45: Sugar

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

"Hyung.."

"Hyung..."

"Hyung...."

Jungkook's breathy whines made things more difficult for Yoongi to keep himself from touching the maknae the places he shouldn't in public, places no one else should see. That sweet voice had always left him in a trance and it was intoxicating. Yoongi couldn't think of anything else but him. He was supposed to leave an hour ago. Back to his studio after their daily routine but he couldn't keep his eyes off his boyfriend.

Yoongi signed heavily at the boy who was unaware of his actions while he panted on the floor after an intense dance competition with Hoseok. Maknae never fails to challenge the best dancer every once in atleast 2 months. Yet he still lost. Every single time. Hoseok felt bad about it and almost caved in to give the trophy but Jungkook instantly denied to be taken lightly. He wants a full blown competition.

"Hyung....please pass me some water"
Jungkook pants got lighter but he was still breathing heavily.

Yoongi could have just normal go, grab the bottle and pass it to him. He didn't even need to look. But my adorable readers, that's where he screwed up.

He looked.

He looked at Jungkook

He looked at Jungkook

Yoongi gulped audibly. No, Jungkook wasn't supposed to look like this. He wasn't supposed to give such an expression.

He wasn't supposed look so ed out

Yoongi groaned at the painfully tent already forming in his pants but he still went and grabbed that stupid bottle of water.

Yoongi hates it sometimes Jungkook is too ing gorgeous. He just can't keep it to himself. Mumbling some incoherent swears, he finally walked to the mini fridge in the corner of the practice room before passing it to the younger.

Jungkook was now sitting up with his back against the wall. His breathing was back to normal but his front midnight bangs were drenched in sweat as he smiled widely with a thank you while taking the bottle from him.

Yoongi didn't learn

He didn't learn his lesson to not to look

He was stupid not to look away from the sweet smile and the y expression

He was stupid not to look away from the sweet smile and the y expression

What are you doing to me Jungkook-ah?

"Oh hyung, I heard you haven't posted something on twitter for a while now"

"So haven't you"

The two weren't camera shy. Sometimes they are just a little uncomfortable but never shy. Another thing that they shared in common was their lack of selfie posts on twitter. Unlike Jimin and Namjoon who post every ing hour. Well Yoongi couldn't help but exaggerate that. Anyway the reason was simple. It will be more special when posted once in a while.

And sure as hell it is

They're selfies are treasured.

Date marked on Armies calendar

"Let's give them a surprise"
Jungkook chuckled as he run his fingers through his drenched hair and parting them at the side.

     

"What about you hyung?"
Jungkook asked as he tapped at the post button and looked up at Yoongi

"Nahh later"
Yoongi winked and walked out of the studio with a soft smile on his face. Jungkook frowned a little but it quickly disappeared when he heard Hobi hyung calling him out again for another round.

***

"One-two pah pah and four"

Jungkook was thrilled. Hoseok was teaching him a new style. Lyrical krump. Something he never knew existed. He tried following every step but it was still rough on the edges. He even stumbled a little while doing so. But the excitement of learning something new made him forget about all the odds.

"Let's take a small break"

Hoseok took the towel and wiped the layers of sweat on his forehead. His Adam apple bobbed as he drank the whole bottle of cold water. Jungkook nodded and collapsed on the floor.

His mind wondered to the different things he wants to do. Playing overwatch or writing a new song. He wanted to do everything. Well you can't blame him since he started quite young as an idol. There are things he wished he could do without being judged or watched.

Ping!

Jungkook pulled out his phone out of his pocket. He noticed the time showed 11:37pm and notification that said Yoongi posted something. The maknae immediately tabbed on the notification and the screen glowed as Twitter started running.

But the post he saw left him stunt


 

But the post he saw left him stunt     

Jungkook wasn't stupid.

He knew it was meant for him.

Yoongi wasn't subtle about it either. But oh how much Jungkook missed him. He missed holding his hyung in his arms and tasting those soft lips.

 

Ping!!


 

My Baby💕:

What do you think
I'm wearing inside
that robe?

✔️

My kookie💕:

I hope nothing
hyung😉😍

✔️



 

My Baby💕:

Wrong

Wrong

 

Don't make me wait
for too long 💋

✔️

My kookie💕:

✔️





 

 

I'll update soon😉