Chapter 46

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later....

Yerin has discharged from hospital. During her stayed in hospital, Sinb not even came to pay a visit. It was because of her mum. Knewing she left the house on that day without any words or permissions but luckily her mum doesn't know what was the reason she left. Got Sinb's oppa to covered up. Sinb was not allowed to leave her house except going for her classes and check-up. Her handphone had confiscated as well. 

Everything back to normal. Yerin's mum getting better day by day and get back to work as usual. Yerin's oppa get his punishment by doing community service at one of the old folks home. Since he is helping and meet more old folks at there, he slowly become thoughtful and learn how to take a good care of other people. 

Adjusting her room window's curtain, holding a cup of water and looking at the scenary outside of her house. Admiring the leaves as they turn from the fresh greens of summer to the yellows, reds and golds of autumn. Yea, it is autumn. Finally, Yerin get back to her class after 2 weeks. Getting herself prepared and having a light breakfast before going out. Walking to the nearest bus stop with a very good mood. Everything is fine now. There are nothing to be worried about. But wait, Yerin haven't met Sinb since after the incident. She wonder why Sinb didn't come to visit her nor call or text her. Sinb not even reply in their groupchat. She was like being hiatus. 

Sinb has being a good girl in these 2 weeks. Her mum just released her but with a condition. Her mum imposed a curfew on her. By 9pm, she has to be home. She force to agreed that. If not, she won't get to see her friends especially Yerin anymore. How much she misses her in these 2 weeks. What is the first thing she will do when she meet Yerin at campus? 

Walking down to the corridor with her backpack hanging over her left shoulder. A sudden surprised when someone came from behind and carried her bag. She stops. 

Sinb: Yerin unnie. 

Yerin: I will help you to carry your bag starting from today onwards until your hand are completely heal. I will be your right hand. 

Sinb was froze. Seeing that person she misses alot just right infront of her. "I want to hug her so badly".

Yerin: Sinb. Sinb. Hello. Are you ok? 

Sinb: Ohh. Ya. (back to her senses)

Yerin: Don't you have class at 9am at Block F Room 102? Lets go. I will walk with you until you reach your class. 

How does she know she has class at 9am? And the venue? Yerin did message Umji to get their class timetable together with the venue as well. 

Yerin: Lets go. You will be late. (grabbed Sinb by the arm and pulling Sinb along with her)

The atmosphere kinda awkward while walking to the class. Sinb doesn't speak any words. Yerin though that she is uncomfortable that Yerin hooked Sinb's arm through hers but Sinb is not. She was like having a war inside her. Her heart keep beating really fast. 

Yerin: (clear throat) Sinb ya. Are you ok? You looks so lost. Am i made you uncomfortable?

Sinb:  Nop. No. 

Yerin: Okay. Sinb ya.

Sinb: Uhmm.

Yerin: Thank you. I don't know what to say. I can't thank you enough for everything that you had done for me through that difficult time. I never thought of you would risking your life to save me and injured yourself. I feel very bad. 

Sinb: Don't feel bad about it. That was my willingness to save you because you are one of the important pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter