21: Sugar

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

Those biceps and collar bones πŸ‘€

It's a short chapter but a funny one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's a short chapter but a funny one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Β 

***

Done

Yoongi let out a sign of relief as he leaned back against his chair. He glanced up at his wrist watch which glowed 21:10 in his dark studio. He can finally go back home. Go back to his kookie. The moment Yoongi stepped out of the dorm this morning, away from Jungkook's arms, he wanted nothing more but run back, never leaving his side. But he had a job to do. A song to make. He wasn't like that before. He actually loved staying locked up in his studio for days, making songs, writing lyrics but today it was different. Different because for the first time he knew someone was waiting for him.

***

"Yaa choose another player"

"But this is my favourite one"

"You should try others"

"But-"

Ding-dong

Jungkook immediately sprang up leaving a confused Taehyung behind.

"SUGA HYUNG!!"

Yoongi was startled when he was suddenly engulfed by a pair of strong arms lifting up and spinning him around.

Yoongi was startled when he was suddenly engulfed by a pair of strong arms lifting up and spinning him around

"Hyung I missed you"
Jungkook muttered against the older's ear with a little whine. Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle at how cute his boyfriend was acting and wrapped his legs around his waist to stable them. He found it really really cute at the younger's enthusiasm to see him. His heart just melted at the way he called him spinning him around.

"I missed you too baby boy"
Jungkook blushed deeply at the nickname he just received. He buried his head deeper in the crock of his neck trying to hide his bright red face.

The younger walked to their room with Yoongi still in his arms and settled down on the bed with the older strangling him.

"You're so cute"
Yoongi whispered smiling while running his hands through his dark hair. His eyes glanced at those pink lips and back to his eyes before going back to lips. He started leaning in. Jungkook's eyes automatically fluttered shut as leaned forward to kiss those soft lips.

"You guys make me sick"
They stopped when they heard a fake gag and turned around to see Namjoon standing on the door looking at them with disgust.

"Then off. No one wants you here"
Yoongi replied flipping him off

"Whatever"
With that the leader was gone.

Yoongi smiled again at the shy bunny in front of him who has his face buried in his hands in embarrassment. The older grabbed those hands and intertwined them with his pale one's before leaning again for the kiss.

"Jungk-"

"Oh opps"

Yoongi growled at the 95 duo stood in their doorway again smiling sheepishly.

"I-I think w-we should s-stop.."Β 
Jungkook stuttered clearly drowned in embarrassment to be caught by his hyungs.

"What?! No they're doing it on purpose"
The duo gupled at the pale man's accusion.

"You see we are busy, so leave"

"Noo we want Jungkook to play overwatch with us"
Taehyung whined clearly not understanding the gravity of Yoongi's words.

"No I'm not giving him to you"

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook possessively.

"We won't leave either"
They crossed their arms in front of their chest challenging him.

"Well then stay and enjoy the show"
Yoongi smirked before grabbing Jungkook's collar pulling him close and crashing him lips against his. The younger gasped which was a perfect opportunity for Yoongi to shove his tongue in his mouth. Yoongi was on the shameless side afterall. He continued kissing him deeply with his hands roaming up and down the younger's chest.Β 
Jungkook hesitantly kissed him back but soon as his tongue met the older's all the thoughts of them being watched flew out of the window. He grabbed Yoongi by his neck pulling him closer and massaged his tongue against his. He moaned when he felt him on the tip of his tongue. They both pulled away gasping for air while Yoongi left a hot trail of kisses down his neck. He nibbled at the soft skin leaving bite marks. The younger moaned again when those sinful lips met his sweet spot. Yoongi and bite on the sensitive spot which made Jungkook a mess. The older's fingers fidgeting with the button of Jungkook's shirt wanting to open it but he stopped and looked at the doorway. The 95 duo were still there standing with boners evident in their shorts. Yoongi clicked his tongue at them.

"You guys are still here? Go watch some you thirsty erts!!"

"We're watching one" - JM

"A live one" - V

"Sorry to continue further please pay $2000" - YG

". Let me get my card" -V, JM

The two ran to their rooms to get their card. Yoongi got up from Jungkook's lap and walked towards the door and shut it. Double checking the lock before turning back to the bunny with a smirk.

"So where were we..."


***

"Damn hyung, he locked the door" -V

"He left us hard" -JM

"I'll go ask hobi hyung to help me" -V
Β 

"Well I guess I'll help myself" -JM