19: Sugar

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

I had some free time so early update!!!!!

I had some free time so early update!!!!!

***

I want to kick them out

All of them

Yoongi blinked with a blank expression masking his face as the six members occupied his bed while he sat on the corner of his own damn room.

A hour ago, after the horse opened the door, interrupting his personal time with his boyfriend, all the remaining members flew in behind him, making the rapper question his existence.

Yoongi and Jungkook both were quite individualistic in nature. Disclosing their personal stuff was something they were quite uncomfortable with. But as soon as the members step in the dorm, they pounced on the pair for all the details of their relationship. 
Of course Yoongi, being Yoongi refused to open his mouth, so the pack of wolves jumped on the maknae. Since he was the youngest, they started manipulating him.

The members had the maknae pinned on the bed, Jin and Jimin holding down his hands and Jhope and Namjoon holding his legs while Taehyung sat on top him so he wouldn't move.

To Yoongi who sat in the corner of the room, it looked like a scene from a movie.

"YAAA Leave him alone"
Yoongi tried saving his precious lover but was answered with ignorance.

"I can't believe you got together with a bully like him" - Jin

"Did you bang his small excuse of an ?" - Jhope

"Does he make you call him daddy?" - Tae

"How many rounds can that lazy hyung go?" - Jimin

"Who confessed first?" - Namjoon

"I WILL ANSWER ONLY NAMJOON HYUNG!!"
The youngest yelled thrashing around, trying to free himself, but to no avail.

"Okay let's start with PG ...answer it." - Jimin

Jungkook signed loudly and answered with a slight blush on his cheeks.

 

"Hyung confessed first"


Jin had gone all 'over-protective-parent' mode, gushing non stop about how much of a bad influence is Yoongi but little did he know that it was the other way around.

"Forget about that , it's boring. Tell me what did you like the most, being a top or a bottom?" - Tae

"How can a like him know when he only topped Yoongi?" - Jin

"Well Yoongi topped too" - Jimin

"WHAT??!! YOU HAD MORE THAN ONCE?!!! YOONGI I SWEAR YOU'RE DEAD" - Jin

"Wow they're switchs. Makes sense." - Namjoon

"That little !! He will ruin your innocence" - Jin

"I'm more scared about my innocence in this relationship" 
Yoongi muttered under his breath

"LET GO OFF ME!!!"
Jungkook yelled again, too annoyed and tired from the interrogation worse than the cops.

"Does he have ?" - Tae

" off"

"Do you have a ?" -Jimin

" off"

"Who-"

"FOR THE 'S SAKE LEAVE ME THE ALONE, YOU ANNOYING ERS!!"
Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and bursted out. The room went dead silent. One could practically hear the sound of wind before Jhope broke the silence.

"You disrespectful little , now you're not leaving before you answer all the questions" -Jhope 

"Everyone question every single detail now..that's what he gets for swearing at us" - Jin

Everyone nods in agreement while Yoongi stood there, his mouth hanging open, unable to process what happened.

"Top or bottom?" - Namjoon

"Is Yoongi hyung good at a ?" - Jimin

"What does he make you call him?" - Tae

"Does he tie you up?" - Jhope

"Have you been spanked?" - Jin

"H-HYUNG p-please save me"
The maknae stuttered, his eyes getting watery as he pleaded Yoongi to save him before he eats eaten by the wolves.

Yoongi walked towards the bed and placed his hand on the shoulders of 1994 liners. He leaned over to their ears and whispered coldly

"If you both don't leave right this very moment, I'm going to cut your balls off and interrogate you just like this, asking how does it feel"

The two immediately let off the maknae's ankels, involuntarily cupping their balls with their hands before running out of the room.

"YAAA YOU TRAITORS" - Jin

Next was the 1995 duo

Yoongi grabbed the two with their collars bringing them close before whispering in their ears.

"If you don't get the out-"

Before he could finish his threat, they were already at the door running away.

"He is such a sadist!! Jungkook I'll pray for you!!!" 
- Tae before running out

Now Jin hyung

"Hyung.."
Yoongi trailed off with his voice colder than the snow falling outside the window sending shivers down the  spine of the oldest.

"What?"
Jin gulped, keeping up his 'hyung' act but inside he was terrified of getting murdered tonight.

"Leave"

"B-But this is my room"

"Does it look I give a flying about it? Leave."

Jin stumbled on his way through the door screaming as he joined the other members on the sofa of the living room.

Yoongi walked towards the door and shut it with a loud bang. When he turned around, he was greeted by a pair of big sparkling eyes staring at him.

When he turned around, he was greeted by a pair of big sparkling eyes staring at him

 

 

"You're my ideal" - Jk

***

The living room

The 1994 duo were still pale and their hands still cupped their balls as they sat on the couch, staring into space.

Taehyung and Jimin hugged each other while Taehyung sobbed dramatically on his chest, chanting some prayers for their maknae.

And Jin

Jin was terrified was an understatement. That man was older, taller and stronger than that pale twig but only those dark eyes and cold voice gives off a devil feel.

Do you get nightmares? So does Jin. Where Yoongi is his boggy man.

***

"Stupid bunch of idiots"
Yoongi muttered under his breath as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend tucking him under chin.

"Are you alright?"
The older asked his dark hair softly. Jungkook just cuddled closer nodding his head. The younger was impressed. Impressed by the power he had over the members. It was so cool. All the Japanese fangirls in his mind where going-

All the Japanese fangirls in his mind where going-

 

After a few minutes of fangirling in his mind, the younger was asleep. Yoongi just smiled softly at him before getting up from his embrace and walking to the living room.

"Oh I'm dead tonight"
All of them whispered as soon as they saw Yoongi enter the room. He just rolled his eyes at how dramatic s were being.

"Taehyung, I want to talk to for a second"

"N-No I don't want to"
Taehyung buried himself closer in Jimin's chest, petrified.

"Taehyung.."
Yoongi glared making the younger spring up, rushing towards him.

Tae followed him into his and Namjoon's room.

"P-Please don't kill me!! I'm too young!! I haven't even had with Hobi hyung yet"
Taehyung pleaded dropping on his knees.

"Hoseok is a hoe. You'll get that piece of soon but right now, we need to help Namjoon."

Taehyung immediately stopped his dramatic cry and stood up giving the older his full attention.

"I want Jin out of my room"

"Well that's obvious why"

"Will you let me continue?"
Yoongi raised his eyebrow questioning him

"S-SORRY"

"I want you to claim Jungkookie's room. So Jin has no other option but to sleep with Namjoon"

"Wow hyung that's smart. And THANK YOU for giving me kookie's room, that is a gamer's paradise"
Taehyung's eyes sparkled at the thought of playing overwatch on his computer for hours at night without getting disturbed.

 

"Let's get Namjoon a boyfriend"