Chapter 8

Somehow

[Ailee's pov]

Today was sure a weird day. First a guy down the hallway was staring at me, I later found out that his name was Kim Namjoon same as me he is a Kim(My korean name is Kim Amy). He kept staring at me during classtime and it was quite disturbing. Anyway, I'm not gonna let him ruin my day, I'm Kim Ailee(well Ailee is my nickname, who cares) no one can stop me from having a good day.

I went to my locker to put my books(which are goddamn heavy) and got my lunchbox. I'm so excited to taste Sowon's cooking after rasting the Ox Tail's soup today I'm sure she's a great cook(maybe a housewife too.) I saw my two dongsaengs chatting after getting my lunchbox I raised my hand to greet them. "Unnie!" They said and high fived me. I smiled. I then saw a "couple necklace" on both of them.

"Are you guys together?" I asked. Their eyes widened. "Unnie this are friendship necklaces. Apparently, mom and Mrs Kim found a wishing pebble near a pond and made it." Sowon said. I nodded. "If the bond breaks, the necklace breaks too." Umji said. I smiled. "Let's go go go!!" I said as we walked down the hallways to the cafeteria.

We found a spot to sit and sat down. Suddenly, of group of girls approached us. "Do you guys know them?" I asked. Sowon and Umji shook their head. We shurgged and continued eating. "Yah! Who do you think you are sitting at the BTS's table?" One of the girls asked.

"Why does this table have a name or what?" I challanged. "How dare you? Do you not know BTS? The most famous boy gang in this school?" The girl asked. "Well, I ing don't give two s because ain't nobody got time to know them." I replied. The girl was furious so she took a cup and spalshed it on my face. Sowon and Umji gasped.

"!! YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO AND CAME HERE TO RANT ABOUT THIS ING BTS BULL!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH THIS ING COST AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA RUIN IT!!! YOU LADY!! SERIOUSLY, YOU!" I was furious but Umji and Sowon pulled me back.

"You know what? Two can play this game." I said and spalshed water on her too. She wiped her face angrily. "Doesn't seem too funny now, does it?" I smirked. "She was about to squirt ketchup on me but a guy got in the way and got squirt. "O-Oppa!" The girl seemed upset.

"I was just trying to get revenge, she sat on your table doesn't everyone in this school not know about this?" The girl tried to make an excuse. I looked up to see the guy, Kim Namjoon. "She's new here, we can always find another seat. Now apologise." Namjoon said. "I'm so sorry." She said while trying to squirt the bottle. I flung my arm and the ketchup landed on her.

"Apology unacceptted." I said as I grabbed my things with Sowon and Umji. "Let's go. We'll go somewhere I won't get hated by just because I sat on someone else's seat." I said as we walked to the school garden.

[Rap Mon's pov]

It was after school and I was looking for the gang. I saw this Ailee girl, aparently she's Umji's cousin(better treat her well). Anyway, so I saw Soji and her gang(their obssessed with the guys) near their table and suddenly, Soji spalshed water making Ailee stand up in fury and slammed the table scaring the two girls.

Suddenly, I heard swearing. "!! YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO AND CAME HERE TO RANT ABOUT THIS ING BTS BULL!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH THIS ING COST AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA RUIN IT!!! YOU LADY!! SERIOUSLY, YOU!" Ailee was furious and wanted to scratch Soji with her nails but Sowon and Umji held her back.

After a while, she "calmed down" and spalshed water on Soji with a smirk. Soji was furious and wanted to squirt ketchup on Ailee but I purposely got in the way. "O-oppa!" Soji said. "I was just trying to get revenge, she sat at your table doesn't anyone in school know about this?" She made a lame excuse and I wasn't gonna let this slide. "She's new here, we can always find another seat. Now apologise." I said. Soji walked up to Ailee with the ketchup bottle. "I'm so so so sorry." Soji attempted to squirt again but Ailee was faster. So Ailee flung her hands and the ketchup landed on Soji's "branded clothes".

"Apology unaccepted." Ailee said as she grabbed her stuff with Sowon and Umji. "Let's go. We'll go somewhere I won't get hated by just because I sat on someone else's seat." I heard Ailee say as they left to the school garden. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. "Yo, Namjoo-What the heck happened to your shirt?" Jin hyung asked as he entered the toilet. "Soji happened, apparently she was "taking revenge" on Ailee, Sowon and Umji for sitting at our table." I said. "Soji and Ailee spalshed water on each other and Soji was about to squirt ketchup on Ailee but I got in the way and now I have a bloody shirt." I said.

"Well, here! I have an extra shirt." Jin hyung said as he took out a shirt from his backpack. "Thanks man." I said as I removed my leather jacket and wore the shirt Jin hyung got for me. I took the dirty shirt and went to find Ailee and the girls. They were eating behind the tree. I approached them. "I apologise for what happened." I said. "It's fine! It wasn't the first time someone spalshed water on me and ruin my day! But who am I? I'm Kim Ailee cousin of Kim Umji. My cousin never gets down so how can I?" Ailee said cheerfully.

Wait Kim??? It then suddenly hit me, Kim Enterprise, the current no.1 company in the world that holds all branded good chains, resturants, facotries etc. "Well, we have to go." Sowon said and the girls left quickly. I rushed to find the gang after they were gone. "Guys!" I gasped for air after I reached the classroom the Bangchin gang uses. "I f-found Umji's identity." I said. "Who is she?" Yerin asked. "The heiress of Kim Enterprise, daughter of the late President and Madam Kim who built the foundation of the world. Her family has once entered the Royal family's line. They are one of the most feared members." I said.

[Yerin's pov]

I was shocked to heard such words from Namjoon oppa. "Oppa, there must be some mistake right?" I asked. Jungkook double checked the database of Umji and Ailee and it matches to what Namjoon oppa said. "So all this while, we've been making the most powerful Heiress in the world suffer?" Sinb asked. "We have to have her in our gang." Yuju said. "Ailee is the heiress of Kim's Enterprise and Umji is the heiress of Kim's Empire." Jungkook corrected. "Sowon is the heiress of Kim Konzact." Jungkook continued. "They are the top three powerful companies in the world. One wrong move again our lives may be in danger." V said

I have to get them to be friends with us no matter what.