10: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

Oh my!! 300+ views!!!!😱😱
Thank you so much everyone!! 
I never I would get these many views. Thank you so much reading my book, it means alot!!!
❤️💖❣️💞💕

"Hyung.."

"Yes Kookie?"

"If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it or homeless?" 
Jungkook asked the older male curiously.

"It is dead." 
Yoongi deadpanned.

Jungkook gasped at his hyung's words as the two of them walked up the hill, with their hands still intertwined.

"Wae??!!" 
He asked again with a frown.

"The shell is a part of its skeleton, the neck and the spine is attached to it." 

"Ohhoo" 
Jungkook muttered in acknowledgement which made a smile creep up on Yoongi’s lips.

The younger was impressed by his hyung's knowledge. But it wasn't too surprising because he knew his hyung was very smart and had knowledge about random things. He wanted to be like him one day.

"What's your dream Jungkookie?"
Yoongi too asked out of curiosity.

"For us to perform in countries we haven't visited before."
Jungkook longed for the recognition as an artist from the world. He wanted everyone single person to know who is 'BTS'. More likely, he wanted the world to know how talented his hyungs were. Especially his favorite pink haired one walking beside him.

"That's motivating. But as an individual not as group, what do you want to be in future?"

"I wanna be just like you." He said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Yoongi couldn't believe the words that came out from the younger's lips which made him stop dead in his tracks. Shocked would be an understatement.

Jungkook spoke up when he saw the man freeze in the middle of the walk.

"You're the best rapper and producer I have ever known. You're so calm yet so passionate about everything. You care a lot about us in your own way even if you never say it, actions speak louder than words. You have such random knowledge it's amazing. You-"

The younger kept talking about how amazing Yoongi was and how much he respected him as a mentor. 
But he failed to notice how the older was looking at him with pure love and affection in his eyes.

Suddenly Jungkook felt something soft on his lips cutting him off. 

He was surprised by the older's boldness but kissed him back. He squeezed his hand that he was holding and pulled his hyung closer.
Before Jungkook could deepen the kiss, Yoongi pulled away.

"Hyung~"
The younger whined at the loss of the warmth of his soft lips.

"Haha try to catch me first."
Yoongi ran ahead giggling on his way. Jungkook chuckled and ran after him with a big grin on his face.

"Wait until I'll catch you hyung."
Jungkook warned the older teasing him.

Yoongi ran faster with a slight squeal laughing to himself. Jungkook would be lying if he said Yoongi was a slow runner. He was quite surprised and impressed at how fast his lazy could run. 

But he was faster. He smirked. 

Suddenly Yoongi stopped dead on his track. Jungkook frowned as his hyung's abrupt pause. He soon followed and stood beside him.

"What-"

Before he could speak, he saw what the man in front of him was looking at in a daze. A gasp escaped Jungkook's lips as he took in the view in front of him. 

The city looked beautiful from the top.

"It's beautiful."
The two said in sync which made both of them look at each other and let out a small laugh.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around the older pulling him close as he admired the view in front of him.
He smiled when he felt Yoongi rest his head on his shoulder leaning against him. His heart hammered in his chest at the closeness, cheeks turning a light shade of pink. A warm fuzzy feeling spread onto the pit of his stomach as he rested his head on the older's.

There was this feeling that he could feel only when he was with his beloved hyung. 

The feeling of true happiness.

***

"Ahh finally home sweet home."
Yoongi muttered as he kissed the door of their dorm. 
Jungkook giggled slightly at his silliness and watched his hyung remove the keys from his pocket as he waited  patiently behind him, for him to open the door.

Jungkook breath caught in his throat when he saw Yoongi's sweater slipping off of his shoulder showing his smooth, pale skin as he fiddled with the keys.
He took a step closer and placed a soft kiss on his exposed shoulder.

"J-Jungkookie"

Yoongi shuddered when he felt the younger his shoulder leaving a wet kiss. He squeezed the key he had in his hands and turned his head to the side giving him more access.

Jungkook slowly started on his skin as he placed his hands on Yoongi's hips pulling him close.
He massaged the skin with his tongue which made Yoongi moan a bit loudly.

"J-Jungkook-ahh. S-Stop"

Ignoring his hyung's protests, Jungkook harder instead.

"Yaa S-Stop"
Yoongi tried concentrating on opening the door but he struggled with inserting the key to open the lock as he was dazed because of the maknae's trail of hot kisses.

"Mmm"
Yoongi moaned again when he felt him kiss below his ear. 

"Yoongi hyung"
Jungkook whispered huskily biting the outer ear with his teeth.

The thin line of restraint broke.

Hearing the younger’s breathy and husky voice all sense of control that Yoongi had broke.
He quickly opened the door and pulled the younger inside , closing the door behind him with a kick.

