Chapter 13

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued....

Yerin: Wasn't that yesterday i let off and make you fell on the floor. So you going to revenge on me? 

Sinb: Are you out of your mind? 

Flashback....

Yesterday....

Sinb straight away went to her room once she reached home. She put down her bag and threw herself onto her bed. It was a tiring day for her. Classes, assignments and meeting. She did some stretching. After that, she was going to take some rest. She closed her eyes. Suddenly the incident that happened in meeting flashes across Sinb's head. Yerin's gaze. (dugundugundugun)

Sinb: (opened her eyes) Oh my god!! What's wrong with me? (place her hand on her chest) Why my heart bitting so fast?  (sat up)It couldn't be. It is impossible. No way. (messed her hair)

Did i fallen for her? 

End of flashback....

Sinb: This isn't right. (palm to her forehead) I'm out of my mind.

Yerin: Yes you are. So you were purposely? I knew that. Only you that kind of person will did that. Thoughtless and immature person i would say. You doesn't care about others feeling. I know that you hate me but i never thought that you will did this to me.  Did your mum taught you about manner? I'm older than you after all. 

Sinb: Wait. Please.. Please stop it. Can you hear my explanations? 

Yerin: That was so obvious that you were on purpose. What the needs of you to explain? It just wasting my time. 

Umji: Yerin unnie, can you let Sinb to explain it first? Don't jump to the conclusion yet, ok?

Yerin: Whatever.

Sinb: (heave a sigh) Ok.. I was on my phone and i didn't noticed you standing beside the road. Steps on the gas pedal, the puddle on the road splashing on you. Your clothes get soaked. It was just an accident. I have no intention to revenge on you at all.

Yerin: What a "lame" excuses? 

Umji tried to help Sinb. She know Sinb very well and she is not that kind of unreasonable person. 

Umji: Yerin unnie, it was just a misunderstanding. Just let it go.

Yerin: Nop. I won't just let she go this time. When the first time we met, she not even apologised of her wronged doing that she ran into me and makes me fall. The second time, you crashed on my bicycle. Ok. I will just forget about that 2 incidents but i won't let go this time.

The situations are kinda serious. The students in the cafeteria are looking at them quarreling. Umji don't know what to do to stop them. Luckily, Sowon, Yuju and Eunha came into her view. Umji immediately run to Sowon and Yuju to asked for their help.

Sowon: Umji, what happened? I heard from some of the students said that they are fighting. After hearing the news, we immediately heading here.

While Umji are trying to tell the whole story to Sowon, Yerin still keeping berate Sinb but Sinb just standing there looking down not even fight back. 

Sowon: Yerin, can you stop that? It was not a big deal. Why are you making this fuss like a very serious matter? Did you notice that everyone at here are looking at both of you? Do you feel ashamed?

Yerin: Are you kidding me? I'm not the one who caused this fuss. She is the one. 

Sinb: What do you want me to do? An apology? Ok fine. I'm sorry for what i had did to you pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter