9: Sugar

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

"Mmmmm"
Yoongi moaned when he felt a soft and light touch on his lips.
Then on his cheeks
His forehead
And his lips again

"Hmm Jungkook-ah"
Yoongi opened his eyes a little turning his head to the other side.

He looked up to see a pair of dark eyes staring at him full of lust and desire. He was startled at the sight of the maknae especially because he recognized the look of pure desire making him want the same thing that the younger one in front of him did just as much.

"Kookie-" 

He decided to speak to him first but was cut off by a pair of lips.

Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise but his response was immediate as he eagerly  kissed back. Their lips moving together in sync. Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach as his insides seemed to be doing flip-flops at just the excitement of wanting something more than just a kiss from his pink haired hyung.

Suddenly, Yoongi felt something warm, wet and smooth brush along his lower lip. A gasp escaped his lips at the unexpected move of the younger man in front of him. The latter took advantage of his shock and darted his tongue inside the older's mouth.

Yoongi felt a shiver run down his spine when Jungkook flicked his tongue against his and on it slightly.

The pink haired man grabbed Jungkook by the nape and kissed him more passionately tilting his head to the side, further deepening the kiss

"Mmm~"
Jungkook moaned in his mouth sending a vibration throughout their tongues which left a burning yet pleasant feeling in the older's chest.

Yoongi felt the weight of Jungkook's body pressed firmly against his.
He wrapped his legs around Jungkook's surprisingly thin but muscular waist pulling him down flush against his smaller frame.

Jungkook groaned in Yoongi's mouth when his hyung nibbled at his bottom lip.

Yoongi mentally cursed at himself for needing oxygen to breath as he slowly pulled away gasping for air.

Jungkook could feel that the older was out of breath so he kissed his jawline down to his neck. 

Jungkook started leaving feathery  kisses on his his neck.

Yoongi visibly stiffened under the touch of his lips.

"Kookie-ah~"

Yoongi moaned at just the soft kisses of the younger which made Jungkook smirk mentally noting the fact of his hyung having a sensitive neck.

Yoongi gasped when Jungkook gave a wet kiss on the older's neck to which he replied with a loud moan.

He found his sweet spot.

He smirked against his soft pale skin and slowly on that very same spot. He bit down a little which made Yoongi throw his head back loudly.

“J-J-Jung.....kook-ah~
Yoongi weaved his fingers through his dark hair moving his head to the side giving the maknae more access.

His eyes snapped open when he felt Jungkook's warm fingers caressing his sides under his shirt.

"W-Wait Jungkookie"
Yoongi gently pushed the younger's chest to look at him straight in the face.

"Yes hyung?"
Jungkook whispered huskily, his eyes still clouded with desire that almost managed to tempt him.

"I-It's too fast to go any further than this."
Yoongi muttered with difficulty looking away, his flushed face matching the colour of his hair.

"Okay."
Jungkook was disappointed because he craved for more intimacy with his hyung but understood the older's discomfort as he might've been a bit too strong in expressing his desire. He flopped down besides him cuddling the older in his arms and buried his neck on his smaller hyung's shoulder. 

Yoongi sighed in relaxation as he rested  his head on Jungkook's chest taking a deep breath and smiled contently.

"What time is it?"
Yoongi asked as he played with kookie's fingers.

"It's 9:10."
Jungkook replied looking at the time on his phone.

Yoongi immediately stood up.

"Oh . Jungkook-ah you have 20mins to get ready."
Yoongi said as he climbed down from his bed walking towards his closest.

"Eh wae?"
Jungkook followed the older's footsteps in confusion.

"We're going out. Just get ready kookie."
Yoongi said as he pulled out his outfits for the day.

Jungkook frowned but ran towards his room grabbing his towel on his way.
(a/n: Don't ask me how. That's Jungkook xD)

***

"Where are we going??"
Jungkook asked again for the 10th in the past 30 minutes.

"Jungkook-ah if you don't shut the up, I'll kick you out of this moving car and drive over you."
Yoongi didn't need to look towards the younger to confirm the fear masking his face.

A smirk formed on Yoongi's lips happy at the fact that the maknae still fears him.

Yoongi was a little nervous whether the maknae would like the place he was taking him. 
Even though he would never accept it but he was very touched when Jungkook took him to the kumamon café. It was sweetest thing anyone had ever done for him. He wanted to repay.

