33: Sugar

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

Yoongi felt a stare while he was filling the details on Jungkook's discharge papers. He looked up to see Jungkook.

The younger now looked a little healthy but his skin was still pale

The younger now looked a little healthy but his skin was still pale. Maybe it was because of his all black outfit. Jungkook was staring with a glint in his eyes and mumbling something to the doctor who has been whispering in his ears for a while.

Yoongi knew that glint. That glint was mischievous and something to beware of. But he let it go since he had four stitches on his forehead. Well that's how he excused himself. He would let him be anyway. Jungkook always gets away with all the pranks and teasing. Taehyung was jealous of it but never raised a voice.

Jin walked in saying that they have to go to their dance routine. Their choreography was behind the schedule of 3 days.

"I'll come too"
Jungkook announced. All of the seven (The doctor is still there too lol) pairs of eyes snapped towards the voice.

"No"

"You need to rest"

"Don't you dare even think about that"

Protests were already on its peak. Of course others were worried he might faint again, but Jungkook has been in the hospital for 3 days. Reason- the IV fluid will help him regain his nutrition. It was true. The younger felt much healthier than before. But the hyungs were still not agreeing the idea of Jungkook practicing with them.

"Don't treat him like a child. He can handle himself now. If he feels tired, he will immediately take a break. Right Jungkookie?"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook hoping he understands the word 'break'. The latter smiled widely quite grateful for the older's understanding. He nodded vigorously grinning like an idiot. That grin was too wide and bunny like for the other members to even say a word. They signed and nodded in agreement. Jimin and Namjoon mumbling about him being too cute for his own good.

***

"One two and left and baam"

"Um is it okay if I take a break?"
A soft hesitate voice echoed in the dance studio.

"Of course!!!"

"You should"

"You can go home if you want"

The members immediately crowded around the maknae, making his sit down. Jin yelling at Namjoon to get the poor soul a glass of water. Yoongi just stood there and rolled his eyes. He wondered how can Jungkook be so insecure when all of them baby him to death?

"Actually I thought of taking a walk outside. I haven't been out for weeks"
Jungkook said fidgeting with his fingers as if he was nervous. Everyone immediately agreed and encouraged him to go. He smiled gratefully and waved before walking out of the room.

But Yoongi didn't miss that glint glowing again in his big bright eyes.

***

Yoongi immediately collapsed on their shared bed too tired to move a muscle. He saw on his phone that it was barely past 7. Too early for sleep. But did he care?

No

Of course he was already fast asleep oblivious to the maknae's plan.

***

Yoongi groaned when he felt someone shaking him while repeatedly calling him. He cursed under his breath before opening his eyes to met by those bright round ones.

"Hyung finally you're awake"

"Jungkook-ah what the ? It's what...3:30 in the ing morning. What is it? I know your wound is not hurting from that smile of yours. Or you're just a very hardcore masochist. Which I doubt"

"You have been sleeping since 7. I actually have a gift for you"

"It's not my birthday"

"Who gives a ? Here. Open up"

Yoongi eyed the bag carefully smelling something fishy. Because Jeon Jungkook doesn't buy you gifts. A gift not on his birthday is too suspicious. He grabbed it and looked through the content.

"WHAT THE F-"

"Shhhhh you will wake up others"
Jungkook clamped his hand over the older's mouth who furiously mumbled and yelled under his palm.

"What the actually kook. I'm not ing wearing this you head"

"But hyungggg"

"Noooo"

"Hyung please"

He did that!!

He did that ing ayego that lil

"Get yourself a ing girlfriend!!!"

"But I have a boyfriend"

"Exactly!! A boyfriend!! B-O-Yfriend!! What the "

"I wanna see you in this"

"I'm not into cross-dressing you er"

"I heard you threatened to kill me if I die before seeing you in a wedding dress"

"That ing doctor"

"Please hyung..."
Jungkook added fluttery eyelashes to this ayego making the older lay down on the bed in defeat

"If you take a picture or tell anyone about this I swear I-"

"I won't!!!!! Now go change"

Yoongi cursed again under his breath at the big genuine smile that melted his heart. Boi it was ing early for this . But he was doing it. He walked into the bathroom and put them on

He walked into the bathroom and put them on

 

I'll be a little and end it here.
Okay byeeeee!!!
Thank you for reading!!!❤️❤️❤️









 

Oh btw see this hot gif and dare tell me they're not switchs. FITE ME

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f764e6b37694759454e6c67636c413d3d2d3534383633313232342e313531636361353461303464663532653737313130313133323339382e676966