Chapter 5

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued.....

Shall i just stand here to get embarrassed ? Shall i just dance? Shall i just run away from here? asking herself. Hoping that someone will come to drag her out from this situations. 

Umji is about to voice out but suddenly one lady appeared.

How about a dance battle? suggested by the lady.

Yuju: Teacher Kim.

20 minutes ago....

Teacher Kim or known as Kim Hyoyeon went out from office at 2nd floor after having a discussion regarding her upcoming dance auditions. She planned to go to the studio to do some preparations. When she passed by the hallway, suddenly she heard people making loud noice at downstairs. So she decided to take a peek from one of the window. She saw a lot of students surrounding a few students. 

Teacher Kim: What is happening down there? Fighting? (looking and scanning around) Wait. Isn't that girl is Yerin? 

She heard the students shouting Sinb's name. 

Teacher Kim: Sinb? (walked to another window to search for a clearer view) Hwang Eunbi.. That girl.. 

Few students run passed her.

Teacher Kim: Hey. STOP!! 

The students: (stop and look at Teacher Kim) Yes, Teacher Kim?

Teacher Kim: Why you all run like there are something serious going to happen? Actually what happened at there? 

Student: We are running downstairs to the dance club's booth. I heard that Yerin-ssi is forcing a new student to dance.

Teacher Kim: What?(froze)

Student: Teacher Kim, aren't you coming with us?

Teacher Kim: I'm coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now....

Teacher Kim: How about a dance battle? 

The students are surprised and start murmuring. 

Sinb: Hyoyeon-ssi? (soft tone)

Teacher Kim: If both of you win in this battle, you 2 will automatically become our officially dance member without going through the audition.

Yuju: Sounds interesting but whom they going to compete with?

Teacher Kim: Our Yerin-ssi, the best dancer here. 

Yerin: (shocked) Teacher Kim... I.i.. 

Umji: Am i involved in this too? So does it means 2 vs.1?

Teacher Kim: Yes. Any questions? Yerin? Just show what you've got. 

Yerin: (dumbfounded)

If my mum know that im still involved in dancing, she is going toooo... Sinb can't decide.

Flashback..

Sinb: Umji ya!!!! I make it!!!! I'm officially a trainee in IBH Entertainment They accepted me!!!! 

Umji: Wow.. Sinb, congratulations!!! You deserved it. 

When Sinb in her high school, she really like to dance but her parent especially her mum against her interest. She preferred Sinb to focus in her studies. Everytime she walked pass one of the dance studio on her way home, she sneak a peek at the dancers practising . Until 1 day, Sinb got caught by 1 of the dance instructor.

Dance instructor: Hey, i've been looking at you peeking at the window quite sometimes already. Are you really love dancing or you have any other intentions?

Sinb: Soorry.. I don't have any bad intention. I just want to....  Iii really like to dance but ..... 

Dance instructor: Do you really like dancing that much? 

Sinb: Yea but my mum against it. 

Dance instructor: Ok. Follow me.

Sinb followed the dance instructor to 1 of the studio with few of the dancers inside.

Dance instructor: I guess you know how to dance since you like dancing that much. 

Sinb: (confused)

Music started to play

Dance instructor: Dance. 

Not only Sinb got startled but th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter