43: Sugar

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f78704b73544c58346437344553673d3d2d3536313231323338352e313532353532613930636462643865663439333138343132383132362e676966?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280     

 

Everyone could feel the tension that hung heavy in the air. It was heavier because of the argument Yoongi and Jungkook had last night.

The next morning when Jungkook woke up he realised that the elder didn't return home since yesterday night. He felt a bit guilty and sad for his attitude towards him because he was still his hyung after all. But he still was mad at him. He wished he would understand him more. He always saw right through him but last night was a mess.

"Oh kook, go get dressed. We have pre recording rehearsal in 30mins"

Namjoon informed the youngest with his dimpled smile knowing about their fight. He tried giving his best smile to lift up his mood. But as always it was a little awkward on the edge. Jungkook smiled at the awkwardness. It was something about Namjoon that cheered him up.

Without another word, he went to take a shower. His mind wondered back to his beloved. He didn't like being like this with the other. But they had their own pride to protect.

***

Yoongi signed in exhaustion as he looked at the computer screen in front of him. He huffed before pressing the backspace deleting the beat.

It was simply not working.

His mind was too clouded to work on his music. He can't produce anything. He stayed up all night but still couldn't write a verse or produce a beat.

A beep blasted through the speakers which reminded of Jungkook again and how he insisted on connecting his phone with the computer so that he doesn't loose the track of time.

His heart ached at the thought of the younger. Nevertheless he took his phone and looked at the notification.
 

Park Mochi:

Hyunnnggg~

Just a reminder that we
have pre recording rehearsal
in half an hour

Don't miss out 💛

 

That yellow heart brought a smile to the elder's lips. It comforted him in a way that he couldn't describe. He loved his cute dongsaeng to death. And was grateful for cheering him up a bit.
 

Grumpy Yoongs:

Thank you Jimin

I'll be there
 

Park Mochi:

Of course hyung 👍🏻



 

Yoongi locked his screen with a smile before grabbing his shampoo and towel and disappearing in the bathroom attached to his studio.

***

Awkward

That's exactly how Hoseok would describe the situation when Yoongi entered the concert hall. Jungkook locked his big bright eyes with Yoongi's sharp one. But the two quickly looked away in sync.

Namjoon mentally laughed at how similar the two boys were. He wasn't worried that much like other members since he knows that the two will work it out no matter what. Because the two were very stubborn. It was obvious they would be stubborn about their relationship too. Never letting each other go.

"Okay attention everyone"
The staff member of the concert hall said through the speakers as everyone gathered around him for further instructions.

 

"Today's schedule is
1) Intro: Serendipity
2) DNA
3) Best of me
4) Mic drop
5) Begin
6) Pied Piper
7)Mama
8)First love
9)Awake
10) Illegal
11) Reflection
12) Lie
13) Stigma
14) Outro: Her"
 

The choreography of their new songs were quite energetic and exhausting. So it was Yoongi's idea of put in Solos in between instead of their other songs so that they get some time to relax in between.

Everyone quickly nodded in agreement but this schedule was not in favour with someone.

With someone precious to Yoongi
 

"No. You should change Jungkook's solo and put it at the end or atleast a few songs below"

Yoongi immediately protested. Jungkook had the hardest and most insane choreography for his solo. And it's quite unfair for him to do it just after performing their songs together.

"No. Its already fixed it"

The staff member declined the request going back to talking on his phone with someone.

"His choreography is hard and he will be tired-"

"Someone has to start. So be it Jungkook"
The staff member snapped

"I can take his place"

Yoongi didn't have any choreography. He could take his place in a heartbeat.

"I said no. We already aligned the songs in a sequence we can't change it"
 

Yoongi's eyes flared in anger and his fist clenched in rage. One of the reason he never liked performing in big halls. Filled with egoist s.

That staff member walked away and Yoongi cursed at his retreating back.

"ing "

"Its alright hyung, I can do it"
Jungkook smiled widely showing his appreciation for standard up for him but it faded away when Yoongi looked away in anger and storming out of the scene.

***

"Great now Jungkook you have to change quickly behind those curtains. You have around 2 and a half minute for that before your solo starts"
The director annouced and Jungkook ran to his spot to get changed.

The maknae was drenched in sweat. His breathing ragged heavily. He could barely breathe. But he pushed it. He kept pushing it to show everyone that he can do it.

He stood in front of the stage and adjusted his mic waiting for the music to que.

But the time the chorus came, Jungkook couldn't breathe. His muscles ached and his head was spinning at the lack of oxygen.

Thud

Jungkook had twisted his ankle a little as he fell on the floor. The BTS staff and the members were quick for his aid, helping the maknae but that staff just looked at him in disappointment.

"Give me 5 minutes sir. I'll do it"

Jungkook pleaded for a chance gasping for air between each word.

"We don't have a break in between tomorrow"

"I'm sorry sir just t-two, yeah just t-two minutes"
The maknae closed his eyes as he still laid on the floor.

"Brat"
The staff mumbled loudly

Yoongi snapped

Like SNAPPED

Yoongi walked fuming towards him.

Before anyone could comprehend what was going on, Yoongi threw a strong punch right on his jaw, knocking him down


Before anyone could comprehend what was going on, Yoongi threw a strong punch right on his jaw, knocking him down.

"He is MY brat. Only I'm allowed to call him that. If you say another word to him, I'll ing sue you after beating your arrogant into a ing plump, you face!!!"
Yoongi spat in his face.

He turned around leaving the scene once again with everyone to shocked and terrified to say a word.


 

Yoongi went out to make a phone call



 

"I want one of your staff fired"

"Consider it done"