18: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)


A beam of light seeped it's way through the curtains, softly kissing the skin of the dark haired male waking him up from his slumber.

Jungkook felt a pair of arms around his neck and a pair of legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He fluttered his eyes open just to see a beautiful sight. His pink hair peeking out from his black beanie, his skin glowing under the morning sunlight and those soft pink lips slightly agape letting small puffs as he slept peacefully.

He lifted his hand and those pale cheeks ever so softly as he smiled fondly at him. A sudden burst of love and affection towards his hyung overflowed in his chest blooming like the cherry blossoms on a beautiful spring day. He pulled him closer and kissed his forehead. But Yoongi was still deep asleep, too tired from the crying last night. The younger pulled away, untangling himself and took his phone beside the night lamp and took a picture of him, posting it with a cation.

The younger pulled away, untangling himself and took his phone beside the night lamp and took a picture of him, posting it with a cation

 

Of course the replies and retweets were immediate. He smiled as he scrolled down through the replies.
 

"HE IS BEAUTIFUL #prettyoongs"

"You blessed us with a picture of an angel #prettyoongs"

"Who called him ugly?! FITE ME #prettyoongs"

"That ...just wait until I get my hands on you #prettyoongs"

"I bet they sleep on the same bed. Yoonkook is so real. #prettyoongs"

"I agree. He is so pretty #prettyoongs"

The maknae locked his screen and smiled proudly. His hyung was beautiful and he made sure the whole world knows it. His heart ached seeing him break down yesterday and he wants to do something for him which might make him smile. He thought bringing breakfast to his bed wouldn't be a bad idea. With a new mission up his sleeves, he disappeared in the kitchen while the older was sound asleep with no clue of what awaited him.

***

The smell of coffee and pancakes filled the dorm while Jungkook hummed and swayed his hips to the beat of mi gente. (a/n: I love that song) of course he didn't really understand the lyrics but he could sing along a few English words.

My darling,

"la la la la la"

France, Colombia
I like it

"Freeze!!!"

J Balvin, Willy William
I like it

"Freeze!!!"

Froze

Jungkook actually froze when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist from behind.

"What are you doing so early in the morning?" 
A husky voice slurred against his ear as a warm chest pressed against his back.

"Hyung, you scared me" 
Jungkook turned around in his arms and hit his chest softly. Yoongi just ignored him and snuggled in the crook of his neck still a little sleepy. Jungkook chuckled but hugged him softly and rocked back forth slowly as a song switched to slow melody of Ed Sheeran. Luckily, he switched off the gas before he burns the dorm down to ashes. Train of thoughts ran in his mind. A little of their comeback next month and his new track he is working on and of course about his cute little boyfriend in his arms. Before he knew it, the older was already asleep. He picked his hyung up bride style and tucked him in the bed leaving a soft kiss on his forehead. He wondered how he managed to sleep standing but he couldn't ask such a silly question, it's Min Yoongi afterall.

Jungkook set the tray on the white table beside the bed and the older's cheek whispering softly.

"Hyung, get up"

Yoongi just groaned, his faces crunching up in displeasure of being woken up and swats away the hand before going back to sleep.

Jungkook leaned down and pecked those pink lips softly and whispered sweet words to wake his hyung up.

"It's too early in the morning to be kookie" 
The older muttered fluttering his eyes open.

"B-Bwo?! HYUNG!! I'm not all the time!!" 
Jungkook stared at him in disbelief. His eyes wide open and his chin only a few centimetres above the floor.

His eyes wide open and his chin only a few centimetres above the floor

"Aish whatever, I made you breakfast"

The maknae took the tray and placed it on his lap smiling brightly.

"Y-You made this for me?"

Yoongi couldn't breathe.

It was a small gesture. He made breakfast for his bunny boy every day. But getting woken up by a sweet kiss and breakfast on his lap with a view of his beautiful boyfriend smiling at him, he was touched. The rapper smiled widely showing his signature gummy smile which made the younger's heart race and a baby pink blush dusted on his cheeks.

He could do any damn thing in the world if it made him smile like that.

***

The winter wind wailed behind those glass windows while the two lovebirds pulled each closer feeling cold in their thin white shirts and boxers which they didn't bother to change. After rewatching their favourite anime 'Haikyuu' together, they were now cuddled up on the couch, all wrapped up in the fluffy grey blanket.

"I feel cold" 
Yoongi muttered softly, snuggling closer, his legs on the younger's lap and head buried in his shoulders. Jungkook grabbed him by the waist and pulled him on his lap. Yoongi let out a gasp, surprised by the sudden movement. Yoongi was a person who always walked with his head held up high. But this time, he regretted raising his head.

Those dark eyes stared down at him, hot breath fanned his lips and his intoxicating cologne engulfed his senses. Their lips were barely few centimetres apart. Jungkook could feel the heat crawl up his skin begging him to consume the man in front of him. He wanted to do it. Give in to the temptation.

But those eyes

Jungkook couldn't look away from those sparkling eyes that stared right back at him. He would ever describe those, he would call them magnets, always pulling you towards them, trapping you in their magnetic field. He fell as a victim of them on the first day his eyes met his.

Suddenly he felt a cold hand cupping his warm cheek, he could feel him getting close. His eyes automatically fluttered shut as he started leaning forward. The lips were about to touch but-

"I'M BACK ES!!"

Crash

"What the ?! Why did you push me so hard?" 
Yoongi rubbed his cursing under his breath.

(a/n: RM gave him two virtual bandages and #minbutt is trending)

"YAA hobi hyung, why do I have to carry your damn luggage?"

Jimin walked in buried in luggage. Of course them being best friends, no one helped that poor boy. Yoongi had only one thought in his mind
 

Goodbye my peaceful life