Chapter 42

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the car...... On the way back to Sinb's house....

Umji feels that there must be something going around between both of them when in the park just now. The way they looked at each other before Sinb leaving. 

Umji: (in her mind) Did Sinb already confess to Yerin? They were holding hands like a couple just now. Why Sinb didn't told me that? Ahh. Not a good timing to tell me as Yerin unnie was in the car just now.  Never mind. I'm going to ask her now. 

Umji couldn't directly look to her right as she have to drive. 

Umji: Sinb. Did something happened to both of you when you all in the park just now? I saw you hold her hand. Did you just confessed to her? Did she accept your confession? Hey, Sinb. I'm talking to you. Can you answer me? Don't pretend you were not listening to me. 

No answer from Sinb. Umji thought Sinb already fall asleep because of exhausted. So she just let her sleep for awhile and wake her up once they reach home. Switching on the music player and play some songs. After 30 minutes of driving, they finally reach Sinb's house. The big auto gate open to let Umji drive in as the security guard already knew her. Stops the car, pulling the handbrake and turned off the engine. Unbuckled herself and turn to Sinb to wake her up. Calling her for several times but no answer. 

Umji: Sinb. We have reach your house. Get up now. You can continue to sleep in your room later. 

Things getting weird. Pull herself to face Sinb clearly. Her heart skip abit when she saw Sinb with her sweating forehead. Touches her body to check on the temperature. 

Umji: Oh my god. Why so hot? (immediately get off from the car and run to another side of her car.) (open the door) Sinb. Sinb. Sinb. Can you hear me? 

Sinb: Uhmm. (answer with her weak voice)

Umji: You have a fever. Do you want to go to hospital?

Sinb: (shook her head) I want to go home. 

Umji: We already reach home. Can you get up or shall i call your brother to carry you?

Looking at Sinb who is struggling to get off the car. She try to prop her up but she scared that she might injured Sinb's casted hand. 

Umji: Hey don't force yourself,ok. I will call your brother. 

Taking out her handphone...

Sinb's oppa: Hello, Umji.

Umji: JunHo oppa, Sinb is sick. 

Sinb's oppa: Where are you now?

Umji: Infront of the house. I need your help to carry her in. 

Sinb's oppa: I'm coming.

After the call ended, Sinb's brother rushing out and carry Sinb all the way to her room. Calling Dr. Kang, their family's doctor to come over. 

After checking and examined Sinb....

Dr. Kang: I just gave her some medications and her body temperature already slightly reduced. Make sure she get plenty of rest. If her fever rise up again, it is better to send her to the hospital. I worry that her injured hand is the reason of her getting fever. 

Sinb's oppa: Ok. I will take care of her. Thanks, Dr. Kang. Aunty Lee, can you please send Dr. Kang to the front door? 

After Dr. Kang left, Umji also excuse herself. 

Umji: Oppa, i have to go back first. I will come again tomorrow. 

Sinb's oppa: Alright. Sorry for troubling you to look after my stubborn little sister. 

Umji: It's nothing. She is my close friend after all. Bye. 

Just after awhile, Sinb's parents already reach at the doorsteps. Luckily Sinb came back home before them. Her oppa need to be extra careful for not splitting out what had actually happened to Sinb. Asking JunHo "where is Sinb" who is sitting at the couch in the living room reading some documents. 

Sinb's oppa: She is in her room. Probably sleeping now. She has a little bit of feverish. 

Sinb's mum: I just away for 2 weeks. So many things happened to my little girl. (goes up to Sinb's room)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unread messages.. 

*Kakao Groupchat* *Chingus*

Sowon: You guys already reached home?

Yuju: Yup. Just reached. 

Sowon: Good. How about Umji? 

Eunha: She must be on her way back after sent Sinb home maybe. 

Sowon: Ok. Take a good rest, buddies. 

Umji: Me too. I just reached home. Just to let you all know that Sinb is sick. She has a fever when on the way back just now. She is fine now. So don't worry so much. 

Sowon: Omg. This morning when she was in Yerin's house, she looked fine. 

Yuju: She must be caught a cold. Already seek for doctor?

Umji: Ya. She is sleeping now after took the medicine. 

Sowon: Good to hear that. Take some rest, Umji ya. You must be tired as well.

Umji: Ok. I will. 

------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter