14: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

I have edited the last cookie chapter. Check it out if you got some time!!

"I'm so sorry. I have to leave. Be a good boy for me alright?" 
Yoongi cooed holding up his dear holly nuzzling and kissing his nose. He felt sad for leaving his holly but he had to go. After few more moments of cuddling and kissing, Yoongi finally put Holly down as he got up ready to leave for the studio for a meeting with the PD-min. 
One could say Yoongi was the second leader of Bangtan. He would be the one to take decisions and attend meetings in the absence of RM. Everyone in the staff agrees that Yoongi would also be a great leader only if he was a little more social and a little less intimidating. 
Yoongi would always brush it off saying it's Namjoon's job to be nice, he rather be blunt and rude to keep the members in line. But the truth was, there are many jealous people in the world who are waiting just for the right moment to bring them down. He didn't mind being framed as a bad guy as long as the members are safe and happy.

"Hyung, I exist too, you know"
Jungkook rolled his eyes, lonely at the lack of attention he was receiving on his existence. Yoongi chuckled and walked upto his boyfriend who was slouching on the couch with his arms crossed in front of his chest in disappointment. He leaned down and kissed those pouty lips begging for attention. It was funny to yoongi that the younger was actually jealous of a little dog. But he would be lying if he said he didn't find it cute.

Jungkook didn't kiss back but later he couldn't resist those soft lips as he gave himself into the kiss wrapping his arms his hyung pulling him close. The kiss was slow, sweet giving butterflies in the younger's stomach like those in animes and k-dramas that he watches. It was like a dream to Jungkook. A very beautiful dream.

Yoongi rested his forehead against his as he pulled away brushing the brown locks on the back of his head. 

"I'll be back. Don't stay up too late arasso?" 
Jungkook just stared into those dark and yet so soft eyes smiling. It looked a bit cheesy and too dramatic to both of them for acting like this even though the older will be gone only for a few hours. Yoongi wasn't the affectionate type but his dongsaeng was too cute to resist. He could barely keep his hands off him. He swore to control himself for a few days when he saw Jungkook limping yesterday morning. He felt bad for being rough with him. Giving one last kiss on his forehead, Yoongi was gone

The maknae felt cold and empty when Yoongi left him alone. It has been only a few minutes but Jungkook was already missing his pink haired boyfriend. He missed the warmth of his cold skin. He missed his kisses. But mostly he missed his voice. He loved that low but high sultry voice of his hyung. It was cute and y at the same time. Before he goes in depth of depression and loneliness, he decided to facetime his best friend.

A very extra Taehyung appeared on the screen drinking his coffee is style as he raised his eyebrows at the younger. Jungkook couldn't help but giggle a little at his silliness.


"Hey hyung!!"

"So yoongi hyung finally let you out of his bed huh" 
Taehyung teased Jungkook who was blazing red at the comment.

"Atleast I don't stare at the selca of a horse face for a few hours before going to sleep." 
Jungkook threw back with a smirk, his cheeks still a bright shade of pink.

"YAAA I don't!! You make me sound like a creepy stalker." 
Tae blushed but was still offended by what his dongsaeng just said. He thought no one else besides Jimin knew that. Now all we can do is pray for Jimin's from the wrath of his best friend. 

"Because you're creepy hyung."

"woof woof!!"

"HOW COULD YOU DEPRIVE ME A SIGHT OF SUCH A CUTE LITTLE THING??!!" 
Taehyung screeched as he saw holly running towards his pizza pillow and carrying it in his mouth on the floor behind Jungkook.

Jungkook got up and grabbed holly in his arms with the pillow still in his mouth as turned his phone to holly showing tae how cute he was.

"He loves this pillow so damn much. I bet he thinks it's a real pizza."   

Jungkook smiled  as he looked at the cute dog with adoration. 

"Wahh jinja gwi-yeo-wo" 

Taehyung cooed as he the screen of his phone hoping he could run his hands through the soft brown fur and play around with him.

"I know. But he will be gone tomorrow." 
Jungkook pouted caressing holly with his other hand. Either of them said a word they looked at holly affectionately until he ran away inside Yoongi's room.

"Hmmm Jungkook-ah I need to confirm something."

"What is it hyung?"

"You topped right?"

Jungkook chocked on the air as soon as he heard that. He couldn't believe Taehyung just asked him that. It was embarrassing for Jungkook to answer such a private question. He wondered whether it was alright to talk about such things with someone. Luckily taehyung was not interested in details unlike Jimin.

"W-WHAT?!"

"Just answer it Jungkookie" 
The older demanded getting impatient.

"N-No...." 
The maknae covered his burning face with his hands not being able to look in his hyung's eyes. Jungkook has a dominant streak as strong as that of Yoongi. Jungkook loved the thought of making his hyung scream his name as he pounds into is cute little . But there was something about his hyung dominating him that he couldn't resist.

"B-Bwo??!! I owe Jimin 20 dollars now. I expected more from you Jungkookie." 
Taehyung shook his head in disappointment as he unwrapped the burger he had in his hand.

"YOU BET ON US??!! And I tried but...." Jungkook trailed off looking down as the memories of their passionate night flashed in front of his eyes. 

"So you let him you?"
 

"HYUNG!!!"

"Bro...do you want to do it? Show him who is the boss?"

"Y-Yes..." 
Jungkook gulped as he saw Taehyung's full lips form into a smirk.

 

"Great. Then listen to me carefully."


I'm sorry for a short chapter 😭😭