36: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

(a/n: I'm proud of editing my skills in this chapter)

It was a normal day.

Yoongi in his genius lab.

Jungkook in his vocal training.

But as soon as he was done for the day, Jungkook got a call.

But as soon as he was done for the day, Jungkook got a call

"Yah Jungkook, where
are you?"

"I just completed my 
vocal class-"

"Great!! So come
home along with
Yoongi"

"But hyung is working 
in his studio"

"Don't care. Just
get him."

"Why though?"

"I want you to go
grocery shopping. I
have made a list"

"Errrghh hyung that's 
so boring. Go ask 
Jimin or V hyung"

"Shut up. The reason 
we lack food in this 
household is you. Do 
you know how you 
eat?!! I can live for 10 years 
with the money I have wasted 
on feeding you"

"FINE. But you have to 
buy me sushi for doing this"

"YOU LITTLE SHI-"

Jungkook giggled as he pressed the end button not letting the oldest finish his sentence. He is funny and cute when he yells and gets mad. He likes making fun of him.

And the best part will be how red his face gets when he shouts at the top of lungs just to make a point. It's funny but adorable for everyone.

He scroll down on his screen stopping at the contact before pressing it.

He scroll down on his screen stopping at the contact before pressing it

***

This will be perfect

Yoongi smiled to himself as he heard Taehyung's voice through his speakers. His voice always blends perfectly with Namjoon. Its insane. Yoongi was worried who to pick for the next verse but Taehyung's voice had a upper hand here.

But it was too booming. Tae's voice had always been deep and booming. It vibrates strongly. Yoongi had to tone down his voice so that Namjoon could be heard too.

And of course those high notes of Jimin always had him astonished. It was better every single time.

That sweet voice that he loved so much just took his breath away. It was beautiful. Jungkook had a different feel in his singing.

But suddenly the song stopped and a loud ring echoed in the room. Yes, Jungkook made Yoongi connect his phone with his computer so that he knows when someone calls him.

And this time it was himself

Yoongi smiled at the contact picture yet again

Yoongi smiled at the contact picture yet again. He always did. The picture was beautiful. The most beautiful picture he ever took him. He even shared it with the fellow armies because it was just so beautiful.
Did he mention it was beautiful?

Oh well he was so caught up staring at the picture, that he almost forgot to pick up the call.

"Yes Kookie?"

"Hey hyung, Jin hyung 
wants us home"

"But I'm working
right now"

"I know but he wants 
us to do grocery shopping"


"The ? Anybody can
do that"

"You know what he 
will do if we don't go"

"FINE. I'll be out
in a minute. Meet me
in the lobby"

Yoongi ended the call before saving all of the changes in his computer and left with his phone and his keys.

***

It was horrible

A shiver ran Yoongi's spine at the distant and vivid memory of Namjoon's suffering.

Namjoon did a terrible mistake. A big terrible mistake. He refused Jin to go grocery shopping last year because he was busy in his studio.

But that one mistake and he almost lost his life.

No Jin did not go in the middle of the night with a kitchen knife and cut his throat. No that did not happen.

Let your imagination run wilder than this.

Jin coloured dyed all of Namjoon's Ryan plushies pink.

ing pink

Namjoon was hysteric. He broke down crying on the doorstep with loud windshield laughs echoing in the room.

Namjoon cried himself to sleep for days. He had nightmares for months and he still doesn't trust Jin near his new plushies.

Yoongi loved his Kumamom black. He loved it dearly. He had no intentions of Jin touching them.

***

Jungkook was ecstatic that he didn't have a plushie obsession. He thinks he is quite on the saferzone than Yoongi. He waved at his boyfriend at the other end of the lobby gesturing him to come.

"Hyung, after we take the list, I'll go to the cyber café near by"
Jungkook said as he laced his finger through those long pale one's while walking towards their dorm.

"What about shopping?"
Yoongi frowned

"You do it"

"But what if-"

"I don't have a plushie obsession. I'm safe"

Jungkook announced proudly as if he was the safest person on earth.

"Yah pabo Kookie. If you don't come with me, you'll find all your white shirts ing pink tomorrow morning"
Yoongi smirked in triumph

"Cruel. How could you be so cruel?! You evil pale man"

"This evil pale man is your boyfriend"

"Exactly how could you be so cruel to your own boyfriend?"

"Because he is a big ing pabo. Now shut up and walk"

"ing prick"

"Baby boy's don't say bad words"

"Says the shortie"

"We promised never to bring up my height...."

"Opppsss"