Chapter 29

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued.....

In Sinb's car.....

Yerin: Sinb, total how much for the meal?

Sinb: 50000 won.

Yerin: (take out her purse) so 50000 won divided by 3. I have to give you sixteen thousand and....

Sinb: (stops Yerin) It's ok Yerin unnie. Just keep the money. I threat you all this time.

Yerin: It was our bet. We lose. I have the responsible to pay for this too.

Sinb: We might have another bet. That time you have to pay. (laugh)

Yerin: So means that my group will lose again? 

Sinb: Maybe. I don't want to be in a same group with you. (playfully teasing Yerin)

Yerin: Hmph. Nop. You are not going to run away from me. I will drag you to join my group. Any games with them. (laugh)

Sinb: Then sure lose.. Noooo.....

Yerin: (hit Sinb's arm) You so bad..

Sinb: Hey. I'm driving. 

Yerin: Oops. Sorry. 

As usual Sinb will wait for Yerin to go in to her house first before she drive off. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th of August.....

Sinb going to her class as usual but without Umji. Umji already off to her trips with her family members. Eunha is sitting beside Sinb.

Eunha: Sinb, what are you typing? Are you chatting with Yerin unnie?

Sinb: Nop. 

Sinb is chatting with Eunwoo about tonight's plan. She is abit nervous and worry that the plan don't works or fail. 

Eunha: (purposely peek at Sinb's phone) Ohh. It's a guy. Oh my god. 

Sinb: (stop and look at Eunha) It's Eunwoo oppa. Yerin's co-worker. We are discussing something for Yerin unnie's birthday party.  

Eunha: Oh i see. So how is the preparations? Everything ok? Especially food. 

Sinb: (roll her eyes) I will tell you all in the group chat later. 

After class, Sinb straight away go back home to do some preparation for tonight's party. 

*Kakao Chatroom* Yerin's birthday

Sinb: Hello everybody. 

Yuju: Anything we can help for the party? 

Sinb: Yes.

Eunha: Buy a ring for them.. 

Sinb: Nop. Don't bother Eunha.. Can 1 of you buy a cake? 

Yuju: This leave it to me. Yerin likes cheese cake. 

Sinb: Great. 

Sowon: Hi. My class just ended. So what time we have to be there?

Yuju: Actually what is the plan? Sinb, can you roughly tell us?

Sinb: Yea. Ok. We have to be at there before Yerin unnie finish her work. We have to hide. Her colleagues will go back earlier and left all the cleaning jobs for Yerin unnie. 

Sowon: How can they let Yerin to do all the cleaning job on her birthday? 

Sinb: It's one of the plan. 

Sowon: I see. 

Yuju: Then? 

Eunha: Then Sinb will go there to help Yerin unnie. No. Sinb will do all the jobs for Yerin unnie. She will let Yerin unnie rest. 

Sinb: Eunha, please stop it!!!

Sowon: Eunha, don't interrupt. Sinb, please continue.

Eunha: What? 

Sinb: Then the lights suddenly went off. Blackout. That time, we will surprise her with the cake with candles and sing a birthday song. 

Yuju: Yerin is scare of dark. 

Sinb: Really? She is scare of the dark? Should i change the plan?

Yuju: I like your idea anyway. She must be scare that time. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't worry too much. 

Eunha: Never mind. Sinb will protect Yerin unnie by hugging her. 

Sowon: Just proceed to this plan. Really a surprise party for her. 👍🏻

Sinb: We have to be there at 8pm. Yuju unnie, don't forget the cake ya.

Yuju: Ok. Got it. See you all later. 

Eunha: Why no one entertain me? 

Meanwhile, Yerin going for her part time job as usual today. It's kinda pack today. She is busy taking the order and brewing the coffee. It's almost 9pm. The cafe is going to close. Suddenly....

Eunwoo: Yerin, i got a call from my dad. I have to go back now. 

Yerin: Ok. 

Joy: Oh my stomach. Pain... 

Yerin: Joy, are you ok? Do you need to see the doctor? 

Joy: Yes.. i think i have to. Sorry Yerin. You have to do all those stuffs alone. Don't forget to lock the door before you go back. Bye. 

Yerin: Bye. Take care ya.

Joy: I will. 

After 2 of them left....

Yerin: Both of them seems weird today. Suddenly something coming up. (continue her cleaning job)

Suddenly blackout. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter