20: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)


I'm sorry for a late update!!😭😭
Wattpad had a fever for a few days. I lost my draft😭😭😭 
So I had to rewrite it again😭😭

My wattpad username is @allidoissleep

Anyway!!

Bare faced Yoongi!!!

Bare faced Yoongi!!!

***

"They're so cute"

"I'm taking a picture"

"I'll get my polariod"

"Oh shhhh they might wake up"

Jungkook groaned pulling whatever he had in his arms closer cuddling deeper. He was so comfortable and warm until he started hearing these voices. He unwrapped his arms around Yoongi and pulled away. He was waking up wanting to smack their faces for disturbing them. But all his anger melted when he opened his eyes and saw Yoongi fast asleep hugging a pillow in his absence.

(a/n: This is such a cute picture!! Except the hat of course)

All the members were crowed around the bed hovering and snapping millions of pictures of the cute soft couple in the dorm

All the members were crowed around the bed hovering and snapping millions of pictures of the cute soft couple in the dorm. Taehyung was the biggest shipper of them all who took aesthetic pictures from his film camera. Generally Jungkook would gush along with them at his hyung's cuteness but he was not a morning person. Sure Yoongi loves his sleep but he never needs to be waken up by someone. On the other hand, the maknae hates to be woken up. Maybe because he spends his whole night playing overwatch. Either way he wanted the members out of the room

"Yaa he is sleeping. Go away you're being noisy"

The maknae nagged at the members pushing them to get out.

"He is so whipped"
Taehyung mocked taking another snap of sleeping Yoongi.

Whipped

That word lingered in the mind of the youngest. He is not the type of a person who would accept such a thing easily but when he glanced at his boyfriend beside him, his lips stretched into a big bunny smile.

"Yeah I am. But that doesn't mean I would hesitate to whip your asses out of the room."
Jungkook threatened who already had Taehyung and Jimin locked in one arm and reaching out for Hoseok.

"YAAA YAAA let go off me.. I'll leave"

"Yeah yeah we'll leave"

Jin dragged the others out shutting the door behind him. Jungkook quickly went back under his cover taking the pillow away from the older's arms, replacing it with himself. He snuggled deeper breathing in his scent. He was too wide awake to go back to sleep. But doesn't mean he would miss a chance to cuddle and stare at his boyfriend.

The way his pink hair falls perfectly on his forehead grazing his eyes. The way his chest rises and falls in a rhythm. They way his pink lips are slightly parted and the soft occasionally snores brought the whole damn zoo in Jungkook's stomach.
(a/n: Hailee Steinfeld reference anyone or is it just me??)

The sight was too cute for the maknae to resist a kiss on those soft lips.

The sight was too cute for the maknae to resist a kiss on those soft lips

But of course one is never enough. He started placing quick kisses on the older's lips while he grazed his fingers loving over his pale cheeks. After a few more kisses, the older replied to his chaste kisses. Yoongi's hands moved up his back slowly and circling them around his neck pulling his closer. 
The kiss got deeper and their fingers danced on the bare skin under the thin material of their shirts. The two males were like newly weds who cannot keep their hands to themselves. 
Jungkook giggled softly at that thought. He wondered if they would fight about who's the bride in this relationship. Because sure as hell either of them would be backing down. 
Yoongi pulled away and smiled brightly at the soft giggles that warmed his heart. Jungkook kissed his hyung's forehead before burying his head in his chest.

(a/n: credit of the fanart goes to the owner @rvmcabre

(a/n: credit of the fanart goes to the owner @rvmcabreI mean no plagiarism I swear!!)

It was a soft tender moment for both of them. A very relaxing morning they ever shared which ironically started with the annoying members. Jungkook chuckled at it but was glad he was woken up by them. Or he would have missed such a beautiful moment.

***

"JUNGKOOK AND YOONGI JUST GET THE OUT OF THAT DAMN BED ALREADY FOR 'S SAKE"
Jin yelled on top of voice, his veins popping up on the neck and his face a bright shade of red. Namjoon rubbed the oldest's back trying to calm him down. 
The sun rose and had already set but those two were still cuddled up in Yoongi's bed, not even bothering to eat lunch. Jin was surprised by the influence Yoongi had on Jungkook. Jungkook chose him over food.

OVER FOOD!!

It was something that never happened before. No matter what Jungkook never missed a meal. Unless he was determined to be on diet. But being in Yoongi's arms was a bliss to Jungkook. Not even food could give him that much happiness.

Jin was pissed.

He didn't want his golden precious maknae to become a lazy grandpa in Yoongi's influence. He loved that hyperactive bunny who would hop around trying to gain everyone's attention. You know how all the mom's feel when their child hits puberty. That his child has changed a stuff.
Well that's what exactly Kim Seokjin was feeling at that moment. Where Namjoon being the amazing leader he is, was trying his damn best to give a sentimental yet logical explanation for the maknae's behaviour.

"What?"
Yoongi walked out of the room with his classic cold expression. Of course the oldest was not phased by it.

"You both have been lazing around on the bed for hours!! Get out and take a walk or something."
Jin suggested. Yoongi let out a small whine but muttered a small alright under breath before he goes back to his room to wake up Jungkook.


"Jungkookie"
Yoongi shook the younger's shoulders who was fast asleep under his white covers. But he got no response in return.

"Jungkookie"

....

"Jungkookie"

....

"Yaa Jungkook-ah wake up!!"

....

"JUNGKOOK-AH!!!"
The older yelled and shook him harshly but Jungkook just let out a small whine before going back to sleep.

"YAAAAAAA"
Yoongi got up and kicked him on his .

"Hmmm~ What is it hyung?"

"Oh so he lives"
Yoongi muttered under his breath. The sarcasm deeper than Taehyung's voice. After a few more kicks and yells, the maknae was finally awake. They got dressed and walked out of the dorm to take a little stroll in the neighborhood.

Luckily, it was dark even for them to blend in the crowd with their masks. Jungkook took the cold pale hand in his which made the older blush in embarrassment giving a little squeeze in return.

"Hmm hyung.."
Jungkook started

"Yes kookie?"

"I was just wondering this morning. If we ever got married, who would be the bride?"
Yoongi blinked in surprise. Taken back by the sudden question. The thought of getting married to the younger gave him a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach which he couldn't describe. He was overwhelmed with the sense of commitment the word 'marriage' weigh. But he answered him nevertheless.

"Of course it's you. I'm the groom."

"No!! Hyung, you're shorter than me!! You'll be the bride"

"What? I'm older than you, you dip. There is no way I'm the bride"

"But you're so cute. You would look so pretty in a wedding dress"
Jungkook smiled brightly at the image that formed in his mind. Yoongi wearing a white dress, a bouquet of flowers in his hands, walking towards him down the aisle.

"BURN THAT IMAGE IN YOUR MIND KOOKIE!! I'M NEVER WEARING IT!!"

"You will"
Jungkook smirked swinging their intertwined hands back and forth while walking.

"NEVER!!"

"Never say never baby"

"Justin Bieber trash"

"Shut up"

"You know we both can be grooms"

"Where is the fun in that?"