52: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

"This is the first time I'm trying this. Will it be okay?"
The shine in the doe like eyes was uncertainty. Scared of the outcome as he stared up at Taehyung. The sound of their breathing echoed in the silent room.

"Trust me, hyung will make you feel beautiful"
Taehyung didn't fail to comfort his dongsaeng. Cooing him to calm his nerves.

No this is not a foursome that was mentioned last chapter

"Okay I'll start now"

With a small warning, Taehyung raised his hand and brushed the dye over Jungkook's now bleached hair. For the first time in his life, it's not another chestnut brown colour no.418. It a vibrant reddish pink which Taehyung swore on his life that it would like hot on him.

And boi was he wrong

The way the red hair shined under the sunlight, giving a pinkish undertone. It looked beautiful. The red complimenting the fairness of his skin and the soft pink blending in his sharp features.

The red complimenting the fairness of his skin and the soft pink blending in his sharp features     

***

Jungkook could feel his nerves shivering, his heart beating loudly in his chest as he stood in front of the door of their apartment. His hand hovering over the key hole, the keys clutched tightly between his fingers. As he was finally built up his courage, a muffled voice was heard from behind the door.

"I see your shadow for past 10mins. Did you forget your keys or something?"

With that a latch was undone and the door opened to a view of his boyfriend in nothing but one of his grey hoodie which was too big over his small frame, ending just above his knees. The black hair messy all over the place and a little of eyeliner he forgot to remove from last night.

The black hair messy all over the place and a little of eyeliner he forgot to remove from last night     

"We are out of coffee, kook-ah"

The pink were in a pout, his eyes looking down. Yet to notice the mob of red hair on his boyfriend.

"Hyung"

"Hm?"

That's when his eyes met his. He could see the insecurity in those big brown orbs that stared right back at him, a soft bite on his lower lip, to keep his feelings anchored.

First Yoongi just blinked

But later a shrill scream followed by a bear hug and coos and praises.

"Ahhhh holy kookie. You look ing beautiful"

Yoongi couldn't stop himself from running his hands through those newly dyed locks, staring at them in fascination. A sign relief left the younger's lips, he was glad that he liked it.

"Damn boy, you should dye your hair more often"

Yoongi was truly so captivated that they stood on their doorway for full 15mins until later his feet started hurting for standing on his tip toes for too long. He pulled the younger with him, leading them to the couch to cuddle or rather to touch his hair for another couple of hours with a few kisses here and there.

***

"Hyungie, I'll go take a shower, can you please pick out an outfit for me today?"

Jungkook called out a dazed Yoongi on the bed who immediately snapped back to reality but his hand kept fidgeting around the pocket of his pants, itching to check it again and again.

"Oh huh sure"

Lately Jungkook didn't fail to noticed to the nervous behaviour of his hyung. It was obvious as Namjoon's lie when he broke something. He even asked him once what's wrong but Yoongi brushed it off laughing. So instead he waited. He knows Yoongi will tell him when he feels comfortable enough to share whatever that has been bothering him.

A bunch of thoughts wandered while he stood under the hot water running down over his body. He wondered if it has his new hair but quickly dismissed that thought since Yoongi was so obsessed that he never stopped taking his pictures for a whole week. He had folder in his laptop named "My Jungkookie in pink hair" with around 375 pictures.

The obsession is real

But he still think of anything that might stress him out so much. Maybe something related to the café. But he still has 10% share of course Yoongi would share and discuss it with him. He ruled out all the possible reasons and at the end coming up with none. He was still clueless when it came to Yoongi's head. It hard to read what going on his mind.

A few more minutes of brain storming, he gave up. Not wanting to conclude something on his own, he decided to ask Yoongi himself.

