3: Sugar

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

The dorm looked so much cleaner than before when Yoongi threw away all the boxes of pizza and packed dinner plates with leftover ramen lying untouched in the kitchen sink. Well he was too lazy to cook for himself so these past few weeks, junkfood or instant noodles was all he ate.
And if you're wondering why a lazy guy like him was cleaning up, that's because his jungkookie was coming back like in an hour.

the kitchen is still left.

He ran to the kitchen and started picking up the trash and washing the plates. After cleaning the dishes, he checked his watch.

Only 15mins left.

He quickly grabbed his towel and ran inside to take a quick shower to get rid of any possible dirt or stench of sweat from his body. He didn't want to smell sweaty, specially not in front of jungkook since the maknae always smelled so nice.
He got out drying his wet hair with his towel and wore a white t-shirt which had 'Freedom' written on it with some black shorts.

He was about to grab his hair dryer but he heard the doorbell.

Ding-dong

Without realising, he rushed to open the door which was very out of character for him. He was usually calm and never hasty but right now his heart was thundering in his chest and he felt his stomach churn in excitement.

Yoongi was seeing him after 10 days. Even if he'd never admit it openly to anybody, he'd missed Jungkook terribly. He was nervous and excited all at the same time to finally see him.

As soon as he opened the door, he was startled as he felt strong muscular arms around his waist which pulled him off his feet.

From the tickling sensation from the sudden bear hug wherever he touched and inhaling the familiar scent, he knew it was Jungkook.

"Yaa Jungkook-ah put me down."
The older male struggled trying to get out of the younger's iron grip with his arms wrapped around his neck.

Jungkook whined and pulled him closer which instead made Yoongi go higher with his feet dangling in the air. He felt off balanced so he hesitantly wrapped his legs around the younger's waist to stabilize their position.

As he did so, he immediately felt Jungkook stiffen against him.

I shouldn't have done that.

He unwrapped his one leg and and was about to unwrap his another, he felt a warm hand on both of his bare thighs making his legs wrap around the maknae even tighter than before.

Yoongi couldn't help but flush at the contact of the Jungkook's warm hands with his bare thighs.
He buried his face into his neck hiding his red cheeks.
They stood like that 10mins neither of them wanting to pull away from the embrace. Jungkook walked with Yoongi still in his arms and sat down on the couch while the older sat on his lap facing him.

"You were really excited to see me, weren't you?" 
Jungkook said smirking at his hyung who had his head down from embarrassment.

"W-Who said that?!" 
Yoongi stuttered not meeting the younger's eyes.
Suddenly he felt a soft touch on his pink hair.

"Your hair is still wet and I heard your footsteps. I know you were rushing to open the door cause you were so excited to see me." Jungkook continued with a slightly teasing tone.

Yoongi groaned and covered his face with his hands in embarrassment while
Jungkook just chuckled and grabbed Yoongi's wrist making the older look at him.

"Why are you making fun of your hyung??! Have some respect, you rascal!!"
Yoongi huffed crossing his arms in front of chest while still sitting on Jungkook's lap.

An amused chuckle escaped the maknae's lips as he placed his hands on the older's hips pulling him close.
"Sorry hyung, I just missed you."
He said burying his face in the crook of his hyung's pale neck.

A million thoughts were running in the older's mind because of that gesture jungkook just made. He was scared..... Scared from the attention he was receiving.....scared of assuming something which might not even exist.
He pulled away and hesitantly stood up from the dark haired male's lap escaping his arms.

"It's almost lunch time and you must be tired. Go and relax in your room. I'll fix you something for lunch." 
Said Yoongi walking away into the kitchen not waiting for the younger to respond.

A sign left from the pink haired male as he stood still with his hands on the platform of the kitchen.

Don't overthink his actions, stupid. He is just being dorm sick. It doesn't mean anything more so stop getting your hopes up! 
He kept repeating his thoughts to stop himself from overthinking the maknae's behavior. 

Taking a deep breath Yoongi shook his head and concentrated on preparing lunch, taking a frying pan and placing it on the stove trying to distract himself.

He quickly made one dish that he was really confident and proud of, kimchi fried rice.
Don't let his swag blind you. He was actually quite decent when it comes to cooking but deliberately let Jin handle that department.

"Jungkook-ah!! Lunch is ready" 
He yelled as he placed two plates on the table. His eyebrows furrowed when there was silence.

No response.

"Jungkookie!!"

Still no response.

He frowned and walked to his room where he saw the younger laying on the bed with his head facing towards the door. His eyes softened at the sight in front of him as he looked down to see the maknae's eyes were closed. 
He looked so peaceful that Yoongi didn't have the heart to wake him up. He leaned down just a few inches above the younger's face and examined every bit of detail on his features. 

His dark hair, his perfect nose, his sharp jawline and most of all those lips that he'd always yearned to taste.

The older was too busy looking at his lips that he didn't realise that Jungkook had awoken and was staring back at him.
A gasp escaped Yoongi's lips when his eyes met Jungkook's.
He quickly straightened his back and cleared his throat.

"Lunch is getting cold." He muttered hurriedly

With that he walked out of his room. 

They silently ate lunch neither of them making eye contact with each other.

"Jungkook-ah, I'll be going to the studio now."
Said Yoongi breaking the silence as he took the last bite of his rice.

"Oh y-yeah okay hyung."

Yoongi took his coat and was about to leave-

"Wait, hyung!!"

He turned around at the sound of Jungkook's voice.

"Yes, Jungkookie?"

"I-I ummm I-I just thought it's cold outside so you should wear pants instead."
Said Jungkook looking down at his hyung's bare legs.

"Oh. Yeah you might be right."
Yoongi nodded in agreement.

He went to his room and came out wearing his signature black ripped jeans making his way out the door with his earphones plugged in his ears trying not to think one particular bunny face.

 

And thank you so much for reading this!!!!❤️❤️

A question for you guys.

Q/A: Who tops?? 😏😉