40: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

The softness of moonlight glowed against their  skin as the two enjoyed each other's embrace

The softness of moonlight glowed against their skin as the two enjoyed each other's embrace. Their limbs tangled in a beautiful mess. And those white sheets giving the two the warmth they need during a winter night.

It was 2 in the morning

It was one of those sweet moments after they made love

Sweet and soft

Sweet, something Jungkook loves

Soft, something Yoongi adores

"You know, you smile like a bunny"
Yoongi muttered smiling softly as he snuggled his head deeper in his warm chest.

"You know, you stare like a kitten"
Jungkook chuckles softly as he traced invisible circles against his spine.

"Kitten? Not a cat but kitten?"
Yoongi frowned. He could be atleast compare to a cat. If it was him, he would compare himself to the lion itself.

"Yeah because you think you're scaring others, but you're so cute and harmless. Its adorable"
Jungkook hugs the elder tighter and gave a soft peck on his forehead.

Yoongi was flushed

He couldn't form words so he instead just hides his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck and punched his bare chest softly feeling a little taken back.

Jungkook chuckles at his actions finding it cute that Yoongi doesn't take compliments well. He blushes easily. Another think he loved about the rapper.

"Oh and hyung..."

"Hmmm?"

"I made a beat. Would you mind listening to it?"

"Of course love"

***


 

"I don't know Tae. I mean I..."
Hoseok tugged on his dark hair as he flopped down on their bed. His mind was racing. All he could think was Jimin, Taehyung and Jimin

"Hyung, calm down"
Taehyung went and sat on the elder's lap as he took those hands from his hair and laced them with his instead.

"But Taehyung-"
Hoseok was quickly interrupted.

"Look hyung, I'll make it simple for you"

"Go ahead"

"Did you like it? Holding him in your arms?"

"Hm yeah...but he is my dongsaeng. Of course-"

"Shhh let me finish"
Taehyung brought his finger to his lips gesturing him to shut up.

"When you saw him in that dress, did you want to him right there untill he only remembers your name?"

"Holy .....damn.....oh wait no!! I love you Taehyung. I couldn't never cheat-"

"Pabo hyung...I felt the same. I love you too hobi hyung but I like Jiminie too. His cute eye smile, his chubby cheeks, his small hands, his cute laugh, his abs...oh my god his abs-"
Taehyung smiled widely at the mental image of Jimin but was quickly cut off

"YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! I LIKE HIM TOO"
Hoseok screamed in the younger's ears. The loudness was something that annoys the handsome vocalist but it doesn't matter when you love someone.

"Good. So let's go"

"Where?"

"To Jimin"

"Its two in the morning-"

"Who gives a ?"

***

You're an idiot Jimin

Pabo

A big fool

Jimin mentally slapped himself as fresh set of tears started b in those beautiful eyes. 

He wished he could go back in time and erase that confession forever. What if the two fought because of him?! He wasn't a house wrecker. No way. The last thing he ever want to do is break someone's relationship.

And that to of your own crushes'?

That's just purely evil and disgusting

Jimin was ashamed of himself

For being selfish to like two people

And asking for their attention

He was just......pabo

 

Tears streamed down his soft cheeks faster soaking his pillow as he brought his covers further up to his lips, wishing this night never ends so he doesn't have to face them tomorrow.

***

Hoseok and Taehyung were both now outside Jimin's room, ready to go in but a whimper followed by a hiccup made them freeze in their way.

A sob

Their hearts broke at the sound of Jimin's sobs that echoed in the silent night. Suddenly it felt colder than before. They two looked at each other and nodded.

No words were spoken between them

They didn't need to

They knew exactly they want
 

Never let Jimin cry, ever again

They promised to each other mentally to always protect the cute mochi with everything they have.

 

"Jiminie..."
The two said in unison as they climbed on the bed on the either of Jimin. He was curled up in the middle of the bed and immediately gasped at the presence of the two

"What are you-"

"Shhh we're here baby... We will take care of you. Forever"
Hoseok promised as he wrapped his arms around his waist and bring Jimin's back flushed against his chest.

"D-Do you m-mean-"

"Yes Jimin, we really like you too. Will you honour us by being our cutest boyfriend in the world?"
Taehyung smield widely showing his charm as he stared right it those pretty eyes anticipating anxiously.

"W-Wha- I mean Yes! Yes! Oh my god.."

Jimin fumbled with his words as a new light flared in his eyes and a new glow formed on his face. He couldn't believe they liked him too and they're together now. Three of them
 

"Aww our Jiminie is so cute, right Tae love?"
Hoseok cooed at the soft baby in his arms clearly pleased at his answer. He could call him his now. Both of them are his.

"He is the cutest"
Taehyung confirmed showing off his box smile before hugging the two close.

Jimin was flushed

His body flushed between the two and his cheeks flushed red from those compliments.
He was shy now in front of his boyfriends. He buried his flaming face in Taehyung's chest as he mumbled something incorrigible.

Hoseok gave a soft peck on both of his boyfriend's forehead and whispered good night in their ears as he slept peaceful with them in his arms.


 

Hoseok gave a soft peck on both of his boyfriend's forehead and whispered good night in their ears as he slept peaceful with them in his arms