Chapter 30

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day.....

Open the refrigerator door to take a bottlesof banana milk. After pay at the counter, Sinb took out her sticky notes and start to write something on it. She comes out from the convenience store and go to her car. Start the engine and drive off to the campus.

In the class...

Yerin is first person whom reach the class. It is still early, she take out her handphone and explore it. Without her notice, Yuju comes in and directly sit beside Yerin. 

Yuju: Good morning Yerin.

No reply from Yerin.

Yuju: What are you looking at? Wow. New handphone. 

Yerin: Uhmm.. (nod)

Yuju: Your mum bought it for you as a birthday present?

Yerin: (shook her head)

Yuju: So? Your co-workers or Sowon? 

Yerin: (shook her head again)

Yerin is so into those new apps that she never used it before. She not even bothered to answer Yuju's questions. 

Yuju: Then? Yerin, can you stop pressing your phone and answer my questions. I'm so curious to know who is that person who bought this handphone. He or she must be rich to give you a handphone as a birthday present. 

Yerin: (lock the sreen and put down her phone) It's Sinb. 

Yuju: Sinb? Seriously? Wow. I never received any expensive gifts from my friends before. Wait. My birthday is in 2 months. Hmmm.. Can i ask for....

Yerin: Hey. Wake up. Stop dreaming. Nah. Take this. This is your advance birthday present.

Yuju: Banana milk? Why you so cheapskate? By the way, thanks ya but i won't take this as my advance birthday present. 

Yerin: No need to thank me. I'm not the one who bought this. It's free. 

Yuju: Free? 

Yerin: Yes. Someone put inside my locker. Oh ya.. and this note. 

Yuju: Good morning, pretty. Have a great day today!!!! (read out the written note) Wow. Pretty. (thinking) Seems like someone has a crush on you. Wooooo. Yerin has a secret admirer. I shall share this news to Sowon they all. 

Yerin: As you like. I don't want to care about this. 

Yuju: Then, what do you care?

Yerin: Exam. Our exam is coming around the corner.

Yuju: Don't remind me of that. When i heard the word "Exam", i will feel very stress, you know.

After class....

In the cafeteria....

Yerin and Yuju already ordered the food and start to eat. Yerin is still addicted to her new phone. She continue to explore, pressing and scrolling while eating. 

Sowon: Yerin, new handphone huh. 

Yuju: Sowon, do you know who gave this phone?

Sowon: Sinb?

Yuju: How do you know? 

Sowon: I heard from Eunha.

Yerin: You see. They already knew it. Yuju, why are you so outdated? (laugh)

Yuju: I really have no idea. Next time i must stick with Eunha or Umji so i can get more latest news from them.

Sowon: How dare you? Eunha will only stick with me.

Eunha: Hello. I heard my name. Anything?

Sowon: Nothing. Come sit here. You alone? Where is Sinb?

Eunha: (sitting) There. Buying something. 

After awhile, Sinb walks to their table with a bun and a banana milk. 

Sinb: Hi. (sitting infront of Yerin) (put the bun and banana milk on the table)

Yuju: Ohh banana milk. 

Sinb: You want? You can have this. (pass to Yuju)

Yuju: Nonono. I already had this in the class. 

Sinb: Ok then. I will take it back. 

Yuju: Ohh ya. Talking about banana milk. I tell you all that Yerin has a secret admirer. 

Yerin: Don't listen to her. 

Yuju: It's true. Someone gave her a banana milk and a written note stick on it. I'm so curious who is that person. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter