4: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

"Where are you, hyung??"
Jungkook asked on the phone, frowning with his voice filled with concern.

"Studio."

Jungkook's frown deepened at the same one word answer he was receiving since past two days.

"You have been in the studio for 
two days now. You need to come home."

The younger felt lonely and sad at the absence of the older. His hyung was avoiding him, he knew that. But he couldn't pinpoint what exactly he did wrong that made the older not come home at all.

"I'm working. We'll talk later."

Beep

Beep

Bee-

Jungkook sighed. He thought being alone for 3 weeks with his hyung might get them closer but Yoongi was pulling every excuse and doing everything to not to be in a same room with him.

Jungkook had had enough of this. He determinedly thought of approaching yoongi for answers. Taking a deep breath, he went to his room and took his jacket since it was quite chilly outside and walked out of the dorm. 
He pulled up his mask and put on his cap trying to blend in with the crowd. Luckily for him, the studio was just 5 minutes away from the dorms.
He ran to the elevator of the buildong and pressed the button to the
5th floor.

He wasted no time as he ran again as soon as the elevator doors opened. He was now face-to-face with the door of his hyung’s 'Genius lab'.

He hurriedly rang the  doorbell.

Ding-dong

After a few minutes, the door opened revealing the pink haired man standing in front of him with a surprised  look on his pale face.
Jungkook pushed the door open allowing himself to come in.

"Wait- what are you doing here??" Yoongi asked still taken a back at his sudden visit.

"To see you."
The younger replied as Yoongi stood still by the door behind him.

"Well, you've already seen me, now leave."
With that, Yoongi sat on his chair going back to work.

"Hyung...."
Jungkook trailed off.

"What?"
The younger could sense the irritation in his hyung's voice but still he continued,

"Why are you avoiding me??"

Yoongi froze at that question.

'Straight to the damn point huh'
The older thought. He knew this was coming. He sighed internally. Of course, the maknae wouldn't respect his need for privacy and come barging in demanding answers. 

Jungkook got worried when he received no answer from his short hyung.

"Did I do something? Obviously that's why you're mad at me. Tell me. I'll fix it. I promise. Please just come home. I-"

"Jungkookie..."

Jungkook froze at the nickname he heard after 48hours which seemed like forever to him. Yoongi has been calling him that for two years but it still has an effect on him that he couldn't really describe.

'I'm such an . I'm older than him but still I'm acting so immature. He is so worried about me and I'm being a selfish bastard trying to protect my own feelings. It's my fault I have these feelings for him, I shouldn't let these feelings ruin our friendship.'

Yoongi realised that he was hurting his precious Jungkookie. 

"Come here"
Jungkook looked up to see his hyung sitting on his chair facing him with his arms wide open calling out to him. 
He jumped in his arms sitting on the older's lap as he buried his head in his pale neck. 

"Sorry"

That was enough.

That one word was enough for Jungkook to forget all about everything and relax in his hyung’s arms. 
Neither of them uttered a single word. Yoongi turned his chair around with Jungkook still in his lap and went back working on his song.

Jungkook heard a beat playing making him realise that Yoongi had been working on his new song again.

The beat was good. But he felt something missing.
The younger thought deeply for a moment and spoke, 
"Hyung, can I give a suggestion?"

Jungkook felt the older male stiffen under his lips as he spoke against his neck.

"Hmmmm"
The dark haired maknae shivered feeling the vibration against his neck as Yoongi hummed in response.

"How about you add sound of a water drop after those drums?"

"Hmmm, that's a good idea”
Yoongi was impressed by the maknae's suggestion.

He did as the younger said which indeed sounded way better than before.

"We should make a song together, Jungkookie."
Yoongi muttered still looking at the computer screen.

"I thought you would never ask."

"Yaa why do you say that?"

"You made Tony Montana with Jimin hyung and helped V hyung with hold me tight, you always make songs with Rapmon hyung and J-hope hyung and you also taught Jin hyung piano." 

Jungkook blurted out everything he felt these past years that had been bothering him. He didn't get to spend time like that with Yoongi like the other members did.
"I wish we could make a song together, I wish you would teach more about composing, I wish you would teach me the piano. I want to learn alot from you, hyung." He continued

Suddenly, Jungkook felt a soft touch ruffling his dark hair.

"I'd love to teach you everything kookie-ah. We'll form a unit and make an album together. Just you and me, I promise."
Said Yoongi running his hands through the maknae's soft dark hair.

"Jinja?!"
Jungkook exclaimed not being able to contain his excitement.

He couldn't believe his ears. Straightening his back, he looked in the eyes of his hyung and felt his heart melting when Yoongi giggled softly with his husky voice.

Jungkook rested his forehead against Yoongi's closing his eyes.
He felt safe.
Safe is his arms.
Nothing could make him any happier.

"Thank you, Yoongi hyung."
Jungkook whispered softly not opening his eyes.

Yoongi replied by hugging him close to his chest breathing in his scent

Content.

That was the word Yoongi described how he felt at that moment.

It might have been years that felt this way everytime he was around Jungkook but never really acknowledged it.

"Don't forget about our Lamb Skewers business."
Mumbled Yoongi softly.

Jungkook laughed and asked,
"Okay. So what do we name our restaurant?"


"Sugar & Kookie"