Chapter 51: WonHa's Love Story Part 3 - Final

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sorry. I'm not really good at writing diary) 

Continued... 

16th Feb 2013 (Saturday) 

It was so fun today. My first weekend outing with them. We went for an arcade and had dinner after that. They treated me really nice especially her. It's feel so warmth. I never felt like this before. I could not ask for more. Having them around in my life already makes me happy. 

 

18th Feb 2013 (Monday) 

I wish everyday could be like today. It was raining when we were walking to the bus stop and we don't have an umbrella with us. Shockingly, she grabbed my hand and we ran under the rain like in a romantic scene that we watched on the tv. 

 

14th Mar 2013 (Thursday) 

I was not feeling well today and i was too weak to go back by myself. Both of my parents are working so they unable to pick me up. I was asked to rest in our school clinic first. This was the first time i saw Sowon unnie was so worried. She was panting and gasping for air, obviously she was running here after she knew that i'm sick. She asked me to rest and she will accompany me back home after the school end. 

 

3rd April 2013 (Wednesday) 

Today we had a fight. I'm not sure what really cause this to be happened. She was being unreasonable and childish. Sometimes it's hard to read her mind. I don't know what she is thinking. Because of this, we did not talk for a week. 

.............................. 

Two hours have passed since the phone conversation with Eunha. She really want to keep it the reading for tomorrow but she can't. The door opens. Her mum was heading to her bedroom and she glanced towards Sowon's room. The lights was still on so she came to check on her daughter. 

"Sowon ar, why are you still awake at this time? Are you still studying?" It's getting late. You need to rest." Her mum said worriedly. 

She barely raised up her head to answer her mum but just keep on smiling. 

"I will mum. Good night." She said while her eyes still glued on one of the page. 

"Alright. Good night." Her mum said as she furrowed her eyebrows and closed the door. 

Reading pages by pages with a huge smile on her face. She knows that she should not read someone's personal thought or writing. If Eunha knows that, she must be mad at her but how interesting the diary is. The whole diary was about her. As she read, a sudden changed of her facial expression, her smile disappeared. 

 

17th Friday 2013 (Friday) 

Sometimes i feel that she has twisted personality. Sometimes she do care alot of me and as a protective unnie that makes a lot of people mistaken about our relationship but i'm not sure the care and protective means to her. Does she just consider me as her little sister, a friend or someone special. I do really appreciate all the things she had done for me. Sometimes she does push me away. Being cold towards me, not answering my call and not even talk to me as we were like a stranger. She makes me so confuse. She is just like giving me a false hope. What shall i do? Should i just give up? 

​​​​​​............................ 

As she finished reading that page, she flips through another page to see the writing continues but there's no more. She closed the book and placed it on her chest. 

"Does she really thought i'm that kind of person? Sowon, what did you do to Eunha, a pure, innocent and adorable human being?" She said in almost a whisper. 

She looks up to the ceiling and exhale deeply. 

"Does she really gave up on me?" 

............................... 

On the other hand, the night was a sleepless night for Eunha, tossing and turning racking her brains to think about where she lost the diary. She stared at the ceiling and mumbling something. 

" I have to be positive. Let's say if someone in the school took it, they probably will give it back to me, right? Hell no. My secret of liking Sowon unnie will be reveal. In this case, it is better for Sowon unnie to have it. Noo. Nooo. I won't let this to be happen. I'm not going think about this anymore. I just want to sleep right now. Eunha, shut your eyes and sleep." She covered herself with blanket and forcing herself to sleep. 

It was true that their friendship goes far beyond and the rumors began to spread among the students. They show their affection in ways that may appear questionable and occured misunderstanding. Both of them was at the non-physical stage of a relationship, that was between friendship and intimate relationship or used to be described as an ambiguous relationship. Even Yerin and Yuju were asked them to date each other already. Asking themselves why they were still at this stage. Why either one of them took a step forward to confess and become an official? Were they prefer being like this forever? Not going to blame Eunha. She does not know what's Sowon think about her. Do Sowon has a feeling for her? If after the confession, will Sowon accept her? If the confession had rejected, what will happen? Our friendship will still remain the same? She has alot of unanswerable questions in her mind. Since Sowon will graduate from high school soon and soon they will be parted away. 

Sowon, who already knew that Eunha had feeling towards her but why she still remain so calm and doing nothing? Asked herself. Does she has feeling for Eunha as well? If yes, why she does not take the chance to confess first? The chances of Eunha to say 'Yes' will be probably high. If no, why she's still being so close with Eunha, holding hands, being clingy, accompany her back home, study together, have lunch together and brought her home once. All those acts were kinda obvious that she had felt something towards Eunha. 

............................... 

"My dad is going over to Busan for some business on this coming Saturday and he asked you guys want to tag along? Just one day trip. We can go to the beach." Yuju asked in excitement. 

"Sounds interesting. I'm in." Sowon raises up her hand. 

"Ok. Count me in." Yerin said. 

"Sowon and Yerin are going. How about you, Eunha? Come and join us. The more the merrier." All of them were looking at me for the answer especially Yuju with her puppy's eyes. 

"Alright. I'll join." Eunha said. 

 

They depart earlier on the day as it tooks around 5 hours to reach Busan from Seoul by driving. They planned to grabbed some food at the rest stop while in the highway. When they reached there, Yuju's dad dropped them at subway station near to his working place. So it was more convenient for them to go around for they places they wanted to go. After he done his job, he will pick them up wherever they are at that time. It was lunch time, they were heading to have lunch first. Since just a short trip in Busan, they only pick few places to visits. After lunch, they went to the beach. The famous Haeundae Beach that surrounded by many typical buildings, clean yellow sand and one of the  tourist attraction place. Luckily it was not crowded as the peak season already ended. Walking under the sandstorm from the end to another end, enjoying the view, took pictures, observe people playing in the water and sand. After almost 1 and half hour of walking, a little bit of tiredness could be felt. Yuju and Yerin offered to buy drinks for them at the opposite building. Sowon and Eunha decided to sit back while waiting for them to come back. Seriously, being at the beach, you can feel the nothingness. It helps to shut down all extreme emotions. Both of them closed their eyes and feel the wind against their skin which gave a sense of relaxation. 

Eunha opened her eyes and turned to look at Sowon sitting beside her who were still closed her eyes enjoying the moment. Eunha was admiring her beauty from the side. 

"Unnie, I like you." Eunha suddenly break the silence with a confession. 

"I like you too." Sowon replied without hesitation as her eyes still closed. 

Eunha was shocked of the words that Sowon just said. Why the three words were so easily comes out from ? Did she just played along with me because i said 'i like you'? Does she has the sincerity when she said that? She tried again. 

"You said you like me but as?" 

Sowon opens her eyes and shifted her sight to Eunha and about to say something. 

"As......" 

"Sowon! Eunha! We are back. Can you guys help us to carry this?" Yuju were shouting at the back  struggled holding the drinks and snacks while walking towards them. 

"Ok. Let me help you." Sowon stand up and run to help Yuju and Yerin. 

"Why don't she answer me first before going to help them with the drinks?" Eunha was so frustrated. She thought this was the time for her to know whether Sowon has feeling for her but got ruined by Yuju unnie and Yerin unnie. 

The ride back to Seoul was quiet. Yuju's dad thought they were tired and just let them rest. Yerin felt tensed sitting between Sowon and Eunha. Both of them were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter