38: Cookie

Sugar & Cookie (A yoonkook fanfiction)

Let another day

Yoongi again locked in his studio

Jungkook didn't have a heart to disturb his hardworking hyung so he went to Jimin's room to pester him instead.

"Yaa Jimin!!"
Jungkook smiled widely as he bursted through the door. But quickly frowned at the sight of the empty room. He was damn sure Jimin came here 5mins ago. He walked and sat down his bed patiently waiting for his prey of the day to irritate.

And Jimin walked in just in a towel robe.

"What do you want Jungkook?"

"Nothing"
Jungkook smiled widely, his eyes twinkling for some mischief.

"Get out. I want to change"
Jimin rolled his eyes at the devil.

He was a prankster

And Jimin was already short in patience at the moment (a/n: like his height xD)

"Actually no wait"
Jimin's eyes widened as he spoke and looked at the maknae who was confused.

"What's going on?"
The frown was now more prominent on Jungkook's face.

Jimin walked close to him and bend down a little as he locked eyes with the younger

Jungkook wasn't really awkward with eye contacts because he actually likes looking at the person he is communicating with

Jungkook wasn't really awkward with eye contacts because he actually likes looking at the person he is communicating with. But something about this eye contact with Jimin was making him a tad bit nervous. He knew something was wrong with his hyung.

"Hyung..."

"Shhh"

Jungkook tilted his head to the side in confusion but still held the eye contact.

"Ah it's fine. I'm done now"
With that, Jimin pulled back and flopped down on the bed. Still just in his robe. They have been leaving together for 7 years now. ness was never an issue. After Taehyung took a shower with everyone atleast once.

"What was that hyung?"

"I was just checking something. And I got my answer"
Jimin mumbled closing his eyes and a heavy sigh left his plump lips.

"Tell me"

"No"

"Come on, I know you want to. So just spill Jimin"

"I'm still your hyung"

"Yeah yeah shortie. Now tell me"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the maknae. As he took a deep breath and sat up and looked at Jungkook.

"I don't feel weird looking in your eyes"

Jungkook looked at Jimin beside him and frowned but then busted out laughing.

Jungkook looked at Jimin beside him and frowned but then busted out laughing

"Ahhhh this cracked me"
Jungkook laughed and wiped his tears with his hands.

"I'm serious"
Jimin blinked rapidly who was still looking at Jungkook.

"Of course, you won't feel anything. What the do you mean?"
Jungkook asked clearly confused

"What I mean is that I don't see you romantically. But I have a problem"

"And what exactly is your problem?"






















 

"I feel weird staring at both, Tae and Hobi hyung"









 

***

"Oh my god!!! Are you serious?! Jimin likes the two idiots?! Both of them together??!!"

Yoongi almost spit out his food at the gossip just Jungkook mentioned as he brought food for him in his studio.

Jungkook knows Yoongi doesn't take care of himself so someone has to do it.

"Yeah. I mean it's okay to like two people together. But what worries me is that, V hyung and Hobi hyung might not see Jimin like that. Since they're so much into each other"

Jungkook spoke with his mouth full and a few crumbs feel down his chin and down on the floor.

Yoongi didn't care. He was laid back himself.

"Hmmm but I think so otherwise. The two likes Jimin alot. I mean that boy is ing adorable. Not more than you in my eyes. But you know what I mean? He is too cute. And Hobi and Taehyung both love cute stuff and the two are anything but cute. They're aegyo is fake as plastic. So a little push and they might fall down the hole named 'mochi'"

Yoongi smirked to himself at the plan that developed in his genius brain. He knows he isn't wrong. He never was when it comes to the members.

***

"Wear this"

"What the is wrong with you?! No way. I'm a ing man. With a ing . No !!!"

"ist piece of . Come on. I know you like it. The way you stare at it, it's obvious you want to try it. So don't be stubborn and just wear it."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the Younger's Ego. Even Yoongi didn't complain this much when he first wore it. Jimin is so handful sometimes.

"First tell me why?"
Jimin crossed his arms in front of his chest clearly demanding for an explanation.
 

"To get you two boyfriends. Now shut up and go get dressed "
 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAA?!"

But he was quickly pushed inside the bathroom but Jungkook who was pissed at the slow pace. Just get on with it already.


 

"Its a full proof plan Jungkook-ah"












 

Jimin's outfit

Jimin's outfit