51: Suagr

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

"Two flat white and one americano"

Jungkook just nodded at Jien, a high schooler who recently started working with them. Everyday is busy. Of course it's busy, army doesn't forget to visit them in the café. It was kind of dumb to think it would be a peaceful life. Everyday had a long que awaited just to get a glimpse of the two.

Jungkook was worried but Yoongi was on cloud nine at his success. The younger would help out every now and then along with other workers since they're always short of hands. While Yoongi drowned himself in paperwork.

The span of concentration Jungkook had was short. Too short for any type of paper work. He stick to making coffees and looking cool as a manager. The elder didn't mind as long he was happy. It has only been 4months since the opening and Yoongi is already planning for an expansion or maybe another branch. The business was going way too good because of the younger's handsome looks.

It was yet another day for Yoongi as he went through the report of their account of the month when his office door was burst open. The voice was too loud and happy for it to be Jungkook. It was obvious.

Jung Hoseok just graced him with his angelic presence...

"Your hope is here, hyung"

"What do you want hobi? And please you can just leave from there if you're here to ask Jungkook again into your stupid foursome"

Yup, you read that right

Taehyung suddenly got his bizzare thought of including Jungkook for some fun. Where the youngest furiously declined as his life was amazing and quite satisfying to need another person and yet 3more. But they thought convincing Yoongi was a ticket to Jungkook's

"Aw come'on it would be fun but I'm not here for that"

"I don't ing share. Hands off my man you creeps"

Yoongi was legit scared to leave Jungkook alone with anyone of the three. Scared they might kidnap and him. With Taehyung anything is possible and Jimin and Hoseok has their ing whipped for that beautiful boy to decline any of his request.

"Yeah yeah but why not make him your man legally?"

The pen froze in his hand while Hoseok flopped down on the couch as if he didn't drop a big bomb oh so casually in his office in the middle of his work with Jungkook right outside serving everyone.

Jeon Jungkook was Min Yoongi's

But turning him to Min Jungkook or himself to Jeon Yoongi was scary.

Panic rose in his chest, his eyes fluttering in to grasp the words that left Hoseok's lips. Getting married? Like the marriage we see in movies? Where they vow to be with each other forever? Where they kiss in front a crowd? Where they sign on a sheet which proves them as Husbands?

That kind married?

Holy ing

Hoseok thinks that his hyung is so stupid and oblivious. He has been living with Jungkook for years now and yet he never thought of marrying his . Yoongi loved his man to death but marriage is a huge commitment. With huge responsibilities. He wasn't sure if he is ready yet.

"Marriage is a huge deal hob-ah. I'm not sure if I ready for the responsibilities yet"

"You guys do business together now. Which is a huge success. What more type of responsibility do you have??! Just pop the question hyung. He won't say no. Trust me"

"But.."

"Just do it hyung. Don't be a "

Offended

He was old enough not to be offended  about a childish insult but yet he was. And before he could say anything else, Hoseok was already on his way out, truly satisfied by the tornado he caused in his hyung's mind.

***

Should I ask him?

Am I ready?

But I don't mind having 3 children and 2 dogs in my house if it's with Jungkookie

What if he says no?

Would he break up with me?

No no I don't want that. I can't risk it

But he would be my husband

Husband
 

My sweet bratty husband

There is no turning back now  

 

After a mental war with his brain and his heart, he finally came to a conclusion. He wants to 3 children and 2 dogs with him.

"Uhm hyungie?"

Yoongi was startled as he looked up at door to see the younger peeking through.

"Yes love?"

"One of the espresso machine is not working. Can you please check it up?"

"But it was just fine this morning"
 

"Namjoon-hyung came for a visit"

"That explains everything. Keep that walking disaster away from my precious machines"

"Don't worry hyung, I tied him to a chair in the empty store room"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! GIVE BACK MY BOYFRIEND, YOU STUPID MUSCLE PIG!!"

Jin yelled back at the maknae was just laughed heartedly, running off to a safer parameter, away from Jin's slippers.

Yoongi couldn't help but think. He is perfect. No one else can be with him forever. Only Jeon Jungkook.

 

How do you think Yoongi would pop the question?