"Jungkook-ah, I have kept your outfit on the bed. Get ready we are going out tonight"

Get ready we are going out tonight     

(Outfits ><)

***

"You didn't tell me we had a date tonight"
Yoongi heard his voice over the twice new song he was jamming too in the car. Yoongi didn't sing along ofcourse but he didn't complain either. His mind was still unsettling with thoughts he didn't want it to come true in near future. Whereas the little bunny was clueless in his own world of twice.

"We are here, kook"

The younger got a peek out from the widow. It was like the outskirts from Seoul. A little far from the city. The sun setting between the mountains and the air was fresh as he stepped out and intake a sharp breath.

Beautiful didn't justify what stood in front of Jungkook. Lanterns hung around the bare branches like stars  and a table set for 2 beside a bonfire to keep themselves warm.

Lanterns hung around the bare branches like stars  and a table set for 2 beside a bonfire to keep themselves warm     


"It's so beautiful"

The smile on the younger reached his big doe like eyes, sparkling like the whole world stood in front of him. Wrapping his arms around Yoongi, he bend down to give breathtaking kiss until he felt his lungs burn at the lack of oxygen.

"Gross"

A familiar voice made the two stop staring in eachother's eyes and come back to reality. There stood Jin in all his glory. Dressed in his chef uniform, with Hoseok in that of a waiter.

"Please take your seat"
Hoseok clearer his throat before escorting them to their table.

"I can't believe I'm here grilling lamb skewers so far from the city in my peaceful weekend"

Jin grumbled as he walked towards the small grilling stove a little ahead.

"Lamb skewers?"

Jungkook couldn't help but giggle at the redness of Yoongi's cheeks. They own their own ing café of lamb skewers, yet here they're having lamb skewers so far away from the city. It was ridiculous in Jungkook's head. But still cute that his hyung did so much to make such a beautiful date.

The time they talked about the little things, like the a weird customer in his café or something weird Taehyung did. It was never ending. Of course they were engulfed in silence yet again but it wasn't uncomfortable. It was peaceful.

But it wasn't was for Yoongi. His fingers itched and his hands fidgeted with the table cloth. He was unsettled. Finally after sweating a ton and checking his pocket millions of times he said.

"Kook-ah, here. Just ing wear it"

Yoongi threw the box at Jungkook who sat there like a deer caught in headlights. His eyes wide like the moon and his mouth hung open at he opened to see a beautiful ring.

His eyes wide like the moon and his mouth hung open at he opened to see a beautiful ring     

"MIN ING YOONGI!!"

A loud roar erupted from bushes behind the couple. There stood Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon with pissed off faces. Even Namjoon had his jaw protruding out and Jimin looked scary when he is angry.

While Jungkook was examining the ring in his hand. It was silver and the diamonds were real. The Tiffany on the box gave it away. But what exactly got him in a trance was the craving

'My Brat'

He knew what Yoongi meant. Everything makes sense now. The little distance, the zoning out, the unsettling. But he still couldn't believe that Yoongi just asked him to marry him.

"That's not how you ing propose you dumb piece of !!! Now say everything you practiced for 2 ing weeks!!"

Jin yelled so loud that you can basically see the veins popping from his neck and his face red as he screamed. Everyone agreed furiously forcing Yoongi to say it.

"ing marry me"

"YOONGI!!!!"

"ALRIGHT JESUS"
After taking a deep breath, Yoongi stood up, got down his knees in front Jungkook's chair and looked up to meet his eyes which still caught up in surprise.

"Jungkookie, I know we aren't perfect. I can't promise we would never have a fight or never get mad at each other. But I don't mind making up with you for the rest of my life. You....You are like my home I return to kook-ah. There is no where else I wanna be. No one I wanna be with but you. I would kiss you every morning and have grow old together with 3 Kids and 2 dogs. And have lamb skewers everyday.

So will you marry me?"

 

"Only if you wear a wedding dress"

" you. I'm breaking this off"

"Hahaha nah you love me too much"

"Brat"

"Yours"

 

Yoonkook is real

Yoonkook is real     

I bet it's a kiss     

I bet it's a kiss