44: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

I'm sorry!! I'm really sorry for not updating. I have no excuses. I apologize for my tardiness. I'm sorry!!

Admiration

Admiration

Jungkook felt that a lot around Yoongi but today that administration was twice as much. Both as his hyung and as his boyfriend.

His heart swelled when he saw him throw that beautiful punch. Standing up for him. Calling him his brat.

Damn right

Jungkook didn't waste another second and ran to catch up with his hyung. And he over heard something he couldn't believe.

"I want one of your staff fired"

"HYUNG NO"

Yoongi immediately turned around and saw Jungkook running towards well more like limping. He just sprained his ankle and there he goes running around like that.

Yoongi immediately press the red end button on his screen and scowled at the younger.

"Yaaa pabo-ya?! You sprained your ankle!!"

Yoongi supported him by putting his arm around his neck and holding up his waist.

Jungkook didn't realise. He didn't realise the throbbing pain through his ankle when he running for his hyung.

"Sorry, I forgot. And please don't fire him!!"
Jungkook pleaded with his eyes to which the elder rapper just frowned. Why would he defend that jerk?

"He was a jackass to you"

"He was just doing his job"

"ty job"

"Hyung.."

"Alright alright geez, you're too nice kookie. I don't want anyway but me, take advantage of that"

"Possessive bully"

"Only for you baby"

Jungkook blushed red at how the nickname again. He had heard a million times but it still manages to rile him up.

"Here get on my back"
Yoongi bend in front Jungkook who happily climbed on his back. Yoongi was surprised at the weight and stumbled a bit but finally got a tight grip on his thick thighs that he loves so much.

Yoongi walked towards their staff and the remaining members. Everyone immediately crowded around the couple.

"Kook are you okay?" -Jin

"Hyung, that punch was so cool!!! You're so cool!! Just like in anime!!! So cool!!" - V

"I didn't know this twig had strength to throw a K.O punch like that" - Jhope

"Call me a twig again and you will kiss my fist too" -Suga

"I'm proud of you hyung and I'm so ashamed as a leader. I'm sorry I couldn't stand up. I was a coward. . I'm sorry Jungkook-ah"

Namjoon hung his head low clearly too disappointed in himself. He should have helped the maknae and stand up for him but he lacks a spine. He was never truly ashamed of himself like this.

"Namjoon-ah, I told you before. As a hyung, I'll share your responsibilities as a leader and help you things you're still unsure of. You're an amazing leader since I barely do any help. So held your head high. Self pity is not swag Joonie but self reflection is"

Yoongi gave his signature gummy smile to their leader and hugged his awkwardly because of their huge height difference. But Namjoon was still grateful for his words and comfort.

"No hyung, swag is expensive glasses and your $3 chains"  -Jimin

Everyone laughed loudly while Yoongi blushed in embarassment. He wished he had kept his mouth shut but no, he was just born stupid.

"My past haunts me" -Suga

"I'll make sure you never forget it" 
-Jimin

***

"Yo Jin"

"Its Jin hyung to you, you turtle"

"When is your wedding?"

Jin immediately spit out his morning coffee at the word 'Wedding'

"The you mean?"

"Your's and Namjoon's Wedding duh"

"WHAT?!! WAIT WHAT THE ?!! HE IS OUR LEADER!! YOONGI THE ??!!!"

Jin was quick to scream loudly, his face a bright shade of red.

Yoongi just blinked in surprise. Oh so they haven't confessed yet?

Namjoon, I thought I taught you well. I'm so disappointed. Tsk Tsk

Yoongi shook his head and turned around leaving the kitchen with the two steaming mugs of coffee in his hands.

"Wait you can't just ing leave after dropping a bomb!! Yoongi!!!! MIN ING YOONGI!!"

Yoongi who just flipped him off and walked back smiling to their shared room to see his beautiful boyfriend sleeping soundly, looking like an angel.

The smile got wider at the sight. He walked to his side of the bed and sat on the edge before placing the mugs on the night stand.

"Kookie, wake up love"
Yoongi whispered softly, shaking him a little and his head.

"5 more minutes hyungggg.."

Jungkook whined before going back to sleep once again. Yoongi just smiled again and laid down beside him a little upright with his head resting against his elbow. His eyes scanned at the beautiful features of Jungkook who was now wide awake because of the strong coffee smell and the heated stare he was receiving from the elder.

"Good morning Yoonie hyung"

"Good morning Jungkookie"

Yoongi chuckled at the nickname once again. Sure it sounds a bit childish but he liked when the younger calls him that.

He bend down and pecked his lips softly and Jungkook instantly smiled before returning another peck to him and Yoongi returned back once again. They giggled at their little competition which was cut short when Yoongi instead pulled the younger into a long deep kiss.
His hand on the pillow beside Jungkook's head to support him upright. Jungkook gasped when he felt a bite on his lower lip and opened his mouth letting the elder taste him. And he instantly regretted it. He pulled away, softly pushing the rapper's chest.

"No hyung!! I haven't brushed my teeth yet"

"I don't care"

"But-"

"Hey love birds!! Look here and smile"

The two immediately turned their gaze towards the door to find Taehyung standing there holding his camera. Ready to capture the perfect moment.

Click

Beautiful     

Beautiful

Taehyung always thought that their relationship is goals and he wonders if he manages to have such a beautiful relationship with Hobi hyung and Jimin. But he promised to himself that he will give his best and never give up. One thing he learnt from their golden maknae.

Never give up on something you love

Never give up on something you love