24: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

I love that height difference

I love that height difference

I love that height difference

It's so cute

It's so cute

He looks like a small bean beside him

He looks like a small bean beside him

He looks like a small bean beside him

It warms my heart

It warms my heart

So Yoongi has to pull him down which is like the cutest yet the hottest thing ever


So Yoongi has to pull him down which is like the cutest yet the hottest thing ever

So Yoongi has to pull him down which is like the cutest yet the hottest thing ever

I'm sorry I got carried away hehe let's get back to the chapter 💕

***

My Baby❤️
I'm sorry  
I won't be able to come
home today as well

My Kookie🍪💕
Okay

(a/n: yes they're both possessive little s. FITE ME if you disagree)

Jungkook locked his phone and placed it back on the nightstand, not bothering to text anything further. The moonlight shined through the white curtains, reflecting on the younger's face which gave him a  glow.

But his heart was dull

Dull and empty without his hyung beside him yet another night. It has been 5 days the last time he saw Yoongi that too only for 10 ing minutes before he got kicked out by the Bang PD saying they need their 'title song'

He promised

Yoongi promised that he will come home that day and spend some time with him. But he didn't. Of course Jungkook knows it. He knows the pressure his hyung has as a producer and lyricist. He understood that perfectly fine. But it has been 5 straight days

5 days
120hours
7,200 minutes
4,32,00 seconds

And still counting

That boi was so done with the bull. He doesn't really blame Yoongi that much. But their schedule itself. Whenever Yoongi had a few minutes to stop by to the dorm, Jungkook would be in the dance studio with their Choreographer.

It was just not working out

***

The next morning Jin could see the dark bags that hung below the maknae's eyes clearly indicating he didn't get a wink of sleep last night. He knew why. It was obvious. The couple was inseparable for 2months. They cuddled, hugged, kissed, ed and basically did everything every damn day for two whole months. They joined by their hips. And suddenly getting separated was taking a toll on the two.

Jin was worried about the maknae but he was more worried about the pale man locked in his studio. The two were similar. Quite similar actually. But the only thing differed was their experience.

Yoongi's experience in the outside world was the most. Those experiences has made him the man he is now. Because of the hardships and struggled that he faced, he grew up too fast for his age. He was infact the wisest on the group.

But also the dumbest

Jin thought. Yoongi was dumb as when it comes to expressing. The number of rejects he has received as a person and the type of people he had associated with, he is not honest with his own feelings. And Jungkook on the other hand, would quickly put dibs on something he liked. He was open not caring if others liked it too.
He thinks Jungkook will be fine but Yoongi would be ripping his hair out in frustration. Today he is going to the studio to drag the stupid midget back to the dorm by his ear.


"Yoongi!!"
Jin yelled banging the door of the 'Genius lab' while repeatedly ringing the bell.

"WHO THE DUMB -"
Yoongi scowled opening the door to meet face to face with a very angry looking Jin.

"What in the world do you want hyung?"

Jin just pushed Yoongi back in the studio by his shoulders and entered in closing the door behind him.

"We need to talk Yoongi"

The rapper flopped down his chair and the oldest stood tall in front of him with his hands on his hips.

"What?"

"Come back to the dorm"

"You know I need get this song done with"

"I know you more than you know yourself. Being locked up like this, not seeing your boyfriend for days, you have lost all the inspiration. I know you're beating yourself up because you're not getting the song right. Being here locked will not help you with the song. Get the out of this claustrophobic studio of yours and see Jungkook. his brains out if needed. But please see him. He looks like "

Yoongi felt like Jin had just stabbed him guilt and realisation. He knew that. He ing knew Jungkook is mad at him. But he can't help it. He has work to do. He can't just sit beside him all damn day.

"I'm busy and he should know that"

Jin rolled his eyes at the stubborn piece of in front of him. He hated this side Yoongi the most. Where he denied his feelings and threw away all the rational thoughts of his. He turned his seat around and resumed to his computer clicking away on the mouse.

"YAAAA YOONGI!!"

"WH-"

Jin grabbed Yoongi by his ear and literally dragged him out of the studio.

"Hyung!! It hurts"
The rapper whined grabbing on the hand that held his ear while he stumbled as he was dragged. Jin ignored all the weird stares he was receiving from the staff members and down on the street. He didn't care. He wanted the two to talk.

"Yaa Jungkook!!"
Jin yelled loudly as he burst through the door with a pissed off whining Yoongi behind him. The maknae rubbed his dried tears in his eyes with this fingers as he walked in the living room.

"What is it-"

His big dove like eyes widened when he saw Yoongi standing in front of him. He was about to run and engulf his small frame in a tight hug.

But he resisted.

He was mad at me. He was pissed. He couldn't believe his hyung literally didn't give a about how he feels. Jungkook cried to sleep few nights thinking Yoongi doesn't care about him. Well you couldn't blame for thinking that. Yoongi didn't even try to contact him in any way for 5 days. Only a few one line text about not coming home were filled in his inbox. 
Jungkook turned around and walked back in the room closing the door with a loud bang.

Yoongi visibly flinched and Jin being his overdramatic himself jumped a few steps away.

"You see how angry he is at you? Go talk to him"

"But-"

"Just ing talk Yoongi"

Yoongi gulped and walked to their room with a heavy step. He glanced at Jin a few times to see him giving him a thumbs, encouraging him to go further.

"Jungkookie~"
Yoongi sang softly when he entered the room slowly, lower half of his body hidden behind the door.

Jungkook just glared at the pale man before going back to work on his laptop.

"Jungkookie~"

"Leave me alone hyung. I don't want to talk to you"

"Jungkookie, hyung is sorry. Won't you forgive him?"

"No hyung your aegyo won't work on me this time"

Yoongi puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms in front of his chest

Yoongi puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms in front of his chest


Jungkook sure melted at that expression. But he quickly recovered going back to his cold self again.

"It's not like you care anyway"
Jungkook mumbled looking back at the laptop screen rested on his lap.

Yoongi snapped.

"I don't care? You say I don't care??!! I have been working my off and you say I don't care?!"

"It has 5days hyung. 5 whole days!! And you never even send a text asking anything about me. How was I doing? Am I alright? NONE"

"I was making a song Jungkook-ah I don't have time for that bull"

"Bull?! Asking about me is bull?!"

"Jungk-"

"You know what hyung..get out. I don't want to see your face"

"B-Bwo?! How could you talk to your hyung like that you dip!!! Forget it. It's not like I want to ing stay here with you anyway"

"Fine then"

"Fine"

Yoongi stomped off the dorm. His face fuming red in anger at the disrespect his dongsaeng just showed. On the other hand, Jungkook took the white pillows beside him, throwing them accros the room.

Both thinking the same thing

It was his fault