8: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

Warning: Too much Yoonkook feels...you might end up squealing like I did. Read at your own risk.


"And then C-minor."

"C-minor...."

"No no this is C-minor."

Jungkook concentrated on the pale slender hands beside him trying his best to understand the piece.

He pressed down slowly on the white keys, memorizing the sound of each of them. 

It was a regular day for the two of them, they were sitting in front with the small piano in Yoongi's small but cozy studio.
Suddenly they heard a ring cutting the sweet sound of the piano.

"Jungkook-ah it's your phone."
Yoongi told the younger who was now playing random keys testing the sound of each, looking over at the table where his phone was ringing a Justin Bieber remix.


Jungkook reluctantly got up and dragged himself to the table.

Taehungie is calling.....

"Oh de hyung.."
Jungkook answered 
immediately.

"Jungkook-ahhhh~ 
Bogo sipda~"

The deep voice sang followed by a hearty chuckle.

"I missed you too hyung."
Jungkook giggled at the sillines 
of his closest hyung.

All of a sudden he was startled when he felt a tap on his arm. 
He looked down to see Yoongi asking who was on the phone.

"Ah it's V hyung."
He replied to which Yoongi eyes widened in surprise slowly turning into a grimace.
The younger frowned at the sudden change in his expression at the mention of Taehyung but his train of thought was cut off by the familiar deep voice in the line.

"Yaa, Is Yoongi hyung 
beside you?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing. But jungkook-ah 
I need your help."

"What is it, hyung? 
You alright?”
he asked.

"How do you confess to 
a person you like?"

“Uh…..” 

Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden question. It was strange of Taehyung to ask something like that out of the blue but besides feeling a bit skeptical about it, he answered anyways.

"Ahh that's simple..." 
He slowly continued.

Jungkook blushed because Yoongi was the person that came to his mind. He stole a quick glance at the older and replied to his hyung's question.

"I like you……. that's how-”

Crash

Jungkook almost broke his neck as he whipped his head so fast to see Yoongi on the floor a small pool of blood surrounding his right palm.

"Yoongi hyung!!!"

Jungkook yelled as he immediately kept his phone away and went to his hyung.

"Hyung hyung you're bleeding.."

The younger couldn't help but state the obvious as he took his injured hand in his slowly inspecting the cut.
Suddenly the hand was taken back.

"I'm fine."

"But hyung-"
Jungkook felt a stab in his heart when he was cut off by the coldness of his hyung's voice.

"Leave me alone."
With that Yoongi ran out of the his studio leaving a shocked and hurt Jungkook behind.

Jungkook followed his hyung running like his life depended on it. Yoongi was hurt. He might not know what hurt his heart but he sure couldn't let an injured Yoongi be left alone.

A sigh of relief left the younger's lips when he saw the familiar mob of pink hair running a few steps away in the lobby.

"HYUNG!!"
Jungkook yelled as he grabbed his wrist spinning the shorter around with all his might.
He wrapped his arms around him scared he might run away. 
Yoongi struggled desperately trying to break free but Jungkook's arms tightened around him instead.

"Let go off me."
Yoongi said in his low voice.

Jungkook just shook his head tightening more almost squeezing the older.

"Let me go Jungkook!."

Jungkook froze at his hyung’s harsh voice.

He called me Jungkook
Not Jungkook-ah 
Not Jungkookie
Not Kookie.

Jungkook

Tears welled up in the maknae's big round eyes as he buried his face in Yoongi's neck.

Sniff

"Bwo- Yaa you're crying?! W-Why are you crying?!"
Yoongi stuttered nervously as he pushed the younger's chest so that he could confirm the tears on his eyes.

"Yaa J-Jungkook-ah don't cry ah please don't cry."
That was one and only weakness of his, his Jungkookie's tears

Jungkook was not a person who would cry easily but seeing his hyung bleed and hearing the coldness and the hatred in his voice, he was terrified.

"H-hyung *sniff* y-you're hurt *sniff* "

"Pabo why are you crying?! I'm alright. It's just a cut."
Yoongi tried calming him down brushing his tears with his thumb as he cupped his face in his uninjured hand cupping his face tenderly.

"Y-Y-You.......y-you h-hate me"
Tears started falling faster making Yoongi panic.

Yoongi’s anger and irritation doubled as soon as he heard Jungkook.

"HOW CAN I HATE YOU WHEN I'M 
IN LOVE WITH YOU, YOU 
DUMB PIECE OF !!"

He clamped his mouth shut with his hand as soon as those words left his lips.

Oh .

Yoongi repeatedly cursed at himself for blurting out something he always kept locked in his heart.

"I-I..."
The flustered older was unable to form a sentence as his eyes darted around avoiding Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook stood wide eyed frozen in his place still processing what his hyung just said. A thousand thoughts crossed his mind, some out of confusion, nervousness, disbelief but mostly of happiness.

