Unexpected Comforting

Life Under a Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘But really though, the water is starting to get cold….’ Eunbi thought to herself. She wasn’t going to lie, she liked the position she was in. Staring at the stars, being hugged by Yerin. But she felt if they stayed any longer they’d risk getting sick. If there was one thing Eunbi hated more than literally doing anything, it was being sick.

 

“Yerin-unnie… I think we should get out now…” Eunbi said still faced away from Yerin, too embarrassed to look at other girl’s body. Yerin chuckled to herself and ran her finger down Eunbi’s spine, making the other girl jump with a yelp. After that, Yerin silently got out of the tub and left Eunbi alone.

 

‘Wait… I don’t have a towel or anything!! How am I supposed to get out?? Plus what will I wear now??’ Eunbi was silently panicking when Yerin returned, standing in front of the girl.

 

Yerin had already changed. She stood in front of Eunbi with a towel in her outstretched hand, waiting for Eunbi to take it. She took it and quietly said her thanks while waiting for Yerin to leave her again.

 

Eunbi got out of the tub and wrapped the towel around her. Carefully she headed inside Yerin’s place. She was welcomed with a smile. Yerin was shining a light on her pad of paper.

 

              Here are some new clothes to change into. Don’t worry, I won’t look. ;)

 

‘Again with the winky face…’ Eunbi took the new clothes, and Yerin turned around again to wait for the other girl to finish. Eunbi changed quickly and wrapped the towel she previously used around her head to help dry her hair.

 

She then went to Yerin and alerted her that she had finished changing. Yerin just replied with a smile. Yerin grabbed Eunbi’s wrist and started to take her to her bed. But then Eunbi noticed something.

 

“Wait, Yerin-unnie, you don’t dry your hair after bathing?” Eunbi asked. Yerin just shook her head. “That’s no good! Here.” This time it was Eunbi who took Yerin to her bed. She made her sit on the edge while Eunbi sat behind her.

 

Eunbi took the towel from her own head and started to thoroughly dry Yerin’s hair. Maybe out of embarrassment by her own sudden and bold actions, she was a bit clumsy while doing so.

 

Yerin didn’t mind though. Just like Eunbi, her time with the girl was filled with a lot of ‘firsts’. Someone drying her hair was a first. A first in a long, long time.

 

Yerin’s mind then started to swirl with memories, making her start to cry. Eunbi stopped drying the girl’s hair when she felt the girl’s body start to tremble.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter