50: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

A soft smile that is still considered rare over his pale features but not so much for Jungkook. But whenever he sees Yoongi giving even the slightest smile, his chest would bloom is love and affection.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile brightly at his hyung's smile who was proud of their work. It was here. Finally it was here. The dream. The dream they dreamt together with their hands intertwined and hearts synchronized. It finally stood in front of them.

Sure they loved their life as idols. As singers. As artists. It was a beautiful journey that the seven walked together along with the armies. One of the most beautiful journey. The support and love they received for their music all over world was amazing and truly like a dream. They're still glad to have such an amazing fan club.

Even after 15 years

15 years since they debuted

The love didn't fade away

But the number of albums did.

The number of songs did

The number of concerts did

The number of music videos did

An artist has his limits

So did the bangtan boys

No they didn't disband of course

They're like family to ever be disbanded. But they did stop living together. They had their own houses.

Jungkook and Yoongi moved in together

So did Namjoon and Jin find a nice apartment to themselves. They make their own songs sometimes. And Jin gets alot of drama request as a lead role.

Of course the three Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were surprisingly still going on strong. They run a dance studio together. The three loved each to death it made Yoongi sick on his stomach. But he wasn't much different when it came to Jungkook

Even after 7 years

Jungkook was still a brat

And Yoongi was still as whipped

His brat

"We did it"
Yoongi looked up at Jungkook who looked at him with his big dove like eyes sparkling like the stars in the dark sky. That shine never fade away. That beautiful shine was everything to Yoongi

"Yup"

The finally did it. Their dream. Their lamb skewers café.

Yup

Read that right

Lamb skewers café

Strangest café to begin with but it was Yoongi's idea saying it would be their 'unique selling product' in a café.

It was unique

But Jin still calls it weird instead of unique. It's another way of seeing it. But Yoongi was never bothered of what others think. And Jungkook couldn't resist tasty lamb skewers everyday.

After 2months of discussion and 3months of paper work and construction, it was here.

Yoongi loved the white and black aesthetic and a little of red because he was whipped for his brat who loved that colour     

Yoongi loved the white and black aesthetic and a little of red because he was whipped for his brat who loved that colour. It still looked good together and the two were quite pleased how things came out.

"Sir would you like some coffee?"

Yoongi chuckled at Jungkook's role play switch into a Barista. Of course he played along.

"One americano please"

"Right away. Please take your seat"

Jungkook smiled before disappearing behind the coffee machine. Yoongi took a seat at the platform stools to get a perfect view of his boyfriend making his favourite coffee.

And boi was the view too perfect

Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off the beautiful man in a white shirt and black apron with his one selve rolled up showing the veiny muscular arm

Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off the beautiful man in a white shirt and black apron with his one selve rolled up showing the veiny muscular arm. The soft bite of his lip while he concentrated not to put too pressure was quite distracting for the pale man.

He was in an trance.

The sight was too beautiful to be described in words and to comprehend that Jungkook was already done and was calling out to him.

"Hyung, first coffee of Sugar & Spice goes to you"

"I'm honoured"
The bright smile never left his face as he took the coffee from the younger. Slowly sipping on it, not forgetting to give subtle little praises to him. Old habits die hard. But Jungkook doesn't mind as long as he can see that beautiful gummy smile and being the reason for it.

He was always the reason for it

"That's not fair kook-ah. I thought I was your favourite hyung"

Both turned around to see Jimin walking in mock hurt while Taehyung and Hoseok followed behind whispering something to each other.

"You wish Jimin-ssi"

Jungkook teased receiving a deathly but playful glare from the short hyung but it never fazed him.

Taehyung suddenly ran towards Yoongi who was just standing there blinking and sipping on his coffee

"Hyungggg I missed you"
Taehyung literally threw himself on the elder who stumbled back but was quickly supported by Jungkook by his waist.

"Yeah it has been long someone annoyed the out of me. Kind of missed it"
Yoongi chuckled receiving high pitched laugh from Hoseok. Well he laughs at everything. But indeed it has been long since all of the seven meet together.

"Wow this place is beautiful though"

Jimin lumped down on one of the chairs looking around with his big brown eyes.

Everyone nodded and hummed in agreement. Hoseok receiving death threats when he tried stealing Yoongi's coffee and Taehyung was quick to find an apron, playing Barista along Jungkook while Jimin was busy taking photos and videos of every one to add it to his memories folder.

"Where are the tall love birds?"

Yup they Jin and Namjoon were categorised as 'Tall love birds'

Kind of funny yet convenient. Jungkook stopped his hand mid air in between a paper cup war with Taehyung, Hoseok stopped asking stupid question and Yoongi finally got the piece of mind he wanted. He quickly moved at the corner of the room, avoiding anyone's eyes. He didn't like to be bothered but still couldn't stay away but watch them having fun and interact.

" YOU KIM NAMJOON. . YOU"

"But honey I was just.."

"YOU BROKE THE ING DOOR OF MY ING MERCEDES! HOW THE CAN YOU DO THAT?!"

"I was just opening the door for you"

"THANKS NOW IT WILL BE OPEN FOREVER"

The vein almost popped out of the cherry red neck of a really pissed off Kim Seokjin. He walked straight through everyone who were frozen at the scene. He grabbed the cup from Yoongi.

"I ing need some goddam coffee before I kill someone"

He chucked down the half of the remaining while Yoongi simply shrugged and went to make another cup of coffee for himself and his hyung

"Baby.."
Namjoon looked down as his shiny black dress shoes, his eyes burning holes and regretting everything he has ever done wrong in his life. Seokjin softened a little at that but he was still pissed out.

"It's okay hyung we'll get it fixed"
Jimin gave his signature smile trying to calm the eldest down and boi was it working? That smile is just magic. And who was Jin to resist it.

"Namjoon-ah, sorry for yelling at you"

Jin apologized softly as he stood in front of his crestfallen boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm sorry for breaking your car"
Namjoon's voice was muffled against the elder's neck but it didn't muffle his sincerity. He always truly regretted breaking something. Its something which is beyond his self control.

"You guys act like children. Here, coffee for everyone. And I'll fix it in a minute. The door just got misplaced from its latch"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked with a tray full of coffee mugs and one hot chocolate for Taehyung. Even after 15 years, it's still Yoongi job to fix things for his best friend.

Everything was still the same between. The bickering, the teasing, they still mess up and break things. It's like they didn't grow a day old. Which was kind of pleasing for Jungkook. He loved the childish side of his hyungs. They smile more and that's all he needs.
 

"So, who is the owner? Jungkook or Yoongi hyung?"

 

"I have 90% of the shares and Jungkook is just a manager with good looks"