Jungkook's heart hammered in his chest when he was pushed against the wall by his hyung, both his hands pinned up beside his head. 
He looked up to see a mix of longing and desire flickering in his eyes as Yoongi stared intensely at him.

Jungkook's mind went blank just from the stare he was receiving from the man in front of him. All he wanted to do was crash his lips against his and kiss him senselessly, feeling every inch of his small, pale body flushed against him, doing what he had been yearning for so long. 

As if reading Jungkook's thoughts, Yoongi crashed his lips against his. The kiss was rough, demanding and filled with raw desire. The younger was surprised at the dominating side of his hyung as he kissed back hungrily.

Yoongi bit down on the younger's lower lips slowly . His one hand on Jungkook's cheek and other on the wall behind him.

"Ahh Y-Yoongi........hyung~
Jungkook moaned loudly, his body was burning in desire. He opened his mouth letting his hyung explore every corner of his mouth with his tongue. He grabbed a fistful of Yoongi's pink hair as he brought him closer deepening the kiss. 

Jungkook felt a finger trace his cheeks, jawline to his neck, down to his muscular chest. He felt a shiver run down his spine at the slight teasing touch as he groaned in the older's mouth. 

The two males were broken from their sinful trance by a loud ring that echoed in the silent room. They pulled away breathing heavily. Yoongi took a step back while Jungkook removed his phone from his pocket to see who was the .

"What?"
Jungkook replied, his 
breathing still heavy.

"That's not how you 
talk to your hyung."

Jimin scolded at the maknae's
rude tone of voice.

"What is it hyung?" 
Jungkook asked 
impatiently.

"Give it to Yoongi hyung. 
He just won't pick up his 
damn phone." 

Jimin replied with a tinge 
of irritation.

Jungkook frowned as he looked up to see his hyung looking at the ground, his face as pink as his hair.
He wondered what Jimin could've possibly wanted to talk about with yoongi.

"Hyung, Jimin hyung wants to talk to you."
He handed his phone to the older.

"What?"

"Jeez the two of you 
are the same." 

He spoke as his irritation 
was a bit more evident 
this time.

"What do you want 
Shortie?"

"SHORTIE??!"
Jimin shrieked in 
his usual high pitched
voice, offended at the nickname.

"Yeah that's what the
contact name says."

Yoongi stated the obvious.

Jungkook, on the other hand was trying his best to hold back his laugh.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!"
Jimin screamed in the
frustration at the audacity 
of the maknae.

"Why did you call Jimin-ssi?"
Yoongi ran his hand through 
his hair getting impatient.

"Do you remember the 
picture you posted of the two 
of you?"

Yoongi frowned slightly and his eyes met Jungkook's as he recalled yesterday.

"Yeah what about it?"

"Open Twitter in
your phone, hyung."

Yoongi gave his phone to Jungkook and told him to open their Twitter account.

Yesterday's post popped on the screen.

(It was picture of the two of them with a caption 'Jungkookie ❤️')

"What's wrong with the post?"
Yoongi frowned.

"See the trending list, 
hyung" 

Jungkook did as told and opened the list.

(1- #sugakookie_is_real)

"You see that hyung, everyone
is suspicious of the two of you.
732K tweets in one day, hyung!!
It's getting crazy!!!" 

Jimin spoke frantically.

"But it's just a selca, Jiminie.
It will die down soon."

"No, they saw you holding 
hands in Bukhansan."

Yoongi just signed rubbing his temples  He didn't think it was a big deal. Army loves shipping them together. According to him, it's just another phase.

"Okay. I'll think about it."

"Okay, hyung tell Jungkookie
I love him." 

Jimin said teasingly knowing 
what it would trigger.

"He is off limits. So back-off." 
Yoongi threatened in 
annoyance.

Jimin just giggled at how possessive Yoongi was for his bunny. 
He ended the call not bothering to say anything.

"I'm going to take a bath."
Yoongi dragged himself to the bathroom, dead tired craving for his bed and his beauty sleep leaving Jungkook sighing in dissatisfaction.

Jungkook walked to his room, grabbed his necessities and went to shower. As he stood below the running water, his insecurities started surfacing.

The maknae had been thinking about his hyung being slightly distant even when he knew that the man deeply cared for him and returned his affection just as much. He just couldn't stop his thoughts from wandering.

Hyung hasn't asked me out yet. He always stops before it gets too intimate. And never initiates one either. What if he doesn't like me and thinks I'm gross?  Is he just playing? Or did he change his mind because I was too clingy.
I read it on the internet, being clingy makes a person lose interest. I need to stop and hold my ground. 

A thousand thoughts crossed his mind as Jungkook stood under the running water, completely abandoning the fact that he was taking a shower.

Maybe I should keep my distance.

Again Thank you so much for everything!!!