25: Sugar

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

Warning: Too many gifs and feels

Too close

They're too close

Yoongi clicked his tongue in annoyance as he saw Jimin leaning above Jungkook showing something on his phone

Yoongi clicked his tongue in annoyance as he saw Jimin leaning above Jungkook showing something on his phone.

He could it show from far too

The older fumed from the couch behind them. He wanted to run away. Go back to his studio and sleep. But they were there for the stage rehearsal before the performance. He can't leave just yet.

The two couples were still going through their cold phrase. After that fight a few days ago, they've been avoiding each other like plague. Yoongi would sleep in his studio and whenever he came back late at night, he would notice Jungkook with Jimin in his room instead as Hoseok would be in Taehyung's room.

Yoongi didn't like it

He doesn't like it when someone else touches what's his. And Jimin was clinging on to Jungkook like kola. His hand clenched into fist and his breathing ragged but a voice brought him out of his thoughts

"Is Yoongi-hyung jelly?"
Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

"No"
Yoongi looked away but again stole a quick glance at Jungkook and Jimin. Hoseok noticed it and laughed

"Sure you a-"

"Come on the rehearsal starts"
The staff member yelled from the door and everyone followed him to the stage.

***

Mic mic bungee

Mic mic bungee

Stare

Yoongi could feel those stares stabbing him throughout the rehearsal. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off the older. Especially when he had his pale biceps on display. It was too ing distracting. He almost messed up his footwork twice when he flexed those arms. And that newly dyed blue hair, that red bandana and those red shoes. red is his favourite colour and it wasn't helping the situation.

Why does he have to wear something like that when I'm trying my best to ignore him?!

Jungkook grumbled under his breath when they went back to their waiting room for a quick break.

Should I talk to him? No wait. Why should I? He doesn't even care anyway

The younger debated in his mind stealing glances at Yoongi who was sitting on the couch strolling on his phone with Namjoon beside him

The younger debated in his mind stealing glances at Yoongi who was sitting on the couch strolling on his phone with Namjoon beside him


See...he doesn't care

Jungkook huffed in annoyance. He convinced himself that Yoongi doesn't care. But deep down he knows that's not true. He knows that his boyfriend is just emotional constipated. But his pride was bigger than his peanut sized brain. Jungkook wasn't exactly the smartest. He closed him eyes trying to forget about the hyung who got him all relied up just from that pretty pale skin of his.

***

"We promised a Vlive remember?"
Jimin announced as the members were waiting all dressed up for their concert. Jungkook groaned not in the mood so did Taehyung because he was busy watching boku no hero academia on his phone.

Jimin started the Vlive with Hobi hyung instead since their leader and eldest were still doing their make up. The two sunshines of the group laughed and made stupid jokes in front of the camera but suddenly a grumpy pale man walked in.

The two sunshines of the group laughed and made stupid jokes in front of the camera but suddenly a grumpy pale man walked in

Hoseok looked at Jungkook to see him looking at Yoongi intensely. Suddenly he smirked when an idea popped in his mind.

Hoseok saw the maknae fuming from the corner of eyes


Hoseok saw the maknae fuming from the corner of eyes. He could see himself getting punched when they go back home. But he was still doing it. Doing it to save their relationship of his hyung. And also to see the reaction of Taehyung who was looking at him instead of his stupid anime. His jaw almost touching the floor. He was truly satisfied with the reaction he got from his Taetae.

Hobi tightened his arms around Yoongi snuggled into his back making the two maknae's spring up from their seat and storm off from the room.

He laughed and continued with his aegyo in front of the camera.

Sat on his lap. He ing sat on his lap?!!!

The only thing that echoed in the minds of the two maknae's. Taehyung roared and kicked the trash can in front of him imagining him as Hoseok. While Jungkook stood clenching his fist and jaw, suddenly the devil on his shoulder whispered.

Two can play a game

"V Hyung, I have a plan"

***

After the performance, they were going back to dorm. They hired a bus along with the staff members since it was quite a long ride. Almost 4 hours ride.

The maknaes sat next to each other making sure there were in line of vision of their boyfriends. Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder leaning on him as he played with his hands.

"Are you both hungry?"
Jimin asked with his sunglasses and cap still on with a plate in his hands. The two maknaes parted making space for their mochi hyung to sit down. But there was only one sandwich. Jimin immediately lied

"Oh I already ate. You guys have it"

Jimin is too nice for this cruel world. Jungkook looked to his right from the corner of his eyes to see Yoongi and Hobi already looking them.

He took the sandwich in his hand brought it up Tae's lips. The older immediately hold kookie's hand and took a bite.

The flames around the two hyungs blasted out wanting to slap away that stupid sandwich


The flames around the two hyungs blasted out wanting to slap away that stupid sandwich. They were pissed was an understatement.

"How dare he?!"
Hobi punched the empty air in front of him.

"Yaa you started it"
Yoongi reminded him of his fault but instead it clicked the sadistic side of the younger.

"And I'll end it"
Hoseok whispered with a dark face which made Yoongi shiver beside him.

He joined the dark side

***

All the members were beat tired when they reached their dorms. All they wanted to do was sleep on their precious beds but Hoseok had some other plans.

"Yoongi hyung, want to watch a movie?"
Yoongi frowned and was about to reject him but the hold on his arm got tighter and the eyes of the younger darted behind him. He understood.

"Sure"

The two flopped down on the couch while everyone went to their respective rooms

Except Jungkook and Taehyung

The two stood there frozen as they saw their hyungs all cuddled up laughing at the comedy movie which played in front of the screen

The two stood there frozen as they saw their hyungs all cuddled up laughing at the comedy movie which played in front of the screen


They wanted to slap away that stupid smile but their age difference was restraining them from doing so. The two stormed off to the room and cuddle on the bed.

But neither of four could fall asleep

***

The next day they had a run episode to film. And the game was still on. The maknaes were competitive. They hate to lose. And there was no way they would let their hyungs have their way.

Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung and whispered something in his ears. Tae looked at Yoongi narrowing his eyes at the two and Hobi staring with a blank expression.

Tae looked at Yoongi narrowing his eyes at the two and Hobi staring with a blank expression

What the are they whispering?!

Of course it was working. Whatever they do, it definitely works on the two hyungs as they were possessive over their boyfriends. But the thin thread of self control snapped when they saw Taehyung touching Jungkook's lips with the back of his fingers as he spoke.

But the thin thread of self control snapped when they saw Taehyung touching Jungkook's lips with the back of his fingers as he spoke


"That's it"

The two sprang up and grabbed their belongings who wiggled trying to break free and walked out not bothering with the fact that they were in the middle of the shooting. They ignored yells of their manager and directors and drove to their dorms.

"WHAT THE ?!"
The two younger ones yelled from the backseat clearly didn't like being kidnapped like that.

The two hyungs said in unison

"I'll show who do you belong to"