An eye blinding grin formed on the maknae's face as his eyes sparkled with joy and happiness.

"Hyung.."
Jungkook trailed off as he took a step closer to the short pink haired male in front of him.

Yoongi mirrored by taking a step back. He tried backing off but his back hit the cold wall of the lobby.

Jungkook hovered over the small frame placing both of his hands on either of Yoongi's face. He bend down a little to be face to face with him. But Yoongi kept staring at his feet, too scared to make eye contact with the young man in front of him.

"Look at me."
Jungkook demanded at he brought his index finger on his chin making the older look up at him.

A gasp escaped Yoongi's lips as his eyes met the sparkling eyes of the younger.

All the tears were gone and he was looking at Yoongi with a smirk on his face.

"So you love me, huh?"
Jungkook asked smugly his smirking getting more prominent.

"W-What? Eh n-no"
Yoongi gulped trying to look away but Jungkook's finger kept him away from doing so.

Jungkook leaned closer and whispered softly onto the older’s ears.

"Admit it." 
He said a bit more sternly.

Yoongi gasped again when he felt Jungkook's moist lips brush against his ear with his hot breath caressing his face leaving goosebumps on his skin.

He placed his hand on Jungkook's broad chest pushing him a little.
But Jungkook grabbed his hand and roughly pinned it over his head. 

He inched closer, his lips brushing against the soft white skin of the older's cheek once more.

"J-Jungkook-ah.."
Yoongi shivered at the touch of his warm lips against his cold skin and his intoxicatingly intimate proximity.

"Tell me hyung, do you love me?"
Jungkook whispered huskily trailing his lips down to his defined jawline.

"I-I... y-yeah I do."
Yoongi whispered softly unable to resist the overpowering touch of the younger. 
He wondered what happened to the sweet little bunny who was crying a few minutes ago.

Jungkook could feel Yoongi shiver against his lips when he let out a sigh of relief against his cheek.

"You don't know for how long I have been resisting myself Yoongi hyung. I don't think I can control myself anymore."
Jungkook's voice got huskier as he spoke with his eyes darken in lust.

Before Yoongi had a chance to resist his words Jungkook quickly tied his handkerchief around the wound on his right hand.

"Jungk-"
Before he could speak, he was cut off by a pair of lips against his.

Yoongi couldn't breath. He completely froze in shock.
When he finally registered what's going on, he slowly responded to the kiss and moved his lips against Jungkook's soft one's.

Jungkook's grip loosened on Yoongi's hand to which Yoongi quickly took  as an opportunity and grabbed the nape of the younger's neck pulling him closer.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his small waist pulling his small body flushed against his tall muscular one.

The two of them slowly pulled away panting slightly at lack of oxygen.

"I love you too"
Jungkook whispered softly as he rested his forehead against Yoongi's, their lips only a few centimetres away.

Both of them could feel their hearts hammering against each other's chest.

Yoongi breath hitched, his eyes staring widely at the maknae unable to believe those four words that he wanted to hear for years.

"J-Jinja?"
Yoongi asked stuttering still a little dazed from the kiss.

Jungkook instead of answering the question, pecked his lips again.

That was enough for yoongi to understand.

Yoongi flipped their position, Jungkook was now pressed against the wall with Yoongi looking deep into Jungkook's eyes as he slowly inched closer, his eyes never leaving his.
The desire in their eyes reflecting on each other.

Ping

Ping

That made Yoongi snap out of it as he pulled away from Jungkook, taking his phone out of his pocket and smiling apologetically at Jungkook. When he looked at the screen, he frowned.

4D Kim Taehyung:
You can thank me later.
I need your help.

Oh, so all this was this alien's doing 
he thought to himself as he sighed in disappointment of his moment with jungkook being ruined. He quickly sent a reply.

Min Yoongi:
What is it? This better be good, 
Kim Taehyung.

4D Kim Taehyung:
You have to help me with 
J-hope hyung.

Yoongi's eyebrow cocked in amusement. So the 4D alien liked J-horse, a smirk appeared on his face at the new information.

Min Yoongi:
Sure, but for now shoo! 
I'm busy.

4D Kim Taehyung: 
Ohhhh! I see what's going 
on...continue whatever you were 
doing. Just don't go overboard okay ;) :p

Yoongi chuckled at the new text he just received and looked back up at the maknae who was silently watching him.

“So….he started. “Where were we?”

A mischievous smile spread across Jungkook’s face as he pulled the pink haired male towards him.

“Should we continue where we left off?”
He said, slowly leaning in for another kiss.

"Oww"

Jungkook rubbed his head where Yoongi just smacked him.

"You teenager!! Go practice the piece first."
Yoongi scowled at younger who pouted a little but went back to the piano with Yoongi editing a song in studio beside him.

The grins never leaving their handsome faces.