2: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

Jungkook rolled over on his bed, lying on his back looking up at the ceiling of his house as a sign escaped his lips.
It has been a week since he came back home or rather it has been week since he left Yoongi's side. It took everything in him not to pack his bag and fly back to Seoul and hugging the life out of his short hyung.

Yesterday,

*Flashback*

Jungkook was slouching on the couch while he was having a K-drama night with his family. But he felt empty. Like there was something he was missing. He tried shaking off the feeling by concentrating on the drama which was playing on the screen in front of him. 

Suddenly the drama stopped and he saw the face of the person behind his missing feeling.


It was the trailer of the show they just flimed. 

The maknae's breath hitched as his heart rate increased with a warm feeling spreading through his chest.

Realisation hit him like a truck.

He has a crush.


*End of flashback*

 

 

 

Jungkook scrolled down the chat he just had yesterday with Yoongi. He stopped and opened the picture again.

Jungkook kept staring at the screen checking his hyung's every single detail.

His dark eyes, his crunched up nose, his thin but pink lips, his smooth skin, the way his pink hair falls perfectly grazing his eyes-

"Jeongguk-ah"
(That's his birth name)

Startled Jungkook hurriedly locked the screen and hid his phone under his pillow.

His mother was standing on the doorway septical about his behaviour.

What is he hiding? And why is his face so flushed??

Omo could it be.....?!!

She took a step back and said,
"D-Dinner is ready. And sorry to d-disturb your p-personal time."
She ran away.

Jungkook eyes widened in realisation and mentally slapped himself.

Great now my mom thinks I'm a teenager.

He got up and went downstairs. He saw his dad sitting on the chair while his mother was setting the table. He sat on the chair in front of his dad.

"Ah Jeongguk-ah I wanted to talk to you about something." 
His dad whispered not wanting his mother to hear

The dark haired male looked up from his plate with his mouth full of rice. He swallowed quickly,
(Not that you s!!!!)

"What is it appa??" He whispered back

"You see, I got tickets to Malaysia. But only two tickets. But we don't want to leave y-"

"Go appa!! Take amma with you and enjoy your honeymoon!!"
Jungkook whispered with a smile teasing his dad.

"Yaa it's not a honeymoon you disrespectful little-"
He said raising his voice.

"No swearing!!"
Amma warned the appa with a pointed look.

Appa cleared his throat and continued whispering
"The trip is of 3 weeks. But you need to go back in 3 weeks to the dorms. So- "

"It's alright. I'll go back to the dorm when you guys leave. I'll visit again. You should go appa. Amma will be really happy" 
Jungkook assured with a supportive smile.

"You sure??"

"Yes appa."

"Thank you, son."
His dad said with a grateful smile.

"Appa?"
Jungkook whispered softly.

"Hmmm"
His dad hummed in response.

"Use protection."
With that he got up and ran upstairs to his room.

"Yaaa Jeon ing Jeongguk!!! Come back here you nasty piece of !!!"
He yelled at the running boy.

"Honey. Swear Jar."
Said Amma with a stern voice.

Jungkook's dad swore quietly under his breath and flopped down back on the chair with a huff.

Jungkook giggled as he went back to his room. He was happy at the fact that his appa is taking amma to a honeymoon. He was truly happy for them. He would be lying if he said that it didn't make him a bit sad. He was seeing them after months and was eager to spend time with them. He pushed those feelings aside as he grabbed the towel and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.


The next day, the dark haired male spend his whole morning in his favourite pet café relaxing and playing around with dogs. He loves dogs and cats as well. Spending time with them makes his heart feel at ease.


When he got back home, he threw himself on the bed tired from playing around with all the dogs. He closed his eyes and was about to slee-

Ping!!

Jungkook groaned and took out his phone from his jeans pocket.

Lamb skewers hyung:
I was wondering why you 
weren't being your annoying self 
this oh so fine morning.

A wide, eye blinding smile broke onto the younger's lips as he read the text from his favourite hyung. 
He bite down on his bottom stopping himself from squealing in delight as his cheeks were now painted as soft pink.

It may look a simple text for person but that simple text meant much more to jungkook especially from his pink haired hyung.

This is the first time hyung texted me on his own!!!

He grinned at the way his hyung framed his words which literally screams 'I Miss You'

Jungkook:
Hyunggg~ I missed you too!! 

Lamb skewers hyung:
Ya Jungkook-ah I told you before I never said that.


Jungkook:
Really? So you don't miss me?

Lamb skewers hyung:
I- okay Jungkookiee I miss you I wish you were here. 
Happy now you bunny face???!!

 

Jungkook couldn't help but giggle as he read the text. God, those words made the younger miss him more.

Jungkook:
Aish I can't take it anymore. 
Hyung facetime RIGHT NOW!!

Jungkook was too impatient to wait for his pale hyung to text back. He quickly started the video call. 

His face lit up a thousand watts more (if that was even possible) as he saw his cute little hyung on the screen.

"Couldn't wait even for a second huh?"

"Hehe no."
Jungkook giggled again which was music to Yoongi's hears.

Yoongi started rambling about what he did alone all day. How his new song was going. He talked about wanting to change the tune of a particular part.

But Jungkook was too busy checking out his hyung's face when we was talking. He stared intensely at his 
face smiling to himself.

"Jungkookie are you listening to me??"

"Oh y-yeah of course."

"So how was your day??" 
Yoongi asked looking at the dark haired boy from the screen of his phone.

"I went to the dog café today. It was so much fun. 
Ah hyung I forgot to tell you something very important."

"What is it kookie?"
Yoongi asked curiously without realising the fact that he just called him kookie.

Jungkook blushed at the new nickname he just received but quickly cleared his throat and continued,

"I'm coming back in 2 days!!"

Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise.
"W-WHAT??"

 

 


That was the moment they both realised that they will be alone in the dorm for the next 3 weeks.