28: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

"pah pah pah pah paaah!"

"Yeah like that"

"Pah pah pah and baam"

"That's right"

It was usual yet quite unusual for Jhope to make music from his own voice whenever he teaches the members the dance steps. Everyone was quite used to those "pah's"

Jin nodded at the the young dancer finally understanding the step while others took a small break. Jungkook was just rolling on the ground feeling extremely sleepy.

Jungkook was just rolling on the ground feeling extremely sleepy

While Taehyung beside him was literally lying dead. Jimin's black hat was placed on top of him which quite resembled as flowers over his dead body.

Well Jimin was taking those cute mirror selfies but his poses were always something to wonder about


Well Jimin was taking those cute mirror selfies but his poses were always something to wonder about.

Well Jimin was taking those cute mirror selfies but his poses were always something to wonder about

The leader was smiling while texting way away on his phone. Maybe that's the reason, Jin was not getting the steps right.

And Yoongi on the other hand was being himself


And Yoongi on the other hand was being himself. Yes he has his own pillow in the dance room. No one dared to question that.

No one dared to question that

A typical day

"Come on guys get up. Another round."

Hoseok clapped his hands motivating s with his energy. But they groaned, their muscles already aching for a good long sleep.

"We can't laze around like that. Army will be disappointed"
Jhope smiled again and the others nodded not wanting to disappoint their fans.

They stood in their position and started practicing as soon as the music bursted from the speakers.

Blood sweat and tears

The sound of their footsteps achoed in the room. In the middle of the song, Jungkook's eyes met Yoongi's.

The two stared at each from the mirror. Jungkook's breath hitched not because of the dance but when the older's shirt lifted up when he jumped, showing that smooth pale stomach. His eyes trailed up to his pretty face again, getting dark at the sight of those pink lips parted slightly, few drops of sweat dripping down his forehead to his neck. The cheeks were flushed and his breathing was ragged.

The maknae wanted to that skin glistening in sweat. He wanted to kiss those lips and feel that body against his. His mind was racing while his muscles remembered the dance.

Yoongi could feel the intense stare of the younger. He thought teasing a bit wouldn't hurt. He smirked as the chorus came. He trailed his hands up to his chest painfully slow giving a look through the mirror. It was enough for the younger to get worked up. He his lips in anticipation about the fantasy developing in his mind. The last time he got ed was when he made Yoongi jealous. 
He had the sudden urge to feel Yoongi inside him. Stretching him out and filling him deep.

When the two crossed paths for another formation, the maknae felt something touch his .

Did he just tap my ?

When the song finally came to an end, everyone collapsed on the floor, too tired to even move a finger. After a few more for regaining their energy, Yoongi said.

"Jungkook-ah I need you to sing a part of me. Let's go to my studio to record it."

Yoongi didn't wait for a reply and quickly grabbed his wrist dragging him away.

***

"Hyu-"

A hand slammed against the wall of the studio right beside his face. Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise but before he could comprehend, his lips were on his.

Yoongi aggressively on his bottom lip. His hands grabbed those bunny cheeks in a tight grip, scared he might run away. He wanted him. He wanted to devour those sinful lips. He pressed himself further against him. He bite the bottom lip asking for entrance which the younger gladly gave. Yoongi didn't waste a second to explore every inch of his craven. He and on the latter tongue and Jungkook was already a mess. Jungkook gripped the older's shirt in his fist feeling himself getting out of breath.

Yoongi was quick enough to catch that. He pulled away and trailed open mouth kisses down his throat. A on that sweet spot he already knows. They're been dating for 4 months. Yet they know eachother body like a choreography of their song. It was like a muscle memory. It was engraved in them.

"O-Oppa..."
Jungkook shuddered as he stuttered. He wanted to do it. He needs him.

"Yes baby boy?"

"P-Please.."
The younger whimpered as Yoongi on the earlobe and softly biting it.

"Please what love?"
Yoongi whispered huskily, his voice a little low but thoarty. It made Jungkook more desparate than he already was.

"Please just me. Please oppa"

When Yoongi was satisfied with the answer, he immediately pulled away.

"Good. Now let's listen to the song"
Yoongi smirked as he turned away leaving a really hot and bothered Jungkook behind him.

"HYUNG!!!!"
Jungkook yelled in disbelief. He left him hard goddamn. Of course he was mad at him.

"What?"
Yoongi placed that innocent game as he sat on the chair clicking on the mouse as he was adjusted an audio.

"By the way....this is my favourite song of you"
Yoongi grinned and clicked the play button.

*Moans*

"O-Oppa.."

"Yes baby boy"

"P-Please.."

"Please what love?"

"Please just me. Please oppa"

Jungkook's jaw dropped to the last floor of the building. He recorded his moans. He recorded everything.

"What the hyung?! Why did you record that?! Oh my god it's so embarrassing"
Jungkook buried his face in his hands, a bright red blush creeping up his face.

"Because it's hot. I'll listen to it when I'm alone"
Yoongi said as if it's the most normal thing to do when you're bored.

"DELETE IT!!!"

"No"

"ING DELETE IT YOONGI"

"I'll record a video next time if I delete this"

"Keep it then. ing turn it into a CD and ing frame it."

"Not a bad idea love"