37: Sugar

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

(a/n: this chapter is cute af)
 

"Hyung!!! Can we get this too?"

"We don't need anymore beef kookie. We already have 10 large packs"

"But this one is more-"

"No kook"

 

"Then how about this-"

"Oh my god Jungkook-ah, can we just follow this list without adding anymore meat or junk food?"

"But Yoonie hyung-"

"I'll treat you lamb skewers after this"

"DEAL"

Yoongi finally let out a sign of relief. That boi was driving the older nuts with the amount of food he dumps into the cart. Yoongi had to put back 70% of it.

Two packs of eggs✔️

5 bottles of mix fruit juice✔️

Soya sauce✔️

Sesame seeds ✔️

Beef✔️✔️✔️

Chicken✔️✔️

Kimchi paste✔️

Vegetables✔️

Coffee

Milk

Beer

Soju

Bread

Rice

New sets of plates (Nam ing joon broke them)

Yoongi chuckled at the last one. Of course Jin was bitter. Jin and Jimin are the sweetest but so very petty if mad at someone. He can't believe he actually wrote that in the bracket.

"Come on Jungkook-ah, we still have half of the list left"
Yoongi yelled at the tall man who was putting back the frozen meat he picked up earlier. Jungkook immediately ran back to his hyung like a little kid and grabbed his hand.

Yoongi laced their fingers together and they marched towards the crockery section first. Because it's more fun.

The pairs glanced at the different colours and styles but one particular caught Yoongi's attention.

"This one!!!"
Yoongi yelled pulling Jungkook towards the set he fell in love with.

Black like his soul

"Ohhhooo yy"

Jungkook approved vigorously grinning and nodding his head. Of course he loved the Matt Black with golden forks and knifes. It was Tumblr aesthetic.

But suddenly his mood dropped and a frowned rose upon his forehead.

"Jin hyung won't like it"
Jungkook mumbled softly because he really liked them but it wasn't exactly the best choice for Jin.

"Who gives a ?"

"But..."

"He should have thought before sending us to shop"
With that, Yoongi took the packed set shaking it slightly making sure it's not broken inside before putting it in the cart.

The quickly finished off the remaining list but suddenly Yoongi smelled something amazing on his way towards alcohol section. He turned to his right to see Jungkook again lost wandering around to pick up some more goddamn food.

Yoongi followed the scent towards the perfume section on the right. He saw a lady trying the tester on her wrist.

Oh so it's a female perfume

But the fragrance was so enchanting that older's hand itched to grab one. So he exactly did.

He picked one. Of course he wasn't wearing it. It's so amazing that he wants his love to smell like that so he never keeps his hands to himself.

It was French

The French perfume were the finest and Yoongi wasn't oblivious to that fact. But the packaging had him stunt.

It was ing beautiful in his eyes


It was ing beautiful in his eyes
 

The simplicity yet the royalty in a subtle was something Yoongi appreciated to its depth. He loved it.

He went back to the younger who was searching around like a mad man. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the another bag of chips in his hands.

"Put that back"

Jungkook turned around and saw the one we was searching for.

"ing killjoy"

"Whatever. Here I got this own the way. You can have it"

Yoongi scoffed at the remark and passed that the glass bottle in Jungkook's hand. His eyes widened in surprise at the name.

"HYUNG!!! I always wanted this so bad but it's a female perfume. I can't have it. It smells heavenly"
Jungkook looked crestfallen. He loved something smelled so nice but he was scared. Scared to be judged. You can't blame him to be scared of criticism afterall he is still young and too closed from the outside world.

The hyungs and staff have always protected the maknae from all the hate and criticism, but Jungkook wasn't stupid. He knew. But never brought it up. Simply smiled and joked because that's what his hyungs want him to do. And that's how he repays his gratitude towards them. By being the cute little brat.

"I know but who cares. You like it, you wear it"

Yoongi simply shrugged pushing the cart and piling the Soju bottles. Jungkook smiled widely. He loved how easy Yoongi makes it. Yoongi claims that life is pretty simple. Its you who complicates it.

Jungkook finally started understanding it.

Just a little
 

Baby bunny is growing up

***

"Hyung what about buying me lamb skewers?"

"Like hell I would. You still went and brought four bags of chips and five tubs of mint chocolate chips ice cream"

"Hyung!!!"

"Not a chance you ing brat"

"ing "

"Your "
 

"YOU ING CHEESEBALL"