How it Started

Life Under a Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was clear since Eunbi was born that she was only there for looks. She was never allowed to do what she wanted, and had to mold herself to her parent’s wishes. It was expected that she would become the face of their family company in the future. By being able to attract more customers, making the company seem more “inviting”.

 

She always had to be the perfect girl. Get good grades, be athletic, go to a good school, and to always do what was told of her. Her parents sent her to an expensive private university out in the countryside to make sure she couldn’t get into trouble.

 

But Eunbi knew that wasn’t the only reason why they sent her away after graduating high school; they were tired of looking at her. Just because she would be the face of their company and was expected to become loved by the nation, it didn’t mean that her parents had to feel the same.

 

She tried hard up until this point. She always listened to parents, and excelled at school so that maybe one day, they would congratulate her, or at least, just acknowledge her. She had no one. She was always alone and finally reached her breaking point.

 

At this moment, Eunbi stood on the rail of bridge look down into the rushing current below. She made sure to come at night and go someplace far away from her school so that she would less likely be noticed. But even if someone did notice her, would they even try to stop her?

 

Shaking t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter