29: Sugar

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

Thank you so much voting and commenting on my story!! 
It means alot. Even though it's nothing much but some and fluff. 
Thank you so much!!❤️❤️❤️

"1,2,3 and baam!!"
The yellow blond hair flipped up as Jimin showed the step to the maknae. He sat down in his Asian squat breathing heavily looking up at Jungkook.

The younger followed the instructions well, understanding the move quickly. But it wasn't enough for him. Knowing the steps was no way enough for him. He wanted to do more than that. He wanted to be more than that.

This all started a few days ago

The younger skipped towards his boyfriend's studio humming to the song that played on his earphones. He opened the door. Yes he had a password. Yoongi gave it to him. He pushed the door open just to see the newly dyed blonde sitting on the chair so engrossed in the words he was scribbling on his notepad to even notice Jungkook getting in.

Instead of disturbing his concentration, the maknae just stood still, watching him curiously. He noticed the every change in expression on Yoongi's face, as he wrote down the lyrics. When he finally scratched his eyes away from the older, he noticed the empty cups of coffee.

Around 15 cups

Yoongi was high on caffeine. Which means he was in his zone. The zone of a genius producer. The maknae just stood there seeing his hyung write and write and write. Sometimes tearing down the pages but mostly writing it down.

When Yoongi finally put the pen down, Jungkook thought his hyung was taking a break. But boi was he wrong? Yoongi immediately started clicking away on the computer screen and beats bursted through the speakers. He kept adding and changing the beats, making the chorus.

Jungkook was mesmerized

He knew his hyung was the most hardworking person ever. But he didn't knew he worked THIS HARD. While all he did was just sing and choreograph a few steps along with the Choreographer, Jimin and Hoseok. The younger felt like he was leaching off of his hyung's hardwork. Everyone works hard except him. He doesn't like that one bit. He wanted to proof others or rather himself that he is worthy of being called the Golden maknae. He is worthy of being called the maknae of BTS.

Jungkook continued perfecting the dance for hours and hours. Sharpening his every and kicks. He can't just laze around with overwatch. He stopped when the music ended just to grab a bottle of water. Lines of swear trailed down his forehead to his chin down to his neck. He wiped them with the hem of shirt before pressing the play button again.

But suddenly the music stopped. He looked to his left to see Jimin standing there with an evident scowl on his face.

"You have been doing that dance for 11 ing hours already. You are perfect. Now stop practicing."

"No hyung. Just one more-"

"No more"

"But-"

"Shut up!! You!! You and your damn boyfriend!! Both of you work like retards!! Stupid workaholics!! Stop it"
Jimin yelled in frustration.

Yoongi has been in that room for 3 days and instead of getting him out, his precious boyfriend was following his footsteps. Jimin was worried is an understatement. He can't understand why can't they do it like normal people. Why can't just rest for a while. Their body can't handle it.

"Go. Pick up Yoongi hyung and go home. Now."
Jimin demanded. His gaze held so much power and firmness that he simply nodded his head complying it.
He grabbed his duffle bag and went to the studio.

"Suga hyung.."

The voice was soft. So soft that Yoongi snapped his head to the direction of the younger. His eyebrows frowned at his state. He was drenched in sweat. But what worried him was, his wobbling legs which were barely holding themselves up and death support he had on the door handle. His eyes were unfocused and his pupils dialated.

Yoongi sprang up from his chair to grab the younger. But he was late.

Too late

Before he could even comprehend whats going on, a loud thud echoed in the room and Jungkook was already on the floor. Yoongi froze. He watched a trail of blood oozing out of Jungkook's head. The contrast of blood on his white floor snapped him out of the trance.

"JUNGKOOK-AH!!"

Yoongi screamed scrabbling down on the floor. He took his head covered in blood cradling on his lap. Hot tears streamed down his face and his heart hammering in his chest so loud that he couldn't hear anything else. He shakily took his phone out of pocket. He called the first person on his speed dial.

"Namjoon!!!"

"W-What's wrong? Why 
are you crying hyung?"

"J-Jungk-kook, h-he.."

"What happened to
Jungkook??!!"

"M-My J-Jungkookie...
b-blood...so much blood 
Namjoon-ah help!!"

"WHERE ARE YOU?!!"

"S-Studio"

" I'll be there in 
a minute. Take deep 
breaths. I want you
to do something for 
Kookie can you?"

"Y-Yes"

"I want you to call the 
ambulance and tell them
what happened. Can you
do that hyung?"

"Yes"

"Good. He will be alright.
He has to be"

Yoongi cut the call and immediately dialed the Ambulance number. He told them what happened and the address. The sobs and hick ups echoed in the studio. He noticed the increase in blood on the floor. He took the hem of his shirt and tore a long strip. He wrapped it around the wound tightly. His fingers struggled as they shivered while tying the knot.

"J-Jungk-kookie..."

The rapper cried with his trembling fingers his boyfriend's hair. He was scared. So scared.

All he could think was blood and Jungkook. His mind raced a billion thoughts. The thought of losing the younger made Yoongi grab his head and hugging it to this chest. He can't let him die. He can't. They had so much to do. They had so many songs to make. So many concerts to do. So many different positions and kinks to try. And so much to love. Heck he wanted them married. Even if it meant to wear a dress. He can't let him go.

"Jungkookie wake up!!! Jungkook!!!"

His yells were drowned by the silence. One could hear the sound of Yoongi's heart breaking at the sight of his love lying unconscious in his arms.

"JUNGKOOK!!"
Jin bursted through the door. The others members and the doctors following behind. Everyone was shocked at the sight of blood and unconscious Jungkook lying on a weeping Yoongi.

The doctors attended Jungkook, placing him on the carrier, he was hurried to the ambulance. Yoongi was hot on their tails. His eyes never leaving the younger's face. He sat along with him in the ambulance while others followed behind in the car. The grip he had on Jungkook's cold hands tightened. His eyes filled with tears as he threatened.

"You stupid . I'll kill you, if you leave me without seeing me in a wedding dress"