"We're here."
Yoongi announced as they reached the density.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise when he saw the huge board in front of him.

Bukkhansan national park

(a/n: Bukhansan is a mountain in Seoul.)

"We're going hiking??!!!"
Jungkook's eyes sparkled as he jumped in excitement.

Yoongi chuckled at the muscle pig in front of him. Even going to the park a few blocks away was tiring for the lazy grandpa. But he knew his Kookie loves outdoor activities.

"Hell yeah!!"
Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hand ran ahead with a skip on his steps.

The younger was so excited about everything. Yoongi calmly listened to each and every word of the instructor whereas Jungkook looking around tapping his feet continuously not being able hold still.

The two of the males were in awe as they took in the beauty of the place in front of their eyes.

Everything was so green unlike the grey of the concrete jungle they live in.

Yoongi took a hold of Jungkook's hand and squeezed it as he looked at him with a smile.

Yoongi's heart raced when the younger gave beautiful bunny smile back. The smile was radiating making the place look a thousand times more beautiful in Yoongi's eyes.

***

"Gasp I-I'm gasp tired."
Yoongi couldn't breath as he sat down the bench.

"But hyung we just started."
Jungkook pouted 

Yoongi gave him a look.

Suddenly Jungkook bend down in front of him.

"Hop on. I'll carry you."
Jungkook patted his back waiting for his hyung.

Yoongi smiled and climbed on his back happily wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Ahh I have such a good grandchild. I'm blessed."
Yoongi started talking a old man which made Jungkook chuckle as he stood up holding him.

Yoongi was a bit guilty but he kept talking and entertaining kookie by saying random stuff.

Jungkook liked the sound of his hyung as he spoke. Most time he wasn't even paying attention to the words. It felt like a different world all together. 

Suddenly Yoongi tapped Jungkook's shoulder and said,
"Wait, I can hear the sound of water."

Yoongi jumped down from the younger's back and walked towards the source of the sound with Jungkook tailing behind him.

A gasp escaped from the two when they saw the clear water making its way through the rocks shaping them in the bed of greenery of the forest.

"It's beautiful."
Both of same said at the same time.
Of course the photographer squad didn't forget to get their cameras to freeze the beautiful site in front of them.

"Yoongi hyung"

Yoongi looked up to see Jungkook holding a camera focusing and ready to be clicked.


Yoongi raised his camera and took the picture to the maknae with the camera.

The picture was going to be his home screen.

They captured everything, also secretly taking pictures of each other.

"Let's camp here for a while Kookie-ah"
Yoongi suggested was he put the camera in his bag.

"Sure."

Yoongi pulled out a mat from his bag and placed it on the ground.
Jungkook removed his shoes and joined his hyung on the mat.

"Ahh I'm so hungry."
Jungkook said rubbing his belly trying sooth down the hunger but failing miserably.

"Oh I packed lunch, you know."
Yoongi ruffled through his backpack as he removed a big lunch box.

"Is that a bag or a black hole?"
Jungkook muttered softly to himself.

"Hyung, did you make it?"
Jungkook asked as he looked at the delicious food in front of him.

"Oh y-yeah."
A soft blush dusted on the older's cheeks as rubbed the back of his head nervously.

Suddenly, Yoongi felt a hand grab his neck and pull him forward. And the next thing he knew,
His lips were on his.

Yoongi immediately pulled away slapping the younger's arm.
"Yaaa pabo we're outside. What if someone sees us?!"

"But no one is here."
Jungkook said looking around confirming his words. He continued,

"And you looked so cute hyung, I couldn't help myself."

Yoongi's blush deepened matching the colour of his hair again.

"Call me cute one more time and you're dead."
Yoongi said pointing his chopsticks at the maknae.

"Yoongi hyung is so cute~"
Jungkook mocked in a singing tone teasing him.

"Yaa you little-"
Jungkook showed a chopstick full of food in the older's mouth.

Yoongi glared at Jungkook but the his anger immediately melted when he giggled happily.

The two of them fooled around in the water a little after eating their lunch. Laughter filing the air, with both recording every moment with their eyes wishing to capture those smiles of each other.

Yoongi weaved his pale slender fingers through Jungkook's long one's as they continued their journey to the top.