh. Ya. Where is she? She is working today, right?

Eunwoo: Yes. (pointing) There. She is sitting at there. Since not many customers so i just let her to take some rest.

Sowon: (questioning looks)

Eunwoo: She looks energyless and tired nowadays. I miss her smile and the happy Yerin. You know why she becomes like this? 

Sowon: This is the reason i come for her today. I heard from Sinb and Yuju about her change recently as well. 

Eunwoo: I think it is better for you, her best friend to talk with. I'm worried about her too. 

Sowon: Alright. I'm going to Yerin now. 

Eunwoo: Ok. You can take her out. No need to worry about the cafe. Me and Joy will take care of it. Only for today. (laugh)

Sowon: Really? Ok then. 

Sowon heading to the table that Yerin at. Yerin has no idea Sowon is at the cafe for quite awhile already. She doesn't aware of the sound of the bells when the door are open. She is just staring at the view outside of the cafe with her head resting on her arms on the table. Sowon pull out the chair beside Yerin and sit on it. 

Sowon: What are you looking at? 

Yerin: Ohh. Sowon. You are here. Where is Eunha? 

Sowon: I'm here alone. 

Yerin: Why? Something happened between both of you?

Sowon: Tsk. Are you just cursing me and Eunha? We are doing really good, ok. 

Yerin: That's good. So what's bring you here? I don't think you are here to drink a cup of coffee. 

Sowon: Why not? I want to drink coffee that you make. 

Yerin: Liar. You tried before already and you said not nice. Hmph. I still remember. 

Sowon: Hey, that time you were a beginner. A fresh non-experienced barista. (laugh) Don't you forget that what is my major?

Yerin: Oh yea. Culinary Arts but not barista. Ok you win. The coffee i make that time really tasted bad. Just a beginner. 

*Notifications ringtone* Message from Mum

After read the message that sent by her mum, she let out a long sigh. Sowon felt that something is not right about the message she received. Maybe something that upset her. 

Sowon: Lets go out from here.

Yerin: (look at Sowon)  It is still my working time. I can't go out now. 

Sowon: Eunwoo oppa already gave you the permission to go out today. Lets go. (hold Yerin's wrist and drag her out) 

Yerin: Stop. Sowon. Stop. Oppa, help me.

Eunwoo: I see nothing and hear nothing. 

Sowon: Yerin, shut up and follow me. (waving goodbye to Eunwoo oppa) 

Yerin being pulled until reach Sowon's car. 

Sowon: (open the door) Go in and buckle up the safety belt. 

Yerin just follow what Sowon told her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter