Chapter 50: WonHa's Love Story Part 2

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunha, the water in the saucepan already boiled. Aren't you going to cook your instant noodles as you said you are hungry just now? Don't expect me to cook for you. I'm going out to meet my friends soon. Eunha, do you hear me?" 

Her mum called her several times but no answers. So she turned off the stove knob first before the water spilled out. 

" This kid. I think she is going to burn the house down if i really gone out. What the hell she is doing inside her room? Sleep? That is impossible for her to sleep that early. Her mum keep on mumbling while heading to Eunha's room to check on her. 

The door did not completely close as you still can see lights inside the room. She pushed the door open widely and found Eunha sitting on the floor, checking her bookshelf one tier to another tier with all the books, papers all around the floor. 

"YAAAAHHHHH, EUNHA!! WHAT'S GOING ON? WHAT ARE THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR ROOM? Her mum yelling madly as she shook her head with disbelief of the mess that Eunha created. 

Her mum's yell startled her. She stops for awhile and shifted her eyes towards her mum. 

"I was looking for a book. It's kind of important to me." She explained. 

"That's very new for me of hearing the importance of a book for you." Her mum chuckled as she continue to question. "Must be non-academic, right?" 

"Kind of. Where it goes? I evidently keep it in my bag. How can a book has legs? Ohh. Gosh. What  did i just said?" she lifted her palms and covered against her face, feeling stupidity in herself. 

"Maybe you dropped it somewhere? Or left it at school? Just recall back when was the last time you took out the book?

Her mum shook her head again at her helpless daughter who staring at the wall, murmur by herself as she started to recall.

"I don't care how important that book to you. Please tidy up your room before i come back. Got it?" 

No answer from her daughter again. She heave a long sigh and walk towards to the door. 

As Eunha recalled.

The very last time she took out and wrote on something was 2 days ago. After that, she kept inside her bag not even took it out since that day. 

With the sudden flasback when she was in the bus with Sowon, rushing to get off from the bus. 

Eunha's eyes widen. 

"That's cannot be." She stood up and started to get panic. 

She reached out her phone to call Sowon but she stopped. She was afraid to do so. 

What if she is not the one who took the book?

What if she is the one who took it?

What if she took the book and read it?

Those questions were popup in her mind makes her going crazy. Slamming herself on the bed and hid under the covers. Her heart skipped a beat upon hearing her phone rings. Immediately jumped off from her bed and grabbed her phone to see who is the caller. 

"It is Sowon." she froze for an instant after looking at the screen. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

11th Jan 2013 (Friday) 

I was new in this city. Just moved in around 3 days ago. To kill my boredom, i went out and roaming around not far from my house until i reached a hamburger's store. I went in and place my order at the counter. Then, i was told by the worker about the hamburger's challenged. The prize kinda attract me. Wow. Free hamburgers with drinks for 1 month but i have to eat 10 hamburgers within 1 and a half hours. That was crazy and i'm that crazy who agreed with a completely stranger to join the challenged. After winning the challenge, something went wrong with my stomach and started to threw up. Served me right who did something that out from my ability. Suddenly a stranger handed me a packet of tissue paper. As i looked up to thank the person, a tall beautiful figure stood infront of me. She asked me if i'm ok and find me a place to rest. She even bought me some medicine without asking for the money back. I was so embarrassed that i had be caught in such awful position in public but i will never probably forget for her small act of kindness and caring towards a stranger like me. Do i have a chance to meet her again? 

 

14th Jan 2013 (Monday) 

Another daunting experience i have to face. Transferring to new school again and i can't deny the feeling that i have to left an old life behind for a new one, A Fresh Start can be said. *Sigh* Walking into the school gates that unfamiliar to you. The feeling that push you mentally and emotionally. Actually it's sounds fun, scary, crazy and exciting all at once tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter